• Moose

7 Screenshots

About This File

DESCRIPTION
Located in Brooklyn neighborhood, New York City, the colonial revival building was built in 1918 and has been home to commercial offices ever since. The building was designed by the firm Starrett & Van Vleck and it was regarded at the time as Brooklyn’s first true skyscraper.

INFORMATIONS
The model is available in two versions, Landmark and Commercial Office.
W2W corner building.

Landmark:
Plop cost: 20,000
Lot size: 1x2

Commercial Office:
Lot Size: 1x2
CO$$$: 400
CO$$: 550

INSTALLATION
Unzip the files from the .zip to your Plugins folder. There are four .zip files in the download area. Be aware!

32 Court Street (Landmark - MN): this is the Landmark version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
32 Court Street (Commercial - MN): this is the CO$$$ version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
NOTE: if you download both MN .zips I highly suggest you to delete one .SC4Model file, but never both.

32 Court Street (Landmark - DN): this is the Landmark version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
32 Court Street (Commercial - DN): this is the CO$$$ version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
NOTE: if you download both DN .zips I highly suggest you to delete one .SC4Model file, but never both.

DEPENDENCIES
SimFox Day and Nite modd (for Darknite users only).

To check my other projects you can visit my thread :)

User Feedback

Just downloaded, looks really good.  The creative output of user content creators on this site over the past month or so is unbelievable.  EA should just hand SC4 over to the ST Community and we'll re-commercial-market the game from here.  

I'm editing in after installation of MN landmark version.   Excellent building, understanding its a corner lot, interesting windows, the reflections also look like interior view, but no lights on in the top floor?     

Edited by RandyE
JP Schriefer likes this

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/17/2017

Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By ABBT
      NYBT ABBT Manhattanville Project (3rd Pack)

Manhattanville Project is the effort of the ABBT, group of BATters, in recreating Manhattan's neighborhood of Manhattanville.

The industrial part of this historic neighborhood is being redeveloped for the needs of Columbia University, and with this project we are trying to preserve as much of it as we can. Our effort can also be viewed as a contribution to the game's much needed segment - industrial wall-to-wall buildings.

Pack 3: Vlasky, SimHoTToDDy, T Wrecks, nofunk, Jasoncw

This upload includes:

• 8 different BATs/Lots
      • DarkNite and MaxisNite versions.
      • Standard, x4 Jobs, and CAM versions.

• A Manhattanville BAT guide is included in the readme, along with installation instructions.

1. 3247 Broadway
      2. 524 West 131st Street
      3. 624 West 131st Street
      4. 630 West 131st Street
      5. Pedro Y Jose
      6. 641 West 131st Street
      7. 3251 Broadway
      8. 603 West 130th Street

Dependencies:

SimFox Day'n'Nite Modd (for DarkNte models)
      NYBT Essentials
    • By Sgt Pepper
      Better Images in Description

I have updated my Twin Towers I BATed back in September to bring you a new
      version!

I felt the updated was much needed after finding some time to do so. I feel now they stand as they should
      for SimCity 4's standards.

I'm sure most of us already know about the Twin Towers, what they were, what
      happened to them, etc. They were once great landmarks located in Lower Manhattan, in New York City. They were once the tallest buildings in the city and the state of New York. Standing on top of either tower would give you a feeling of being on Top of the World.

If you'd like to learn more about them, feel free to read their Wikipedia Article for starters. Personally, I find them to be marvels of architecture. I miss them highly, and I hope that they can stand indefinitely in SC4 at least.  

Installation Instructions:

You do not have to demolish any lots. You can either delete the original
      model files from the previous upload and replace them with the new model files,
      or you can simply use the zip file to replace all files at once. The lots are
      exactly the same previously, the only change is the model files.

Stats-

Each tower sits on a 5x5 lot.

Each tower is CO$$$ and provides about 21,000 jobs each.

They are ploppable landmarks only, and are found in the landmarks menu.

Dependencies- None! All added props for these towers are included.

Special thanks to Mattb325 for modding the first version, then doing some more modding work for the new version. Thanks as well goes to T Wrecks and Gn_leugim for their opinions on this.

Images/Screenshots:

I hope you all will enjoy this update! I tried to update the original upload
      and unintentionally deleted it.

-Brandon
    • By nofunk
      For the past 18 years, the EastSider Bar has been providing spirits and entertainment to Milwaukee locals and rowdy college kids alike. If your city's residents are thirsty for a place to let loose, do 'em a favor and add the EastSider Bar to your Plugins folder today!
      Since there are apartments above the bar in real life, and because it fits in well with other wall-to-wall residential, I've provided both commercial and a residential growables!
      1x2 growable and ploppable CS$$, growable R$$ Provides 12 CS$$ jobs OR 18 R$$ residents MaxisNite and DarkNite versions included DarkNite requires the Day and Nite Modd Installation Instructions:
      1. Download either the DarkNite OR MaxisNite version. If you are unsure, choose the MaxisNite version. Attempting to use both versions in your Plugins at the same time may cause conflicts.
      2. Unzip the .zip and move its contents into your Documents > SimCity4 > Plugins folder.
      3. Enjoy!
      -
      Comments, questions, or issues? Check out my BAT thread.
    • By Heblem
      The New York Times Building is a skyscraper on the west side of Midtown Manhattan that was completed in 2007.

The tower was designed by Renzo Piano, the tower rises 748 feet (228 m) from the street to its roof, with the exterior curtain wall extending 92 feet (28 m) higher to 840 feet (260 m), and a mast rising to 1,046 feet (319 m). As of 2008, the building is tied with the Chrysler Building as the third tallest building in New York City and the seventh tallest in the United States. -from wikipedia.org

This download includes dark night and maxis night versions. Please pick one and delete the other after transfering the files to your plugins folder.

Functional landmark and growable version
      Lot size: 8x4
      Position in the menu: landmarks menu (not apply on growable)
      Ocupants: 14,618 CO$$ - 10,225 CO$$$
      Wealth: $$$ - High wealth
      Bullzone cost: 4,362 $
      Plop cost (not apply on growable): 68,220 $
      Flamability: 35
      Max. fire level: 5
      Power consumed: 240
      Water consumed: 2579

DEPENDENCIES:

NYBT Essentials
      SimFox's Day and Night Modd for Dark Night version

Enjoy!
    • By Heblem
      Target its an American retail store, this store brings long variety of products and lowest prices to the consumers, this file only includes a ploppable version. Enjoy!

Landmark plop
      Lot size:
      10x11
      Position in the menu:
      Landmark menu
      ocupants:
      CS$ - 1667$ - 419$$

DEPENDENCIES:

LBT Mega Prop Pack: http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/21770-lbt-mega-prop-pack-vol-01/

LBT Mega Texture Pack: http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/21771-lbt-mega-texture-pack-vol-02/

Install:
      Just move all files into your documents/simcity 4/plugins

Enjoy!!
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Thank-you for making it clear how to connect the water pump.   It was a detail that I overlooked in my description because I was running the tests using the utility radius mod.   I think from now on in my descriptions I will offer to assist anyone that may have issues with making the lot work.  That may help preventing jumping to conclusions.  I'm including a new preview using @CorinaMarie 's graphic that shows how to connect the pump.
    • Ah! Howdy! Those are cars! Especially the red one shortens commuter times!
    • I followed the steps that came up but in the end there was an error message, "The system cannot find the file specified"
    • In nature, the complex of dance begins with single cells, tropisms, although independently motivated according to the nucleus responding to gravity, tides and light, but gradually all evolution can be seen as a dance of chemicals and forms.  The more complex the dance, the more complex the life-form.   When I watch male and female figure skaters I am stunned by the extreme complexity of coordination of physical, sensory, cognitive and pure ability of flight that my species is capable of.    Dare I say, I am honored to be human.   All our technology and art are just toys compared to the actual material ability of ourselves as conscious physical beings.  As well, in the sciences, male and female have unique cognitive and perceptual abilities that are complimentary and mutually facilitative.  There's no limit to what can be achieved by human beings who know how to dance.
    • The water texture is designed to show dynamic flow, a churning of the water as if an industrial process is taking place.   Its supposed to be clean fresh water, so it would appear more saturated blue with whitecaps.  The texture and saturation also helps to distinguish it as clearly water and matches the tone and texture of the surrounding buildings.   In my texture pack I designed 4 different water textures for different applications of light.   As well, the darker tone of the water would be natural to the depth and confined space where there would be less scattering of light. Go ahead and feel free to suggest another one, or one you can imagine that might fit better.  Thanks for the feedback.