• Moose

MGB - UnderBridge Set 1.0.0

(4.89)    (9 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Intro

Included are 10 lots along with props to make 5 of your transit networks run under in-game bridges visually. They have been modded as Network-->Subway converter lots, so that traffic can continue to use the networks under the bridge.

The props used for these lots will AutoMagically™ adapt to your installed Network and Sidewalk textures.

Install

1. Extract the included zip file

2. Select Your Files

• MGB S3D Network Props.dat
      This file contains the props needed for the Underbridge set. I may make further use of these props in future.
      Either way, these should be considered as an included dependency for the lots in this package.

• zMGB S3D Network Props_Non-RRW.dat
      ONLY install this file, if you DO NOT use the Real Railway (RRW) from the Network Addon Mod (NAM).
      It contains an override for the default piece, to ensure the rail piece looks correct if not using RRW.

• MGB UnderBridge Lots.dat
      This DAT includes the necessary Lots for the Underbridge set.

Take the files you need and copy/move them from the included .zip file into your Plugins folder, the default location for which is:

\Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins

3. Copy/Move Documentation (Optional)

You should not install this Readme file or any related content in your plugins folder. Instead, you should place them where the game will not load them. If you are using my other mods, you may already have a dedicated folder for documentation related to my mods, that is located here:

\Documents\SimCity 4\LEX_Downloads\MGB Mods

All my readme's can co-exist happily in the same folder, so you can place the .htm and _images folder from the .zip archive there, which is recommended.

Dependencies

None.

Support

Having problems or Got comments? Then please visit my support/development thread on Simtropolis:

RafaPi, Edvarz, CT14 and 19 others like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

MushyMushy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Looks very useful and as always high quality! *:thumb:

rsc204 likes this

Share this review

Link to review
Tyberius06

Wow. That's nice. Thank you to sharing this! Very useful since kazuki's lots no longer available and this one looks much more...

*:thumb:*:)

rsc204 likes this

Share this review

Link to review
MeMyself&I

These are terrific!  Very useful lots that will get a good deal of use.  Thank you!

rsc204 likes this

Share this review

Link to review
APSMS

Ooooh, and official release! And automagicks!

These don't have that weird need jobs next to lot quirk like Kazuki's, right?

Thanks for the release of these. Now to find a spot where I can excuse my bridgeless region to use them....

rsc204 likes this

Share this review

Link to review
Meows

0 of 6 members found this review helpful 0 / 6 members

:ooh: This looks just fabulous, I just spend a week trying to figure out how to do what You have done here.

Going to give MGB - UnderBridge Set 1.0.0 a try.

Thanks for the download!

PS 4 stars as I have not tried it yet.

Share this review

Link to review
BadSim

Give me your magic wand  !*:rofl:

rsc204 likes this

Share this review

Link to review
Alan Waters

Delicious! It is very lacking. Many thanks to you, my friend!

rsc204 likes this

Share this review

Link to review
MissVanleider

Awesome, I tried to get the Kazuki lots again just recently and was sad to find a broken link, and suddenly, a newer, finer version arrives! Thank you!

rsc204 likes this

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/20/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By rsc204
      Intro
      The SAM (Street Addon Mod - NAM) is one of those indispensable mods, adding a wealth of variety to street networks. But SAM 6 however was a little too bright for my tastes, so I've darkened it to reduce it's visual impact. This is one of those little things I often tinker with, I figured some others may find a use for it too.

On the way I've added optional support for the following:
      Full EU Textures. Additional crossing support for both PEG205 and RealRailway (RRW) crossings. Modified many avenue and rail pieces to add grass to better blend in with your game. Install
      First, note if you are updating from v1 of this mod, you need to remove that manually. Find the folder z____MGB Darkened SAM-6 Mod (assuming you used the default setup) and simply remove it.
      Run the included .exe Installer, built with NSIS. It will allow you to choose from a number of options and then install the files you need, simples!
      If you don't like installers or are a Mac/Linux user, the option is there to open the archive with 7zip or similar. However it may be tricky to find the right options, not a lot I can do about that sorry.

By default this mod will install to the directory z____MGB Mods/Q - SAM6 Darkened. I highly recommend you DO NOT change this. It's been smartly designed to integrate with many other mods if left alone.
      Users of the RRW Reskin will want to manually delete the rail textures after install file (SAM 6 Darkened Rail - RRW.dat) or overwrite it with the equivalent from RUM for RRW. (note this is not yet in place at the time of writing).
      Please read the included readme, as always it contains important information. As for all my mods, after installation, you can find it in:
      My Documents\SimCity 4\LEX_Downloads\MGB Mods
      This is to avoid clutter in your plugins folder
      Dependencies
      Network Addon Mod (NAM) with the Street Addon Mod (SAM), specifically SAM 6 selected.
      Support
      Having problems or Got comments? Then please visit my support/development thread on Simtropolis:

• By hammo
      Region Transport Legend Mod  
      The Region Transport Legend Mod will change the colours of transport types in the region view. The colours are based on a range of maps for my past and upcoming City Journal. Features — Motorway / Highway — Dual Carriageway / Avenue — Road — Rail / Elevated Rail / Monorail --- Ferry Route   Airports and Seaports also feature new icons, and developed areas are displayed with a semi-transparent white area.   Features a unique custom legend sign. Installation Instructions Remove any previous region legend mod. Place the HammoRTLM.dat file (included in download) into your ../SimCity/Plugins/ folder. Conflicts and Bugs This mod has been thoroughly tested and there are no known bugs. (Works with NAM, ANT & RHW.) ? This mod will conflict with any other region transport legend modifications. Usage You may use this mod however you please. For those of you who know about DATs and want to adjust or change the colours then feel free. You may also re-release this file, however, you mus  
    • By rsc204
      Are you currently using @kingofsimcity's excellent SuperSHK+ MEGA Parking Textures? Would you prefer them with TGN-compatible grasses? How about some custom sidewalk choices too? Otherwise, perhaps you want to make a custom set just for your setup? Well now all this is possible, thanks to the generosity of KOSC.
      For full details of SuperSHK+ MEGA Parking Textures, please see the original release, I won't duplicate it all here. Note that these files are intended to be a total replacement for both of these packages:
      Currently there are three sidewalk variants you can choose between. Each of the attached files contains all six TGN styles with the named sidewalks.
      KOSC's SuperSHK+ for TGN 2.0+ Setup
      Download this file for TGN textures with the original Maxis Sidewalks.
        KOSC's SuperSHK+ for TGN_CAT 2.0+ SetupDownload this file for TGN textures, with Catalyst's Asphalt Sidewalk Extension Mod
        KOSC's SuperSHK+ for TGN_PSS 2.0+ SetupDownload this file for TGN textures, with Paeng's Sidewalk Mod. PLEASE be respectful and only download the files you need.
      KOSC has uploaded a Do-it-yourself kit for making totally custom variants, please see this thread for full details and a link to the repository for use with GoFSH texture automation:
      Coming Soon:
      More sidewalk options. Installation
      Unlike the original mod, these have been re-packaged into installers. This just makes installation way simpler and less prone to error, given the number of choices available (currently 24 different sets). By default they install into your TGN folder, since all varieties are based on TGN grasses.
      Included is a resource guide containing a general breakdown of the set as well as a sample lot (found in the parks menu) and layout examples. There are also PIM-X groups included, for better organization and some time saving while digging through this massive set!
      These included resources are installed (optionally), to the following folder:
      My Documents\SimCity 4\STEX_Downloads\KOSC SuperSHK Parking
      This is to avoid clutter in your plugins folder.
      Lotters, copy the contents of SSHK_PIMX_Groups.txt into your groups.ini file located in the PIM-X install directory. Note if you were using the previous release, this file supersedes the previous one named "PIMXGroups.txt".
      Thanks to KOSC again for allowing me to release these mods, based on his original textures / repository.
    • By BugeyedDragon
      one of the only four teaser shots i'll upload of Telegraph Principayor, this is of the second district Telegraph-Burleigh which is a suburban sector.
    • By van1357

- VAN Plaza Set -

This is a set of 20 plaza lots.
      The set includes these lots -1x1.
      2x1.
      2x2.
      Bus Stop.
      Subway Station.

These lots have 4 base texture variations -
      Black.
      Brown.
      Grey.
      Red.

All lots have the same effects as a standard game park. 

The lots can be found in the Parks Menu and the Misc. Transport Menu. Menu icons have been created to help in the placement of these lots. The icons are fairly self-explanatory and can be found at or near the bottom of their respective menus.

Dependencies - These files must be installed for these lots to show correctly -

NDEX Texture Pack Volume 1
      (needed for the base textures)

Ill Tonkso's New Bus Stop
      (needed for the bus stop building)

Frogface's Paris Metro Station
      (needed for the subway station building)

Please see the included Readme for further information.
      Its called a Readme for a reason!

Special thanks to Dusktrooper for the permission to use his red flora box props on these lots. If anyone wants to use this prop again, please ask Dusktrooper for permission.

If there are any problems, please don’t hesitate to PM me.

And most importantly, thanks for looking and please enjoy using these lots…
      if you download them!

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments