One Metropolitan Square 1.0.0

(5.00)    (8 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

One Metropolitan Square, also known as Met Square, is a skyscraper completed in 1989 in downtown St. Louis, Missouri. At 180.7 m (593 ft), it is the tallest building in the city, and second tallest building in Missouri behind One Kansas City Place in Kansas City.

Major tenants include architecture firm Hellmuth, Obata and Kassabaum, which also designed the building, the Bryan Cave law firm, the Evans & Dixon law firm, the Brown & Crouppen law firm, The Driscoll Firm,P.C. and Kemoll's Restaurant. There is also a banquet facility on the 42nd floor called Top of the Met.

The building was constructed by McCarthy Building Companies, Inc., the largest general contractor in St. Louis. In early May, 2014, a DJI Phantom quadcopter drone crashed into the building.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

File stats? These are a must with any upload.

Also, I think it would be great if you had some sort of initialism or prefix to leave on your file names (since you don't include a readme) that would make it easy to identify your files.

I suggested this to Reddonquixote and now all his files have RDQ. I only think it's fair your creations afford the same recognition in our plugins folders (plus it makes diagnosing and identifying potential issues with these files much simpler, should any ever arise in the future).

Something like DDL? I dunno. Just a short whatever that is easy to remember and identify your work by.

Share this comment

I can second this thoughts. Anyway I usually do this myself with every downloadings, because otherwise I can get confused. 

Lately I started to reorganized my plugin folder and download folders. Every download got the same structure: main folder with the name or initials of the creator, the title and the type (for example: co$$$, park etc)/team (if there is)/creator/title.

Hell of a job and kind of endless, but it worths when I want to build a new plugin folder for a new city.

Share this comment

I really don't get what are you talking about, my English is very bad... But if you show me with an example is gonna be more clear for me... 

Thank you! 

Share this comment

11 minutes ago, Diego Del Llano said:

I really don't get what are you talking about, my English is very bad... But if you show me with an example is gonna be more clear for me... 

Thank you! 

For example with this upload that would be this: DDL - One Metropolitan Square 1.0.0

And what I'm going to do after I downloaded, after unzipping I put it under several subfolders. 

The main folder: DDL - One Metropolitan Square 1.0.0

And then the creator creator folder (this is what I usually copy into the plugin folder): Diego Del Llano

And the building name: One Metropolitan Square.

Share this comment

Yes.

You will be famous. And therefore you should sign your work. Makes it easier for us to recognize it, when we look in our plugin folders.

You know, Leonardo da Vinci didn't sign his work too. And look at the confusion he created. 

Share this comment

Totally agree with everyone here.You are doing really good BATs (man,i love your Chanin Building,it fits perfectly into my Manhattan Region) and you should be proud of it.

I love your Work and can`t wait to see what else you have for us in the Future.

Share this comment