• Moose

2 Screenshots

About This File

The First National Bank Tower is a 634 ft (193 m), 45-story skyscraper at 1601 Dodge Street in downtown Omaha, Nebraska. Completed in 2002, it is currently the tallest building in Nebraska. It was built on the site of the former Medical Arts Building which was imploded on April 2, 1999. Inside the glass lobby is a large section of the ornamental facade from the former Medical Arts Building.

The First National Bank Tower also plays host to Trek up the Tower, a vertical stair climb race up to the top of the tower. This race is presented by The Wellness Council of the Midlands.

The building is the headquarters of First National of Nebraska.

Across from the Tower, is First National Bank Park, which includes a large public art display and fountain. There is also bench seating.

The building has a floor area of 339,638 sq ft.

This file Includes: Functional Landmark with 4,200 CO$$$ Jobs

To install this Unzip the folder inside and dragg it on C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Plugins

RandyE, Simmer2, Glaub and 13 others like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/17/2017

Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Diego Del Llano
      The Torre Reforma is a Mexico City skyscraper with a height of 800.5 feet (244.0 m) to the roof and housing 57 stories, in 2016 it became the tallest skyscraper in Mexico City, exceeding both Torre BBVA Bancomer at 771 feet (235 m) located just across the street, and Torre Mayor at 739.5 feet (225.4 m) located next to it.
      Construction began in May 2008. The complex will host a restaurant, a shopping mall, entertainment areas and DOOM International's Reforma Gym. The construction of the building will be managed by Vertical Capital Group while LBR and Architects is in charge of development.

This file Includes: Functional Landmark with 5,000 CO$$$ Jobs
      To install: Unzip the folder inside and dragg it on C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Plugin

• By RRetail

These relot files (which is a combination of the pharmacy and bank relots together in one download) have been updated and packed together for your convenience into a zipped folder. The previous files have been removed because of this.
      Note that each link below is a dependency if you want my relotted version of it. In the case that you would only like to download one of my relots, simply delete all the ones you don't want from the download folder.
      If you would like to clear up space in both your landmark menu in game and in your plugin files, you can delete the original lot file.
      To plop the BB&T bank and Eckerd, you will need to use the lotplop cheat.
      Walgreens is a 4x4 lot CVS is a 4x4 lot Eckerd is a 3x4 lot Rite Aid is a 3x4 lot Bank of America is a 2x3 lot BB&T Bank Branch is a 2x4 lot Illium National Bank is a 3x4 lot  

Eckerd's files can be found here: (only need the Eckerd related files)
      Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1 BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg Vol. 1 VIP Carpack vol1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack
    • By NICK97
      Support With:
      - Cities XL
      - Cities XL 2011
      - Cities XL 2012
      - Cities XL Platinum

Size:
      Building Size: 24x24
      Land Size: 24x24

Info:
      Price: $400.00
      Income: +$350.00
      Tex: $0.00
    • By Diego Del Llano
      One Metropolitan Square, also known as Met Square, is a skyscraper completed in 1989 in downtown St. Louis, Missouri. At 180.7 m (593 ft), it is the tallest building in the city, and second tallest building in Missouri behind One Kansas City Place in Kansas City.
      Major tenants include architecture firm Hellmuth, Obata and Kassabaum, which also designed the building, the Bryan Cave law firm, the Evans & Dixon law firm, the Brown & Crouppen law firm, The Driscoll Firm,P.C. and Kemoll's Restaurant. There is also a banquet facility on the 42nd floor called Top of the Met.
      The building was constructed by McCarthy Building Companies, Inc., the largest general contractor in St. Louis. In early May, 2014, a DJI Phantom quadcopter drone crashed into the building.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Thank-you for making it clear how to connect the water pump.   It was a detail that I overlooked in my description because I was running the tests using the utility radius mod.   I think from now on in my descriptions I will offer to assist anyone that may have issues with making the lot work.  That may help preventing jumping to conclusions.  I'm including a new preview using @CorinaMarie 's graphic that shows how to connect the pump.
    • Ah! Howdy! Those are cars! Especially the red one shortens commuter times!
    • I followed the steps that came up but in the end there was an error message, "The system cannot find the file specified"
    • In nature, the complex of dance begins with single cells, tropisms, although independently motivated according to the nucleus responding to gravity, tides and light, but gradually all evolution can be seen as a dance of chemicals and forms.  The more complex the dance, the more complex the life-form.   When I watch male and female figure skaters I am stunned by the extreme complexity of coordination of physical, sensory, cognitive and pure ability of flight that my species is capable of.    Dare I say, I am honored to be human.   All our technology and art are just toys compared to the actual material ability of ourselves as conscious physical beings.  As well, in the sciences, male and female have unique cognitive and perceptual abilities that are complimentary and mutually facilitative.  There's no limit to what can be achieved by human beings who know how to dance.
    • The water texture is designed to show dynamic flow, a churning of the water as if an industrial process is taking place.   Its supposed to be clean fresh water, so it would appear more saturated blue with whitecaps.  The texture and saturation also helps to distinguish it as clearly water and matches the tone and texture of the surrounding buildings.   In my texture pack I designed 4 different water textures for different applications of light.   As well, the darker tone of the water would be natural to the depth and confined space where there would be less scattering of light. Go ahead and feel free to suggest another one, or one you can imagine that might fit better.  Thanks for the feedback.