• Moose

The Lat Am Project: Historic Pack 1 1.0.0

(5.00)    (2 Reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

English

This is the second upload in my Lat Am Project, which seeks to revive and remaster forgotten latin american content from various creators. This time I present to you a pack of 13 lots featuring 11 building models from Debussyman. These are all wall to wall latin american historic buildings, perfect for an old city centre!.

There's medium wealth commercial services and offices, in 1x2, 2x2 and 3x2 lots, developed on low, medium and high density commercial zones. They are modded so that they only grow when the Chicago tileset is selected (in the building styles menu), you can control where and when to develop them this way. Ingame, the name of the building will show in Spanish or Portuguese if your SimCity 4 is installed in any of these languages, If it is installed in any other language the names will show in English.

If you want to plop them you can use the LotPlop command and search for them between your commercial buildings, the lots follow the default naming convention. You'll need either of the avaliable Extra Cheats dlls.

You can check the included bilingual documentation for a full catalogue and more info on stats and so on.

Dependencies

Make sure you download and install the files marked as essential in your Plugins, if you don't, you will get brown boxes instead of the actual buildings! Some textures will also be missing. The files marked as optional add details to the lots, they're recommended but not strictly necessary.

Essential:

Optional:

Other recommended downloads

This set of buildings will mix nicely with other content made by this creators:

Notes

I did not make the models and do not claim any credit for them, all credit goes to Debussyman. However, I did give the buildings their stats and made lots for them, you can use or edit those lots or the .SC4Desc files however you want if it is for personal use, but you can't re-distribute any of the included content without my permission.

The modding of this buildings was made using the PIM-X tool, so there shouldn't be any problem with them throwing the game off balance.

If you run into any issues, or want to see other things I'm working on, you can pay a visit to my lot thread here in Simtropolis, you can also PM me if you want.

Enjoy!

Español

Spoiler

Esta es la segunda descarga de mi LatAm Project. Se trata de un pack de 13 lotes que presentan 11 modelos de edificios realizados por Debussyman. Todos ellos son edificios históricos latinoamericanos de tipo wall-to-wall (que ocupan el lote en todo su ancho). ¡Resultan idóneos para construir un casco histórico!

Hay edificios de servicios y oficinas comerciales de riqueza media, en lotes que miden 1x2, 2x2 y 3x2, se desarrollan en zonas comerciales de densidad baja, media y alta. El “modding” de los edificios fue hecho de tal forma que sólo se obtienen cuando tienes activado el estilo de edificios “Chicago”, de este modo puedes controlar dónde y cuándo desarrollarlos. Los nombres de los edificios en el juego se muestran en Español o Portugués si tu SimCity 4 está instalado en alguno de estos idiomas, si no, se muestran en Inglés.

No hay versión landmark, pero puedes usar el comando "LotPlop" y buscarlos entre tus edificios comerciales, los nombres de los lotes en el menú siguen las convenciones por defecto; necesitarás alguno de los dos ExtraCheats dll. que hay disponibles.

Puedes revisar la documentación bilingüe, que incluye un catálogo de todos los edificios disponibles y más información sobre ellos.

Dependencias

Asegúrate de descargar e instalar los archivos marcados como esenciales en tus Plugins, si no lo haces ¡obtendrás cajas cafés en lugar de los edificios! (no es broma) de igual modo, tampoco se mostrarán algunas texturas. Los archivos opcionales añaden detalles a los lotes, se recomienda instalarlos, pero no es estrictamente necesario.

Esenciales:

Opcionales:

Recomendaciones

Este set de edificios combina muy bien con las creaciones de estos otros autores:

Notas

• Los modelos no son míos y no reclamo ningún crédito por ellos, todo el reconocimiento va para Debussyman. Sin embargo, yo di a los edificios sus “stats” e hice los lotes; puedes usar o editar esos lotes, o los archivos .SC4Desc como quieras si es para uso personal, pero no puedes redistribuir los archivos incluídos aquí sin mi permiso.
  • El "modding" de estos edificios fue hecho usando la herramienta PIM-X, por lo que los edificios deberían comportarse en armonía con el juego.
  • Si encuentras cualquier problema, o quieres enterarte de cualquier otra cosa en la que esté trabajando, puedes visitar mi subforo de lots aquí en Simtropolis, también puedes contactarme por mensaje privado.

Disfruta!

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Diego Del Llano

Very Detailed work, ! Cool... Casa de los Azulejos, I have eaten delicious meals there! ; I love Mexico City ! <3 

Edvarz and matias93 like this

Share this review

Link to review
SimNation

Love these adds to my southwestern flare thank you.

matias93 likes this

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/20/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By CorinaMarie
      In this post by @RippleJet we find that HAVOC Baby Chicks Free Range Eggs has that empty lot syndrome as a growable.

Here's how it looks when grown:

Works fine as a ploppable landmark:

Using the more complete Growing Empty Lots and How to Correct them guide on Devotion's site (ours here on ST is missing section 3b) I've poked around in the related exemplar using iLive's Reader:

First thing I did was zero out the Parent Cohort:

Then deleted the Building/prop Family:

Added Exemplar Type as value 2 (Buildings):

Added Purpose as value 5 (Agriculture):

Refreshed it to see the affect of my changes:

Then I saved it, closed Reader, re-opened it in Reader to be sure the changes were there. (And they were.) Now the silly thing won't grow in my game at all. It's still ploppable as a landmark tho.
      Here's what SC4DataNode has to say about it:

I suspect what DataNode is showing is for the missing Random Billboards props mentioned in the lot file's ReadMe. (I've tried every Billboard download on the STEX, but that's a separate issue I'm not concerned about if I can't get the building to grow.)
      So, what steps have I missed? I felt like I followed the guide and made all the needed changes, but all I did was make it go away and not grow at all. I could've done that easier by just deleting the whole thing.
    • By Funinthesun187
      Description
      This is a 1:1 scale map of the greater area of Boston, Massachusetts. Since this is my first map, there might be a few kinks. Areas include: downtown Boston, Boston Logan Intl. Airport, Cambridge, Winthrop, Brookline, and more! This map is almost completely flat, so it's perfect for heavy development.
      Instructions on installation in the readme file included in the download.
    • By nos.17
      This lot contains 45 lots (growable CS$ and CS$). Instead of uploading these all separately, I decided to do them all together in one mega pack to make downloading easier.
      These BATs were originally created by Bobbo662 (aka B62). Unfortunately, due to real life circumstances, he was unable to finish these lots. He graciously handed his work over to me to finish and subsequently upload for yall.
      For comments/feedback/critique/praise visit my lot thread or drop me a pm. I'd be happy to help. Also, visit the website for full sized images.

-------
      Stats:
      -------
      1x1 to 4x4 Growable ONLY
      15-80 CS$ and/or CS$$ Jobs
      Plop Cost : $1500-3200
      Bulldoze Cost : $150-320
      Air/Water/GarbagePollution : Low
      Radiation : 0
      Flamability : 50 (ish)

------------------
      Dependencies:
      ------------------
      BSC_TexturePack_Cycledogg_V 01
      SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures
      nos.17 Essentials (v04+)
      BSC Mega Props - JES Vol01
      BSC Mega Props - JES Vol02
      BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol01
      BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol02
      LBT Mega Prop Pack v.01
      SHK Parking Pack
      BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01
      Murimk Prop Pack Vol03 - Industrials

Above all... have fun!
      nos.17
    • By nos.17
      "Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc. is a subsidiary of Southeastern Grocers, which is the fifth-largest conventional supermarket in the United States based on store count. Founded in 1925, Winn-Dixie employs more than 72,000 associates who serve customers in 790 grocery stores and 527 in-store pharmacies throughout the five southeastern states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, and Mississippi." 1
      This BAT was originally created by Bobbo662 (aka B62). Unfortunately, due to real life circumstances, he was unable to finish the lot. He graciously handed his work over to me to finish and subsequently upload for yall.
      For comments/feedback/critique/praise visit my lot thread or drop me a pm. I'd be happy to help. Also, visit the website for full sized images.
      -------
      Stats:
      -------
      7x6 Plop & Grow CS$
           1124 CS$ Jobs
           Growthstage : 2
           Plop Cost : $25000
           BulldozeCost : $2500
           PowerConsumed : 25
           WaterConsumed : 150
           GarbagePollution : 24 over 4 tiles
           Flamability : 55

------------------
      Dependencies:
      ------------------
      SHK Parking Pack

And above all... have fun!
      nos.17
    • By nos.17
      "Wawa" is a Lenni Lenape Indian word for the Canada Goose that was found in the Delaware Valley, hence it's use in the logo. Wawa offers a large fresh food selection, including built-to-Order Hoagies, fresh-brewed coffee, quality dairy products and Wawa brand juices and teas. All Wawa stores also feature a wide selection of ready-to-go salads, fresh fruits and produce.
      This download also includes a Car Show to include in your cities. A feature originally suggested by @Hotwheeler, the Car Show will provide a moderate YIMBY effect for your cities. While it looks best placed next to the Wawa Gas Station (as in the picture), it can also be plopped anywhere on its own.
      This BAT was originally created by Bobbo662 (aka B62). Unfortunately, due to real life circumstances, he was unable to finish the lot. He graciously handed his work over to me to finish and subsequently upload for yall.

-------
      Stats:
      -------
      Gas Station:                                                    Car Show:
      4x4 Plop & Grow CS$                                6x4 LM Plop (No Jobs)
      87 CS$ Jobs, 24 CS$$ Jobs                     Plop Cost: $50,000
      Growth stage : 1                                            Bulldoze Cost: $5,000
      Plop Cost : $17500                                      Monthly Income : $125
      Bulldoze Cost : $1750                                 No pollution       
      Pollution : Minimal                                     Provides YIMBY Effect: 40 over 20 tiles
      Flamability : 65

------------------
      Dependencies:
      ------------------
      Wawa & Car Show (both lots) :
      SHK Parking Pack
      Orange MEGA Prop Pack Vol01
      Car Show lot only :
      BSC Mega Props - CP Vol01
      BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02
      LBT Mega Props vol1

And above all... have fun!
      nos.17
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• I know it's sized 2x1, but what kind of residential do I need to zone for this to grow? Light, medium, or high density? Or does it not matter? Anyone who can answer I appreciate it.
    • Love your work, but since a handful of files now from different users require offsite files that link to dead links I wish it was a rule here that all dependencies should be on site somehow. Thanks for the reup of the files...
    • I'm still working on the Maxis Vanilla tilesets presentation, but yeah its endless how many amazing artists have contributed to the SC4 repository over the past 14 years.  The problem with the tilesets and with RCI is that there's too much repetition.   I'm going to use for the first time a Maxis blocker that will eliminate all vanilla repetition and reveal whatever user created programming defines.  However, my project is not specific to agriculture.   We'll get back to that later.
    • @RandyE Thanks! I grabbed that one too. I'm not ready yet to kill them all, but I do want other stage 3 farm buildings to compete with Pedriana. Ideally I'd like to find a few more. In the meantime I'm now on a downloading frenzy getting all of @dk1's stuff. Their simple elegance (and the convenience of no dependencies) makes them ideal for mixing in with my otherwise nearly plain vanilla Maxis content.
    • @CorinaMarie It works for me !!