• Moose

The Lat Am Project: Historic Pack 1 1.0.0

(5.00)    (2 Reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

English

This is the second upload in my Lat Am Project, which seeks to revive and remaster forgotten latin american content from various creators. This time I present to you a pack of 13 lots featuring 11 building models from Debussyman. These are all wall to wall latin american historic buildings, perfect for an old city centre!.

There's medium wealth commercial services and offices, in 1x2, 2x2 and 3x2 lots, developed on low, medium and high density commercial zones. They are modded so that they only grow when the Chicago tileset is selected (in the building styles menu), you can control where and when to develop them this way. Ingame, the name of the building will show in Spanish or Portuguese if your SimCity 4 is installed in any of these languages, If it is installed in any other language the names will show in English.

If you want to plop them you can use the LotPlop command and search for them between your commercial buildings, the lots follow the default naming convention. You'll need either of the avaliable Extra Cheats dlls.

You can check the included bilingual documentation for a full catalogue and more info on stats and so on.

Dependencies

Make sure you download and install the files marked as essential in your Plugins, if you don't, you will get brown boxes instead of the actual buildings! Some textures will also be missing. The files marked as optional add details to the lots, they're recommended but not strictly necessary.

Essential:

Optional:

Other recommended downloads

This set of buildings will mix nicely with other content made by this creators:

Notes

I did not make the models and do not claim any credit for them, all credit goes to Debussyman. However, I did give the buildings their stats and made lots for them, you can use or edit those lots or the .SC4Desc files however you want if it is for personal use, but you can't re-distribute any of the included content without my permission.

The modding of this buildings was made using the PIM-X tool, so there shouldn't be any problem with them throwing the game off balance.

If you run into any issues, or want to see other things I'm working on, you can pay a visit to my lot thread here in Simtropolis, you can also PM me if you want.

Enjoy!

Español

Spoiler

Esta es la segunda descarga de mi LatAm Project. Se trata de un pack de 13 lotes que presentan 11 modelos de edificios realizados por Debussyman. Todos ellos son edificios históricos latinoamericanos de tipo wall-to-wall (que ocupan el lote en todo su ancho). ¡Resultan idóneos para construir un casco histórico!

Hay edificios de servicios y oficinas comerciales de riqueza media, en lotes que miden 1x2, 2x2 y 3x2, se desarrollan en zonas comerciales de densidad baja, media y alta. El “modding” de los edificios fue hecho de tal forma que sólo se obtienen cuando tienes activado el estilo de edificios “Chicago”, de este modo puedes controlar dónde y cuándo desarrollarlos. Los nombres de los edificios en el juego se muestran en Español o Portugués si tu SimCity 4 está instalado en alguno de estos idiomas, si no, se muestran en Inglés.

No hay versión landmark, pero puedes usar el comando "LotPlop" y buscarlos entre tus edificios comerciales, los nombres de los lotes en el menú siguen las convenciones por defecto; necesitarás alguno de los dos ExtraCheats dll. que hay disponibles.

Puedes revisar la documentación bilingüe, que incluye un catálogo de todos los edificios disponibles y más información sobre ellos.

Dependencias

Asegúrate de descargar e instalar los archivos marcados como esenciales en tus Plugins, si no lo haces ¡obtendrás cajas cafés en lugar de los edificios! (no es broma) de igual modo, tampoco se mostrarán algunas texturas. Los archivos opcionales añaden detalles a los lotes, se recomienda instalarlos, pero no es estrictamente necesario.

Esenciales:

Opcionales:

Recomendaciones

Este set de edificios combina muy bien con las creaciones de estos otros autores:

Notas

• Los modelos no son míos y no reclamo ningún crédito por ellos, todo el reconocimiento va para Debussyman. Sin embargo, yo di a los edificios sus “stats” e hice los lotes; puedes usar o editar esos lotes, o los archivos .SC4Desc como quieras si es para uso personal, pero no puedes redistribuir los archivos incluídos aquí sin mi permiso.
  • El "modding" de estos edificios fue hecho usando la herramienta PIM-X, por lo que los edificios deberían comportarse en armonía con el juego.
  • Si encuentras cualquier problema, o quieres enterarte de cualquier otra cosa en la que esté trabajando, puedes visitar mi subforo de lots aquí en Simtropolis, también puedes contactarme por mensaje privado.

Disfruta!

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Diego Del Llano

Very Detailed work, ! Cool... Casa de los Azulejos, I have eaten delicious meals there! ; I love Mexico City ! <3 

Edvarz and matias93 like this

Share this review

Link to review
SimNation

Love these adds to my southwestern flare thank you.

matias93 likes this

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Evanjs
      I have always loved @RRetail And @nos.17 re-lots so I have stated my own re-lots. More to come soon.

Update 1.

• By nos.17
      Just because I don't like them, doesn't mean yall won't.
      All of the lots are "as-is," meaning no editing has been done since Bobbo662 originally released them around 2005ish. 

--------
      Stats:
      --------
      CS$ & CS$$ Landmark and Growable Stages 1-3
      All stats generated with PIMX.

------------------
      Installation:
      ------------------
      To avoid duplicates and possible errors, IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO RUN THE PROVIDED CLEANITOL FILE. After that completes, simply place anywhere in your plugins folder.

--------------
      Contents:
      --------------
      Most come as Landmark plopable lots (with CS$ or CS$$ jobs), but there are a few growables sprinkled in too ( also CS$ or CS$$)
      60's Style Esso Station BP Connect Chevron Fast Mart Service Station Chevron Service Station Citgo Service Station DELL DollarTree Plaza Esso Retro Service Station Fry's Electronics Hardee's Petro-Canada Service Station Retro Safeway Grocery Store Texaco Service Station Texaco Small Service Station TJ Maxx Plaza
      Since the file size is 12.8 mb, and I did not want to split it up. The size is now 8.7mb, but it still can be downloaded fplayers may download it from my google drive here.

---------------------
      Dependencies:
      ---------------------
      BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01
      BSC Textures Vol 01
      nos.17 Essentials
      Probably one or two others too, which are obscure and not worth finding.

From the archives:

• By RRetail
      The relot of the RLS Suburban Mall has arrived! Designed to be the highlight of the suburbs, the mall has been updated to also include a couple of restaurant outparcels as well as a detached shopping plaza. Instead of using the Nordstroms and Hechts from original mall lot, I substituted them with DK1's JCPenney and Macy's. This way the mall can be used in less upscale areas.
      The mall itself is made of three lots that combine to make one massive lot. When combined the lots take a space of 17x27 tiles. 
      Please note all lots will appear in landmark menu, but may appear as a second IHOP lot or may appear as other buildings for icons.
      Dependencies:  

Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps Kevdan25 Vol.1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack Mushy's Trailers  (Blank White 90 degrees) You will also need the JCPenney and Macy's prop files which can be accessed from this lot:
      You only the JCPenney and Macys prop files from the SimCity Mall download.
      A big thanks to @kingofsimcity for helping me with the building props.
    • By UrbanFoxx
      Minderia
      The land of Technology

On February 4, 1991, the US State of Minderia was granted independence after a referendum on the issue the previous year. Located on a giant island west of Los Angeles, it shares a water border with the United States, and its capital is Minderia City, which was only founded in 1977. This SimCity 4 YouTube City Journal is meant to follow the growth of the seven major cities of Minderia. In the end, (sometime in 2020) we will have a city journal finally worthy of being on the City Journal section of this site (which is probably when ST 10.0 will be released)

Without further ado, here's Part 1 of the series!

Here's a rundown on what has been done in this video. In the first entry to this series, we make the interchange of Highway MA4 and MA7 on the South Split as well as build up a retail park, which will be moved further down south because it doesn't exactly look realistic where it sits now. Other than that, I forgot the skyscraper re-lots from KOSC, yeah. Gonna half to download those before the next episode.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• I haven't compared this to the real-life version, so I cannot comment on how faitffully you recreated it, but since I have no particular connection to that building anyway, this aspect doesn't matter to me personally. What matters more to me is that this looks like a great BAT of a tower that is both rather generic and can pop up two or three times in a big city's skyline without standing out too obviously (provided you have enough other skyscrapers, with some iconic buildings to draw most of the attention) and also pretty interesting once you zoom in and take a closer look. That base makes it more than just your average black/brown/beige/grey box with window strips. As such, it can also look great when placed in a mid-rise environment. Thank you very, very much for keeping the lot editable, too! This offers great opportunities for adaptation to different playing styles and preferences. A day with a Diego Del Llano upload is always a good day in STEX terms.
    • Boom! Another great HT here! Hope Mr Tsvirkunov will open a new factory soon in my cities! Thanks for sharing your stuff!
    • Nice idea. Should anyone have preferences or favourite buildings they recall, it would certainly help narrow down the total. Especially with the filter list on the Wayback, the accompanying preview images are there at least to give some visual indication for anyone searching. If there really are 10,000 buildings, I suppose it's not even worth uploading 10% of them given the likely inconsistencies with quality.
    • It may be worth setting up some kind of "I would like ..." topic .... people can go thru the old exchange and point out to Cori the ones that should be retrieved ... it should end up a more manageable list
    • That could be arranged. But since these are legacy files, I don't think it matters too much either way since credit would be given. If Cori would like to continue uploading these (as intended following Dirk's approval), it may be nice for her to receive the occasional Rep as a by-product reward for retrieving, packaging and uploading them here. With hundreds if not thousands of them, it'd require a mammoth effort after all. (Should the quality of content resemble anything to the old SC4 EA exchange, I'm guessing it's not worth restoring all of them.)