• Moose

The Lat Am Project: Historic Pack 1 1.0.0

(5.00)    (2 Reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

English

This is the second upload in my Lat Am Project, which seeks to revive and remaster forgotten latin american content from various creators. This time I present to you a pack of 13 lots featuring 11 building models from Debussyman. These are all wall to wall latin american historic buildings, perfect for an old city centre!.

There's medium wealth commercial services and offices, in 1x2, 2x2 and 3x2 lots, developed on low, medium and high density commercial zones. They are modded so that they only grow when the Chicago tileset is selected (in the building styles menu), you can control where and when to develop them this way. Ingame, the name of the building will show in Spanish or Portuguese if your SimCity 4 is installed in any of these languages, If it is installed in any other language the names will show in English.

If you want to plop them you can use the LotPlop command and search for them between your commercial buildings, the lots follow the default naming convention. You'll need either of the avaliable Extra Cheats dlls.

You can check the included bilingual documentation for a full catalogue and more info on stats and so on.

Dependencies

Make sure you download and install the files marked as essential in your Plugins, if you don't, you will get brown boxes instead of the actual buildings! Some textures will also be missing. The files marked as optional add details to the lots, they're recommended but not strictly necessary.

Essential:

Optional:

Other recommended downloads

This set of buildings will mix nicely with other content made by this creators:

Notes

I did not make the models and do not claim any credit for them, all credit goes to Debussyman. However, I did give the buildings their stats and made lots for them, you can use or edit those lots or the .SC4Desc files however you want if it is for personal use, but you can't re-distribute any of the included content without my permission.

The modding of this buildings was made using the PIM-X tool, so there shouldn't be any problem with them throwing the game off balance.

If you run into any issues, or want to see other things I'm working on, you can pay a visit to my lot thread here in Simtropolis, you can also PM me if you want.

Enjoy!

Español

Spoiler

Esta es la segunda descarga de mi LatAm Project. Se trata de un pack de 13 lotes que presentan 11 modelos de edificios realizados por Debussyman. Todos ellos son edificios históricos latinoamericanos de tipo wall-to-wall (que ocupan el lote en todo su ancho). ¡Resultan idóneos para construir un casco histórico!

Hay edificios de servicios y oficinas comerciales de riqueza media, en lotes que miden 1x2, 2x2 y 3x2, se desarrollan en zonas comerciales de densidad baja, media y alta. El “modding” de los edificios fue hecho de tal forma que sólo se obtienen cuando tienes activado el estilo de edificios “Chicago”, de este modo puedes controlar dónde y cuándo desarrollarlos. Los nombres de los edificios en el juego se muestran en Español o Portugués si tu SimCity 4 está instalado en alguno de estos idiomas, si no, se muestran en Inglés.

No hay versión landmark, pero puedes usar el comando "LotPlop" y buscarlos entre tus edificios comerciales, los nombres de los lotes en el menú siguen las convenciones por defecto; necesitarás alguno de los dos ExtraCheats dll. que hay disponibles.

Puedes revisar la documentación bilingüe, que incluye un catálogo de todos los edificios disponibles y más información sobre ellos.

Dependencias

Asegúrate de descargar e instalar los archivos marcados como esenciales en tus Plugins, si no lo haces ¡obtendrás cajas cafés en lugar de los edificios! (no es broma) de igual modo, tampoco se mostrarán algunas texturas. Los archivos opcionales añaden detalles a los lotes, se recomienda instalarlos, pero no es estrictamente necesario.

Esenciales:

Opcionales:

Recomendaciones

Este set de edificios combina muy bien con las creaciones de estos otros autores:

Notas

• Los modelos no son míos y no reclamo ningún crédito por ellos, todo el reconocimiento va para Debussyman. Sin embargo, yo di a los edificios sus “stats” e hice los lotes; puedes usar o editar esos lotes, o los archivos .SC4Desc como quieras si es para uso personal, pero no puedes redistribuir los archivos incluídos aquí sin mi permiso.
  • El "modding" de estos edificios fue hecho usando la herramienta PIM-X, por lo que los edificios deberían comportarse en armonía con el juego.
  • Si encuentras cualquier problema, o quieres enterarte de cualquier otra cosa en la que esté trabajando, puedes visitar mi subforo de lots aquí en Simtropolis, también puedes contactarme por mensaje privado.

Disfruta!

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Diego Del Llano

Very Detailed work, ! Cool... Casa de los Azulejos, I have eaten delicious meals there! ; I love Mexico City ! <3 

matias93 and Edvarz like this

Share this review

Link to review
SimNation

Love these adds to my southwestern flare thank you.

matias93 likes this

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/17/2017

Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By daderic888
      G'day there!
      I am now in the process of creating my first of many BATs using GMAX.
      This is a mid-rise residential block of units of 6 floors on Queensland's Gold Coast.
      Thanks heaps for all of the advice so far. I have been referring to the BAT Essentials and I will catch up on any other tutorials.
      I made each floor 3 metres in height and the splines are extruded by 0.3 metres. So far, I grouped all of the completed walls in case I need to move them for some reason. I'm thinking of, when scaling the whole thing to fit in with the visuals in SimCity 4 Deluxe, it won't look like a dwarf (I hope that it will work out).
      I made the doors red and windows blue so that I know what is what. I did create a standard primitive (shown as dark green).
      All of the dimensions are pure and utter guesses as the Google Earth Pro way of gathering dimensions doesn't seem to work on my laptop and desktop for some bizarre reason. I used metres as the unit of measurement.
      Please feel free to give some much appreciated advice, it would be pretty helpful.

• By Joe_Winko_From_YouTube
      Is there a tutorial i can follow for importing custom 3d objects i made into SimCity 4? like if i wanted to put a statue into a city in SimCity 4, how would i do that?
      I know i would need to use a program called Gmax and building architect, but im not sure how to do it with that.
      Also, would i need to resize the statue in Gmax first? and if so, how big would i need to make it?
      does anyone know of any tutorial i could follow? please help <3 
    • By Don_Pato
      A custom stadium, inspired by Municipal Stadium of Braga, Portugal. This BAT is simple ,without details.
      Gigante del Pacífico Stadium - Wainor City, Metzú Republic (City Journal)
    • By NICK97
      Mod Requirement(s):: Cities XXL Community Patch Mod XL Nation Furniture Dependency Pack Game Requirement(s):: Cities XL 2011 Cities XL 2012 Cities XL Platinum Cities XXL  
      Note: This Mod makes game money income easy Only In The Game
    • By Fantozzi
      Rural Fire Watch

3 Engines with wider radius and lesser cost than the maxis grand fire station. Good coverage.
      Plopcost: $220.
      Monthly cost: ~$80

Fits almost everywhere: lot size 1x2.

The terrible amount of 2 dependencies is needed to make this work:
      Modernizm Pack 6 by fordoniak
      SM2 cell towers by the inimitable and unique Simmer 2
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• I followed the steps that came up but in the end there was an error message, "The system cannot find the file specified"
    • In nature, the complex of dance begins with single cells, tropisms, although independently motivated according to the nucleus responding to gravity, tides and light, but gradually all evolution can be seen as a dance of chemicals and forms.  The more complex the dance, the more complex the life-form.   When I watch male and female figure skaters I am stunned by the extreme complexity of coordination of physical, sensory, cognitive and pure ability of flight that my species is capable of.    Dare I say, I am honored to be human.   All our technology and art are just toys compared to the actual material ability of ourselves as conscious physical beings.  As well, in the sciences, male and female have unique cognitive and perceptual abilities that are complimentary and mutually facilitative.  There's no limit to what can be achieved by human beings who know how to dance.
    • The water texture is designed to show dynamic flow, a churning of the water as if an industrial process is taking place.   Its supposed to be clean fresh water, so it would appear more saturated blue with whitecaps.  The texture and saturation also helps to distinguish it as clearly water and matches the tone and texture of the surrounding buildings.   In my texture pack I designed 4 different water textures for different applications of light. Go ahead and feel free to suggest another one, or one you can imagine that might fit better.  Thanks for the feedback.
    • I love, love, LOVE seeing Louisiana BATS in the game. Hope you'll come back soon and upload some more.
    • Because theres no SimCity 3000 section