• Moose

3 Screenshots

About This File

VENTURE PLACE THREE

This is my first BAT Design For Sim City 4, it is a Complex of 3 Tower that allows to experiment with facades, materials and lights.

• Ventura Place One: Is a Mixed Used Building with Comercial Center, Luxury Hotel with terraces and Residences. CS $$$ With 2700 Jobs. 
  • Ventura Place Two: Is a Hybrid Building With, Comercial Center, Offices and Residences. CO$$$ 2700 Jobs.
  • Ventura Place Three: Is a Hybrid Building With, Comercial Center, Offices and Residences. CO$$$ 2700 Jobs.

javolt, RandyE, Dreadnought and 8 others like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

RandyE

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Beautiful concrete architecture, excellent night-lighting.

Share this review

Link to review
Edvarz

Great! This one would be nice as a residential, I think, it should be super easy to make a growable R$$$ version in PIM-X

Share this review

Link to review
tnt88

This version looks the most realistic. Keep it up.

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

thank you for making all 3 versions of this building  i like all the variations and the lighting is superb especially when the maxis lighting is observed without the dark night mod

Share this review

Link to review
ESP15

Beautiful !

Share this review

Link to review
korver

Nice work on all of these :)

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/28/2017

We're getting close with our April goal - please help us over the final bump! Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By JP Schriefer
      DESCRIPTION
      The Continental Tower is a 30-story high-rise building in São Paulo, SP , Brazil. The postmodernist building is part of a complex - Cidade Jardim Corporate Center - of 3 commercial buildings, 9 residential buildings and 1 mall, finished in 2009.

INFORMATIONS
      The model is available in two versions, Landmark and Commercial Office

Landmark:
      Plop cost: 45,000
      Lot size: 3x4

Commercial Office:
      Lot Size: 3x4
      CO$$$: 4,500
      CO$$: 6,500

INSTALLATION
      Unzip the files from the .zip to your Plugins folder. There are four .zip files in the download area. Be aware!

Continental Tower (Landmark - MN): this is the Landmark version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      Continental Tower (Commercial - MN): this is the CO$$$ version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      NOTE: if you download both MN .zips I highly suggest you to delete one .SC4Model file, but never both.

Continental Tower (Landmark - DN): this is the Landmark version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      Continental Tower (Commercial - DN): this is the CO$$$ version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      NOTE: if you download both DN .zips I highly suggest you to delete one .SC4Model file, but never both.

DEPENDENCIES
      SimFox Day and Nite modd (for Darknite users only).

To check my other projects or report something about this work, you can visit my thread
    • By JP Schriefer
      DESCRIPTION
      The Capital Building is a 30-story high-rise building in São Paulo, SP , Brazil. The postmodernist building is part of a complex - Cidade Jardim Corporate Center - of 3 commercial buildings, 9 residential buildings and 1 mall, finished in 2009.

INFORMATIONS

Landmark:
      Plop cost: 32,000
      Lot size: 3x2

Commercial Office:
      Lot Size: 3x2
      CO$$$: 3,000
      CO$$: 5,000

INSTALLATION
      Unzip the files from the .zip to your Plugins folder. There are four .zip files in the download area. Be aware!

Capital Building (Landmark - MN): this is the Landmark version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      Capital Building (Commercial - MN): this is the CO$$$ version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      NOTE: if you download both MN .zips I highly suggest you to delete one .SC4Model file, but never both.

Capital Building (Landmark - DN): this is the Landmark version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      Capital Building (Commercial - DN): this is the CO$$$ version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      NOTE: if you download both DN .zips I highly suggest you to delete one .SC4Model file, but never both.

DEPENDENCIES

To check my other projects or report something about this work, you can visit my thread
    • By JP Schriefer
      DESCRIPTION
      The Park Tower is a 26-story high-rise building in São Paulo, SP , Brazil. The postmodernist building is part of a complex - Cidade Jardim Corporate Center - of 3 commercial buildings, 9 residential buildings and 1 mall, finished in 2009.

INFORMATIONS

Landmark:
      Plop cost: 20,000
      Lot size: 3x2

Commercial Office:
      Lot Size: 3x2
      CO$$$: 2,500
      CO$$: 4,500

INSTALLATION

Park Tower (Landmark - MN): this is the Landmark version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      Park Tower (Commercial - MN): this is the CO$$$ version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.

Park Tower (Landmark - DN): this is the Landmark version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      Park Tower (Commercial - DN): this is the CO$$$ version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.

DEPENDENCIES

• By Sgt Pepper
      Better Images in Description

I have updated my Twin Towers I BATed back in September to bring you a new
      version!

I felt the updated was much needed after finding some time to do so. I feel now they stand as they should
      for SimCity 4's standards.

I'm sure most of us already know about the Twin Towers, what they were, what
      happened to them, etc. They were once great landmarks located in Lower Manhattan, in New York City. They were once the tallest buildings in the city and the state of New York. Standing on top of either tower would give you a feeling of being on Top of the World.

If you'd like to learn more about them, feel free to read their Wikipedia Article for starters. Personally, I find them to be marvels of architecture. I miss them highly, and I hope that they can stand indefinitely in SC4 at least.  

Installation Instructions:

You do not have to demolish any lots. You can either delete the original
      model files from the previous upload and replace them with the new model files,
      or you can simply use the zip file to replace all files at once. The lots are
      exactly the same previously, the only change is the model files.

Stats-

Each tower sits on a 5x5 lot.

Each tower is CO$$$ and provides about 21,000 jobs each.

They are ploppable landmarks only, and are found in the landmarks menu.

Dependencies- None! All added props for these towers are included.

Special thanks to Mattb325 for modding the first version, then doing some more modding work for the new version. Thanks as well goes to T Wrecks and Gn_leugim for their opinions on this.

Images/Screenshots:

I hope you all will enjoy this update! I tried to update the original upload
      and unintentionally deleted it.

-Brandon
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments