PedMalls with Lanterns 1

(5.00)    (1 Review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Description

This plugin will allow you to place PedMalls with lanterns (works with all 5 paved PedMall types that come with the NAM). There’s no specific pattern, you will be able to control where lanterns will be placed: There’s a rarely used feature within T21 files where you can make props depend on the orientation of a certain network. This might not make sense for most networks, however, it seems useful for pedestrian malls, and in this plugin, this is being used this way: If the PedMall puzzle piece faces north (or west), a lantern will appear when plopping the PedMall tile, if it faces east (or south), there won’t be a lantern. Please note that I’ve made two versions of this plugin – one with lanterns from rich residential areas, and one with lampposts from mid-wealth commercial areas.

Please refer to the readme for further information, especially on how to install it.

Available languages: This plugin doesn't change or add any language-sensitive content; the readmes, however, are available in English and German.

Dependencies

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

@APSMS No, it's not. Generally speaking, T21-mods are rarely, if ever, compatible with each other unless they are cleverly designed that way. And this mod is no exception. I think if you would install both my mod and Paeng's PedMall set, you would rarely get PedMall tiles with just a lantern (or no lantern, depending on orientation) and mostly PedMall tiles with the decorations set up by Paeng.

Share this comment