rear.gif

----------------------
Installation & Use:
----------------------
Simply drag the new lots into your plugins folder. With regards to 
ks's files, the following files MUST BE KEPT:
AllianzArena_a-0x5ad0e817_0x541a1f49_0x30000.SC4Model
AllianzArena_b-0x5ad0e817_0xd41a2936_0x30000.SC4Model

All of the other files may be excluded (recommended) or kept if you wish to have the original version as well.

The following files (included in this download) must also be included for the lot to function as intended:
Allianz_Textures.dat
AllianzArena A-0x6534284a-0xd3a3e650-0x3732d875.SC4Desc
AllianzArena B-0x6534284a-0xd3a3e650-0x1732d8bd.SC4Desc
Family Allianz Arena-0x05342861-0x67bddf0c-0x6f85e12d.SC4Desc
PLOP_15x12_Allianz Arena_c732da62.SC4Lot

------------------
Dependencies:
------------------
Allianz Arena Model (The only known location - thanks, @yahari)
Allianz_textures.dat (included)
BSC Textures Vol 3
BSC Textures Cycledogg

MS_Solaris Busses
MM 40ft Trailers
Urbanpack vol1
Simfox Chestnuts
BSCBATPropsMattb325_Vol02
BSCBATPropsMattb325_Vol03
SHK Parking Pack

Enjoy...

What's New in Version 2.0.0

Released

*** Please Redownload ***

All new descriptors are used to avoid an apparent IID conflict with CSX Mega Props Vol 1. A new prop family is used to account for these new IIDs. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

@tariely .. I am sorry. I should have made that clear. The two you need are indeed the larger ones, named  AllianzArena_a  and Allianz_Arena_b. The third one is just an invisible model ks used for the building exemplar. I used the one that came packaged with the game instead to reduce dependencies and unnecessary files.

Share this comment

Thanks ! That's what I thought, but I wanted to be sure. Would have been a pity to get a gigantic brown box there ! (well, actually I use Peg's flags ; but still...:-)

Share this comment

On 1/5/2017 at 1:29 AM, nos.17 said:

@tariely .. I am sorry. I should have made that clear. The two you need are indeed the larger ones, named  AllianzArena_a  and Allianz_Arena_b. The third one is just an invisible model ks used for the building exemplar. I used the one that came packaged with the game instead to reduce dependencies and unnecessary files.

Hi there, quick question.  I just downloaded this stadium but it doesn't seem to work.  I am missing the "a" and "b" files.  The main download here only includes the texture and lot files.  The one drive only has the invisible "KS" file.  Let me know if you can help.

Thanks.

Share this comment

@nycsc4 ... This file should only include the texture and lot files - due to copyright reasons I have to link to anything that is not mine (the stadium in this case). I'm not sure what you mean by the "invisible KS file." On the OneDrive, there is a button for KS_AllianzArena 15x12 which once downloaded, will give a *.7z file. If you're using the default windows extractor, it may be a problem (not sure if it can handle 7zip files or not), but something like winrar should unzip it just fine. The .desc and .model files you need will be right there. Let me know if that's not working for you.

Share this comment

14 hours ago, nos.17 said:

@nycsc4 ... This file should only include the texture and lot files - due to copyright reasons I have to link to anything that is not mine (the stadium in this case). I'm not sure what you mean by the "invisible KS file." On the OneDrive, there is a button for KS_AllianzArena 15x12 which once downloaded, will give a *.7z file. If you're using the default windows extractor, it may be a problem (not sure if it can handle 7zip files or not), but something like winrar should unzip it just fine. The .desc and .model files you need will be right there. Let me know if that's not working for you.

Ahh, gotcha.  I'm using a Mac.  So the .7z file needs to be extracted.  That part I wasn't aware of, I just loaded the 7z file into my plugins folder.  I'll give it a shot!  Thanks!

Share this comment

18 hours ago, nos.17 said:

Do you know whether or not this file is compatible with SC4 on Steam?  I extracted the .7Z file and installed the files and I've still got nothing but a big blank lot.

Share this comment

18 hours ago, nos.17 said:

In case you're interested this is what I've got after extracting and installing the appropriate files.  Really no difference at all compared to when I first wrote you.

Screen Shot 2017-05-28 at 5.53.36 PM.png

Share this comment

@nycsc4 ... Everything here is compatible with the Steam edition. Copy everything to your plugins folder, as usual. There really is no difference other than install directories and the Steam overlay.

I don't understand why its so much trouble. Are you seeing these files when you extract the 7zip file?

I just tested it and everything looks fine on my end so I think it is safe to rule out problems with the lot or descriptors.

Edited by nos.17  

Share this comment

Whops!

@nos.17 I have the same problem. I have all the dependencies, but as you can see there is no actual building. I tried several ways: put the original prop desc and model (-a, -b) files in the same time; only the model files; the model files and the zzLM15x12_AllianzArena file in the same time. No changes.

Always get the same result, what you can see on the picture. I checked with SC4Tool and I think the uploaded version doesn't contains the necessary building/prop descriptors, because in the Tool everything is green, but I didn't see the original buildings listed among the dependencies, so actually they are not in the lot or so...

EDIT (before sending):

So there is some other problem: you add wrongly the MM 40ft trailer as a dependency, because you used KoSC IRM essential and the prop families from that set (if I remove this and put only the dependency what you linked, I get error in Sc4Tool). I investigated the issue with an empty plugin folder which only contained this lot and the dependencies what you listed. There is one more textures Dependency: BSC Textures 1. Oh and of course you used your own essential I guess, but you forgot to list above... :)

But the bigger problem is that as you can see the 3rd and 4th pictures, the CSX megapack 1 is using the same prop ID than the Allianz building prop desc file. The other problem, that you probably forgot to attach your prop desc files for this lot, because the original one is conflicting with CSX megapack...

When I emptied the plugin folder I got the building properly with its own prop desc files (so I didn't have the CSX pack and the prop desc in my plugin folder in the same time, but You said, we only need the model files), but obviously you used a new prop desc file for this, just haven't attached...

Can you check and update this, because it's amazing and I would like to use!

Thanks in advance!

- Tyberius

Allianz Arena problem.jpg

Allianz Arena problem4.jpg

Allianz Arena problem5.jpg

Allianz Arena problem2.jpg

Allianz Arena problem6.jpg

Allianz Arena problem3.jpg

Share this comment