• Announcements

• Dirktator

New: Clubs at Simtropolis   08/14/2017

Introducing "Clubs" - a new way to create your own sub-community on Simtropolis. Check out the details here:  
    • Dirktator

New: Discord Chat for Simtropolis   08/15/2017

In the search to find a better Chat, we're now experimenting with Discord (invite URL https://discord.gg/9mf8uRr).  To join the official Simtropolis Discord #members-only chat room, you'll need to link your Discord account to your Simtropolis account. You can do this in Account Settings -> Discord. If you don't already have one, setting up a new account at Discord is fast, easy and free. You can also download the Discord app for your computer and mobile devices. We look forward to seeing you on!

Hardy Lebanon Cedar 1.0.0

(5.00)    (1 Review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

I couldn't find any Lebanon Cedar or similar type tree in mods so I made my own. It replicates a common true old world cedar tree found in cities all over the world especially in Mediterranean and semi arid regions worldwide. I attached a few photos of the tree found in the real world to give you an idea what they look like and where they belong. I have commonly seen them here in Arizona in middle elevations in places like Prescott, Bisbee and Sierra Vista. Some are even found in higher colder mountain elevations like Flagstaff where I live. This tree is typically suited for a drier type climate and usually isn't found in humid places or wet places. The tree files are resourced from BSC Mega Props Vol02.  Simply drag to your plugins folder in your SimCity folder contained in your PC's documents folder. Credit goes to BSC for yet another great model set.

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See Changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments