Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Takingyouthere

Sweet! My cities can never have enough when it comes to telecommunication arrays, the more the better! :D I like how they're of very much of a different style than my own.

Simmer2 likes this

Share this review

Link to review
RandyE

Nice details and props.  Like the standalone feature with park effect. 

Simmer2 likes this

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/01/2017

We've had to spend on a few extra things for May but you guys have been great in helping us reach those goals! We're still just a bit shy,  if you can help out with a donation, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Diego Del Llano
      Simmons Bank Tower is a 40-story skyscraper located at 425 West Capitol Avenue in downtown Little Rock, Arkansas. At 547 feet (167 m) high, it is currently the tallest building in Arkansas.
      The new tower was born out of discussions between two ascending business executives, John Flake, a Little Rock real estate developer, and Jerry Maulden, president of Arkansas Power & Light (now Entergy). Construction began in 1984 on the $72 million building, and in 1986 the building was completed and dubbed The Capitol Tower. Currently, the namesake tenant, Simmons Bank, is headquartered in the tower with presence in various markets of Arkansas, Missouri, Kansas, and Tennessee. Flake & Kelley Commercial, the current name of the development firm of the tower, performs the management and leasing of the tower, and the Doyle Rogers Company is the special asset manager.
      The building was renamed Simmons Tower in April 2014.

This file Includes: Functional Landmark with 4,000 CO$$ Jobs
      To install: Unzip the folder inside and dragg it on C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Plugin
    • By nos.17
      Just because I don't like them, doesn't mean yall won't.
      All of the lots are "as-is," meaning no editing has been done since Bobbo662 originally released them around 2005ish. 

--------
      Stats:
      --------
      CS$ & CS$$ Landmark and Growable Stages 1-3
      All stats generated with PIMX.

------------------
      Installation:
      ------------------
      To avoid duplicates and possible errors, IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO RUN THE PROVIDED CLEANITOL FILE. After that completes, simply place anywhere in your plugins folder.

--------------
      Contents:
      --------------
      Most come as Landmark plopable lots (with CS$ or CS$$ jobs), but there are a few growables sprinkled in too ( also CS$ or CS$$)
      60's Style Esso Station BP Connect Chevron Fast Mart Service Station Chevron Service Station Citgo Service Station DELL DollarTree Plaza Esso Retro Service Station Fry's Electronics Hardee's Petro-Canada Service Station Retro Safeway Grocery Store Texaco Service Station Texaco Small Service Station TJ Maxx Plaza
      Since the file size is 12.8 mb, and I did not want to split it up. The size is now 8.7mb, but it still can be downloaded fplayers may download it from my google drive here.

---------------------
      Dependencies:
      ---------------------
      BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01
      BSC Textures Vol 01
      nos.17 Essentials
      Probably one or two others too, which are obscure and not worth finding.

From the archives:

• By Diego Del Llano
      One Kansas City Place is the tallest building in Missouri located in downtown Kansas City, bounded by 12th Street to the north, Baltimore Avenue to the west, and Main Street to the east. Built in 1988, the 190.1 m (624 ft) skyscraper was designed by Patty Berkebile Nelson & Immenschuh and replaced the Town Pavilion as the tallest building in the city.
      One Kansas City Place is considered an architectural salute to City Hall, which is located 5 blocks east of Main on 12th Street.
      One Kansas City Place was constructed as the first part of a much larger project named Kansas City Place, which never was completed. The project was to include townhomes, office towers, and residential/hotel towers. The Kansas City Place project was originally proposed during the real estate boom of the 1980s. The plan was developed by Frank Morgan and his uncle Sherman Dreiseszun who had earlier built Town Pavilion that was completed in 1986.
      The tower was proposed for the South Loop (So-Lo) area south of downtown's central business district. The project included a plethora of skyscrapers with uses ranging from offices to hotels and residential buildings. Unsubstantiated claims hold that a major cause of the project's failure to come to its full stature was the complaints of residents, claiming it would ruin Kansas City's skyline, which had remained largely unchanged for 30 years.
      One Kansas City Place was to be the third-tallest of several towers constructed, though it is the tallest that was actually constructed. Today, it is one of the most recognizable buildings in Kansas City's skyline.

FONT: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Kansas_City_Place
      This file Includes: Functional Landmark with 3,700 CO$$$ Jobs
      To install: DELETE OLD VERSION AND  Unzip the folder inside and dragg it on C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Plugins
    • By paeng
      Modular Cemetery and Park Walls 205
      Parks 205 AddOn Vol02

This AddOn brings you two small modular sets - Park Walls and Cemetery, both designed to fit seamless into the Parks205 series. They'll help to transition a typical open park into a more closed and quiet cemetery and back to a free flowing park.

Each set contains 7 pieces, all of them 1x1, with various configurations of walls, gates, tombstones, sarks and crypts, some of them with typical path configurations to connect them easily to the rest of the Parks205 series.

DEPENDENCY

Parks 205

DEVELOPER NOTES

All wall- and cemetery items are neutral, no special effects or benefits. You find them in the Parks menu sorted in near the SIDINGS205, with custom icons.

Note that the AddOn contains one further item - an optional replacement for the default cemeteries (all 3 stages). The design is the same like one of the Cemetery205 Fillers, but with the functionality of the default cemetary. So once you are advised that "Your Sims demand a cemetery", you can just bulldoze one of the fillers in your cemetery-layout and plop the replacement tile instead. That way you get the default perks but don't need to change your carefully planned layout.

If you'd rather use the default items (which are kinda large 5x5 lots, and not the prettiest either), you can just remove the cemetery_replacements.dat from the AddOn.

SUPPORT

Should you need support or want to see more images for these items please visit the
      PLEX on the STEX - Community Support

Online Documentation (no longer available)
      and/or the
      Support Thread (no longer available)

* A complete and updated catalog of all PARKS 205 items (PDF) is available in the documentation thread.

Enjoy!
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• In case you're interested this is what I've got after extracting and installing the appropriate files.  Really no difference at all compared to when I first wrote you.
    • Do you know whether or not this file is compatible with SC4 on Steam?  I extracted the .7Z file and installed the files and I've still got nothing but a big blank lot.
    • Ahh, gotcha.  I'm using a Mac.  So the .7z file needs to be extracted.  That part I wasn't aware of, I just loaded the 7z file into my plugins folder.  I'll give it a shot!  Thanks!
    • Thought you might know it, but it was worth a shot. Ah yes, those real-estate photos - I had, in fact, seen an article about that blog somewhere and nearly forgotten about it afterwards, but then my sister gave me a tear-off calendar for Christmas: every day a horrible picture and a great one-liner. I love that stuff.
    • @nycsc4 ... This file should only include the texture and lot files - due to copyright reasons I have to link to anything that is not mine (the stadium in this case). I'm not sure what you mean by the "invisible KS file." On the OneDrive, there is a button for KS_AllianzArena 15x12 which once downloaded, will give a *.7z file. If you're using the default windows extractor, it may be a problem (not sure if it can handle 7zip files or not), but something like winrar should unzip it just fine. The .desc and .model files you need will be right there. Let me know if that's not working for you.