• Moose

RDG Prop Pack 1 1.0.0

(5.00)    (1 Review)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1 Screenshot

About This File

This is a prop pack that will be  needed for most if not all my lots.

There's a lot of timed props in this pack. Also normal required props are here to.

There should not be any problems arising from this pack.

If you experience any problems please pm me.

RDG

2 people like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

sejr99999

i am looking forward to seeing these in game soon   thank you

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Judazzz
      Hey guys,
      I've  been enjoying Cities: Skylines basically since release day, immensely helped by all the awesome stuff the community created, and felt that after so much taking, it was time for a little giving.
      In real life I'm a front-end/C# developer, and in my free time I love to travel and run riot with my camera (and again web developing: recently my travel website went live, a labor of love/vitriolic hatred of 10 years). With that in mind, it's not surprising I ended up creating a mod that goes right after the aesthetics. The result: Ultimate Eyecandy *tadaaaa*

Some more action photo's.

Addendum April 4th, 2016:

I'm making slow but steady progress, not in the least by deciding to ditch a couple of features on my wishlist for a later stage
      Most important for the time being is to create a stable and robust base to which future features can be added. What remains are basically the features that are visible in the various screenshots.
      ETA for v1.0.0: for the time being unknown.

Wish list (not to be confused with a to-do lost - these are features I'd love to add, but not sure how feasible they are):

- setting to turn on/off building night lights at will, without messing with the actual simulation (based on what I've found so far, the two seem rather intertwined).
      - color picker to change the fog color;
      - color picker to change air pollution color;
      - slider to change the strength of 'ground wetness';
      - LUT Creator: apply various settings to a neutral LUT (color channels, brightness, contrast, lightness, etc.) and export/upload the result as a custom LUT;
      - a modular set-up: this mod will be the core, and other graphics-related mods can be integrated as 'plug-ins', each with a menu item/tab of their own. Think (orphaned) mods like Dynamic Resolution, BorderCities and/or Ambient Occlusion;
      - who knows what else I'll come up with (feel free to make suggestions!)

For who is this mod:
      - modelers that want to take screenshots of their assets in every imaginable weather/ambient condition;
      - players that like to have control over the environment when making Let's Plays;
      - players that love to have a more artistic/photographic approach to taking screenshots;
      - players that like to watch their city in different conditions without having to wait (for example until the game finally decides to let it rain);
      - anyone else

Thank you:
      - Boformer, BloodyPenguin and SamsamTS for making their mods publicly available on Github: I learned tons by just studying their mods;
      - AJ3D for helping me to get started and taking my first baby steps in the wonderful world of CSL modding!

If anyone has questions, suggestions, comments or remarks, don't hesitate to let me know! After all, this mod will be for y'alls!
    • By tcx
      These are 22 lots of the billboards released in LBT TX PROP PACK VOL 01. The lots are very simple and don't have custom icon. The size is 1x1 and have a minimum monthly cost. They will appear in the Parks Menu ingame.

Installation:
      Unzip the file to your plugins folder.

Dependancy:
      LBT TX PROP PACK VOL 01

• By BurroDiablo
      --NUKEPLANT PROPS 2--
      This the the second upload containing the Props for my Nuclear Plant. This file contains the Reactor/Reactor Building.
      Installation-
      Put the file in your Plugins folder.
      Have Fun
      El B...
      (Don't hesitate to report any problems to my BAT thread)
      Mod edit 8th Feb 2017 - fixed formatting
    • By BurroDiablo
      --NUKEPLANT PROPS 1--

This the the first upload containing the Props for my Nuclear Plant. This file contains the Cooling Towers , Chimney/Smoke Stack and the two Out-Buildings.

It also contains the Maxis RCI Building Prop Mod for those that need it (I think it was only availible from the SC4 site wich has (since the appearace of SCS) dissapeared from the face of the Earth)

Installation-

Put everything in your Plugins folder. These props should show up in the LE as #El_<propname> for those of you who want to make your own lots.

Have Fun :P

El B...

(Don't hesitate to report any problems to my BAT thread)
    • By binnsbre
      Hi 
      Is there another place I can download EL Nukeplant Props 2.1 
      I see the download option is not available for this item.
      Thank you

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments