• Moose

Essentials by Edvarz 1.0.0

(5.00)    (1 Review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

English

This is a dependency pack currently containing some prop families, it groups several props found in the LBT Mega Prop Pack. I will be using this upload as a dependency for my next releases. I will also be adding some prop fixes, more families and maybe textures in the future, so be sure to check for updated versions!

Included in this download is a "Dev Files" folder for those who want to use this pack for their lots: This folder contains Prop Family names for easily identifying the families in the Lot Editor and PIM-X. There's also a couple of test lots showcasing all the props i grouped in this pack.

This pack does not contain any new props, only new instances of already existing props, it also doesn't contain any overrides of already existing files, so you don't have to worry about bulldozing anything in-game. For further clarification you can refer to the "Technicalities" section below.

Dependencies

Make sure you download and install these files to your Plugins folder. If you don't, you'll get brown boxes instead of props.

LBT Mega Prop Pack vol. 01

Yes, this dependency needs a dependency; the files contained in this download are not redundant, however. To understand why you can refer to the "Technicalities" section below.

Technicalities

This pack contains new prop exemplars made out of existing prop models. For any model made for SC4 (be it vanilla or custom made) there can be multiple different instances (called exemplars), these exemplars can all have different properties but they all refer to the same model; this is why you can have a building model serve as both Commercial offices and as a static Landmark.

The props included here have properties different from the original ones but link to the same models, one of such properties is, for example, belonging to a prop family. Thus, the original packs linked as dependencies do not include my prop families, or any of my modifications or fixes; conversely, my pack does not include any different prop models, only different prop instances.

Notes

• You can use this pack for your own lots if you wish, just make sure link to this pack as a dependency, along with any of the cascading dependencies.
  • I did not make any of the models, and do not claim any credit for them, all credit goes to the authors of the original packs.
  • If you run into any issues , want to see upcoming updates, or other things I'm working on, pay a visit to my lot thread in Simtropolis, you can also PM me here @Edvarz.

Thanks for your download and enjoy!

Español

Spoiler

Acerca de

Este pack es una dependencia que contiene varias “familias,” que agrupan varios props del Mega Prop Pack de LBT. Por ahora solo hay instancias (exemplars) de props en este pack, pero iré añadiendo algunos props arreglados, más familias y quizá texturas en un futuro ¡así que mantente al tanto de versiones actualizadas!

En esta descarga se incluye una carpeta de archivos para creadores (“Dev Files”) para aquellos que quieran usar este pack en sus lotes: Esta carpeta contiene nombres para las Familias de props, que sirven para identificarlos mejor en el Lot Editor y el PIM-X. También hay un par de lotes de prueba (Test lots) que muestran todos los props que he agrupado en este pack.

Este pack no contiene nuevos props, solo nuevas instancias de props ya existentes, tampoco sobreescribe ningún archivo existente, así que no tienes que preocuparte de demoler nada dentro del juego. Para mayor claridad, puedes leer la sección de “Tecnicalidades” más abajo.

Dependencias

Asegurate de descargar e instalar estos archivos a tu directorio Plugins. Si no lo haces obtendras cajas cafés en el juego en lugar de props.

LBT Mega Prop Pack vol. 01

Sí, esta dependencia requiere otra dependencia; sin embargo, estos archivos no son redundantes. Si quieres saber por qué, puedes leer la sección de “Tecnicalidades” más abajo.

Tecnicalidades

Este pack contiene nuevas instancias de props, creados a partir de modelos ya existentes. Cualquier modelo hecho para SC4 (ya sea original o creado por los jugadores) puede tener varias instancias (llamadas exemplars), cada instancia puede tener propiedades diferentes pero todas refieren al mismo modelo; por ello es que puedes tener un modelo de edificio que sirva tanto como Oficinas Comerciales como Monumento.

Los props que aquí se incluyen tienen propiedades diferentes de las de los originales pero refieren a los mismos modelos, una de esas propiedades es, por ejemplo, pertenecer a una familia. Así, los packs originales señalados como dependencias no incluyen mis familias ni ninguna de mis modificaciones; a la inversa, mi pack no incluye ningún modelo de props diferente, solo nuevas instancias de props.

Notas

• Puedes usar este pack en tus lotes si así lo deseas, solo asegúrate de señalarlo, junto con cualquier dependencia subsecuente, como dependencias de tu descarga.
  • Yo no elaboré ninguno de los modelos, y no reclamo ningún crédito por ellos, todo el reconocimiento va para los autores de los packs originales.
  • Si encuentras cualquier problema, quieres ver actualizaciones por venir, o cualquier ora cosa en la que esté trabajando, puedes visitar mi subforo de lots en Simtropolis, aquí también puedes contactarme por mensaje privado @Edvarz.

Gracias por tu descarga ¡Disfruta de este contenido!

draft3dd, bobolee, matias93 and 3 others like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

sunda

Obrigado, companheiro!   

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/30/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By nos.17
      Version 10 : 06.11.17

This is a small pack that contains miscellaneous B62 props as well as my custom prop families and may be a requirement for some of my future uploads. This currently contains only a few props and a handful of prop families (including ones for LBT and SHK vehicles), and some custom textures; more will continually be added as I work. Check back often for updates as they come.

Anyone may use any of the props, families, or textures on whatever projects you want, but please, refer to this file as a dependency. If you need to edit any of the attributes to fit your project, feel free to do do. Credit is not strictly required, but it'd be great if you would do so.

For comments/feedback/critique/praise or just to see what's coming up next, visit my lot thread over at Simpeg here (may it rest in peace...), or at Simtropolis here.
    • By Evanjs
      Relot OF Kmart Walmart and Lowes Food. You need all these to download.  Enjoy
      Need this for the big blue Sign. Optional.
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1036
    • By Heblem
      Soriana its a Mexican rentail store, this store brings long varety of products and lowest prices to the cunsumers, this file includes a growable and ploppable version. Enjoy! (Mexico bats)
      Note: If you downloaded before LBT http://www.simtropolis.com/STEX/index.cfm?id=19120 this file replaces that old one, you can choose to remove the old one or leave it in your plugins folder, theres no problems with it, old folder should be at documents/SimCity 4/Plugins/LBT/Heblem/PackComercial
      Thanks!

Landmark plop and growable
      Lot size:
      11x9
      Position in the menu:
      Landmark menu (not apply on growable)
      ocupants:
      CS - 3700$ - 927$$ wealth:

• By Heblem
      Mexico Terrain Mods (Yucatan Terrain Mod), This is a green tropical terrain mod, based amoung of the states of Yucatan, Quinana Roo, Campeche, Chiapas, Tabasco, Veracruz where those states has tropical climate (South east of mexico) This file includes a controller where you can set the altitude height, beach height, etc...

I suggest using Rock Mods By Dogfight (Dark Ingeneous)
      Special thanks to C.P. for allow me to include some of his terrain textures on this terrain mod.

Note: not a snow version avalaible for this terrain mod, due this is a tropical theme terrain mod, sorry...

Enjoy!

Compatility:
      This file only compatible with SimCity 4 "Rush Hour" or SimCity 4 Deluxe.
      Installation:
      Installation: Just double click on the installer and it should automatically install the terrain mod into your plugins folder.
      Uninstall: For uninstall, look at your documents/SimCity 4/Plugins/LBT/TerrainMods and delete the terrain mod contain folder.
      Dependencies:
      NO DEPENDENCIES NEEDED Credits:
      C.P. for allow me to include some of his terrain textures on this terrain mod.
      Sopport and help?
      For any suggestion, comment, help etc please go to  LBT help
    • By Heblem
      Mexico Terrain Mods (Cumbres Terrain Mod), This is a semi-desert terrain mod, based of the area of Monterrey City and the Sierra de las Cumbres. This file includes a controller where you can set the altitude height, beach height, etc...

I suggest using SMP Grey Marble Rock Mod, that one suits perfect on this terrain mod.
      Special thanks to C.P. for allow me to include some of his terrain textures on this terrain mod.
      If you download this file please pick one type of terrain mod you want, depending you want snow over it... the normal (or the one that doesn't say hight or low height) that's the no snow version,, the low height is the most covered snow version and high height is the few snow version...

Enjoy!
      Compatility:
      This file only compatible with SimCity 4 "Rush Hour" or SimCity 4 Deluxe.
      Installation:
      Installation: Just double click on the installer and it should automatically install the terrain mod into your plugins folder.
      Uninstall: For uninstall, look at your documents/SimCity 4/Plugins/LBT/TerrainMods and delete the terrain mod contain folder.
      Dependencies:
      NO DEPENDENCIES NEEDED!! Credits:     C.P. for allow me to include some of his terrain textures on this terrain mod.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments