• Moose

Simmaster's Extra Cheats DLL 1.0.0

(5.00)    (3 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

This is a DLL for SimCity 4 that adds a few more cheat codes beyond Buggi's Extra Cheats DLL.

• SievertBeGone — removes all radiation from a city, including from buildings that produce radiation when plopped (such as the advanced research center).
  • Chernobyl — irradiates an entire city
  • hazmat — creates a toxic spill disaster on whatever tile the mouse is pointed at
  • UncivilDisobedience — creates a riot disaster on whatever tile the mouse is pointed at. The mouse must be pointed at a road, street or avenue tile.

The development thread can be found at this link. Source code can be found here. Make sure to follow this file in case more cheats are added!

Installation
Move to Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins.

Compatibility
Tested and working on 1.1.641.0 (Steam/GOG/Origin) on Windows. Also works in combination with SC4Fix and the Extra Cheats DLL. Untested but should work with any version of SimCity 4 Deluxe or SimCity 4 w/ Rush Hour.

Mac and Linux users
This mod is untested on Mac and Linux platforms but my understanding is that SimCity 4 for Mac and Linux is essentially a Wine wrapper. Compatibility is not guaranteed, but it's worth a shot. If you're playing on Aspyr's PowerPC version of SimCity 4 this mod will definitely not work, but if you're using that version of SC4 you probably have other issues to deal with.

19 people like this

User Feedback

Game will not start with this .dll in plugins.  The Buggi's Extra works fine, but the "extra, extra"  (which I am trying to use to save a city overcome by radiation), when installed direct to plugins, stops the launch.  Thoughts?

Edit: Since it's a technical issue with the upload, I've reposted this as a comment instead of a review. -CB

Share this comment

Thanks CB - if anyone has some advice on this issue-  I am all ears.  Running an XP system believe it or not.  Only system that truly seems to work with this one of a kind game.

Share this comment