• Moose

NFSU2 Bayview map BETA 1.0.0

(2.00)    (4 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Need for Speed Underground 2 Bayview map.

Still need some work updates coming soon!!!

{Orginal}

Need for Speed-1474661771.png

RandyE, XxArturoJuliboxX and Danyal like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

His Divine Hand

3 of 5 members found this review helpful 3 / 5 members

Rendered city tiles have been banned from the STEX for a variety of valid reasons.  Not to mention that "works in progress" don't belong here, they belong in a showcase thread to get help on them, even if not illegal file type, this upload is poor.

Share this review

Link to review
RandyE

0 of 3 members found this review helpful 0 / 3 members

I put all 3 files into a new folder in the SimCity 4 regions folder and it all came together as a region in-game.  At less than 1mb I think its reasonable to allow single tile City.SC4 files to be shared on the STEX.   When I zipped all 3 files it came out as 653 KB.   As for the map from Need for Speed, it is interesting for building an SC4 city, and would be of special interest for players of that game which has a long history in the gamer world.   

Share this review

Link to review
P-0-l-u-X

huh

Share this review

Link to review
LexGirl

What?

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/20/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By IsoElukka

Transit King is looking for Pioneers! Thanks to the courtesy of Dirktator and the rest of Simtropolis people, we're here to enlist!
      Here's a short description:
      In this new free-to-play tycoon game Transit King, your job is to take over the transport company of Henry Goodwin III, who’s more into horse polo than hard day-to-day work. The surrounding towns and villages evolve into glimmering cities as you fulfill their requests for food, clothing, goods and mass transit. Transit King offers an approachable yet elaborate take on tycoon games with multi-tiered goods chains and gradual expansion into new areas of transit business.

We got big plans for what Transit King can offer with the final release. The current version concentrates on truck traffic, with buses, multiplayer and more to follow. We’re aiming at Fall 2017 release with Summer spent on adding features and polishing them up for the final game. Pioneers with suitable Android devices can hop right in with iOS users to follow soon after. Pioneers are not just glorified beta testers, but front runners whose feedback will help us make Transit King the best it can be! BON Games is a small team from Finland, we're aiming high to bring you a solid laid-back tycoon experience for mobile devices.

WHO ARE THE PIONEERS
      - A group of players ready to test beta builds, give feedback and help Transit King evolve during the summer for the launch
      WHAT THEY DO
      - Give feedback/bug reports/suggestions about the game straight to the devs 
      - If they like Transit King, maybe mentioning it to their friends
      WHAT THEY GET
      - Early access to the alpha and beta builds
      - Special in-game title of “Pioneer” with a golden nameplate (once the game's complete)
      - Premium currency called Transit Notes periodically during development and a big pile on game's launch
      - And of course, the eternal gratitude of BON Games team!
      For more info, feel free to post questions and comments here, or send me direct messages through Simtropolis or email (matti.isotalo@bongames.fi).
    • By NICK97
      Work With:
      - Cities XL 2011
      - Cities XL 2012
      - Cities XL Platinum
      Mod Requirement:
      - XL User Interface Mod
      Note:
      Make Sure you have the latest version Of cities xl 2011, 
      Cities XL 2012 or Cities XL Platinum it Might Not Work
    • By SimMars Team
      SimMars is a mod for SimCity 4 taking the game to Mars. It will bring new buildings, transportation systems, user-interface and music and will replace the Maxis SimCity 4 content as far as possible, giving you the feeling to play a colony on Mars.

Beta 3 is another step towards the goal of SimMars. Most main game functions and buildings have been replaced and the mod plays fairly well now. However, it is still a beta and hence unfinished. Not everything is replaced yet or fully functional.
      SimMars will install and play completely separate from your SimCity 4 installation.
      UPDATE: There's been a bug discovered where the Mars Face landmark has no model file.
      Easy fix: Download the this file and place into /My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins_SIMMARS/+Landmarks/SM_LM_MarsFace

Download the SimMars Region Pack here to add 7 new regions to your game.

This download is for PC users only, a Mac compatible version will be released in the future.

SimMars Beta 3 additions since last release:
      - 180 new BATs (buildings) of all types
      - new highway, rail, subway, elevated rail, toll booths and spaceport.
      - SimMars game launcher: Beta 3 launches individually from SimCity 4 (see installation notes below)
      - new User-Interface graphics
      - new disaster (Blow-Out, replaces fire)
      - 5 new music tracks
      - the first few automata models
      - new ordinances
      - transformed news items
      Main goals for the next release are:
      - creating and modding new automata models (vehicles)
      - implementing NAM elements
      - replacing avenue and one way texture

• By UrbanFoxx
      Well it's here! With only 55 days to go, i thought i would bring a development update. Below is dev update 1. Beta 1 If you want to call it that. All dev updates will go here, and the final release will be in the actual City Journal Menu. (Between STEX and Gallery)

Without further ado, SparkleCity Beta 1

In fall of 1995, the population of Prowersville stood at only 32,000. This was already quick growth, since the city was founded as a US territory in 1994. By the kingdom's independence in October 2006,  the population reached over 1.5 Million. Eventually, ten years after that, the population stands at 2.4 Million. (2015 Census: 2,476,375) Below are three pics of the major centers of the city. Each dev update will contain three pics.

Part of Downtown Prowersville, A lot of companies have built large complexes consisting of the same building. Several buildings are even copy-pasted all over the place.

A large high school: Station Square High School located in downtown. It places the highest on the Sparkle Kingdom College Placement Exams (SKCPE)  with a 2270/2500 (91%) Average Score on the exams. Most of the highest placing students go to the University of Prowersville.

The Miles Prower Mall, located in the Jasmine Falls township. Since it is 10PM, the mall is closed to anyone under the age of 21. (21 is the legal
      adult age in the SK) The mall contains a massive 374 stores, and is over 20 million square feet. Any minors caught in the mall after 8:30 PM can
      be sentenced to up to 2 years in the Juvenile detention center. (With hard labor)

• By varrick
      I am having a problem with loading simmars on windows 7 (and yes I uninstalled the update that blocks sc4).  Simmars won't start, you can see it in the taskbar for a few seconds then it just closes itself.  if it makes a difference i am using the steam version of simcity 4.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• I know it's sized 2x1, but what kind of residential do I need to zone for this to grow? Light, medium, or high density? Or does it not matter? Anyone who can answer I appreciate it.
    • Love your work, but since a handful of files now from different users require offsite files that link to dead links I wish it was a rule here that all dependencies should be on site somehow. Thanks for the reup of the files...
    • I'm still working on the Maxis Vanilla tilesets presentation, but yeah its endless how many amazing artists have contributed to the SC4 repository over the past 14 years.  The problem with the tilesets and with RCI is that there's too much repetition.   I'm going to use for the first time a Maxis blocker that will eliminate all vanilla repetition and reveal whatever user created programming defines.  However, my project is not specific to agriculture.   We'll get back to that later.
    • @RandyE Thanks! I grabbed that one too. I'm not ready yet to kill them all, but I do want other stage 3 farm buildings to compete with Pedriana. Ideally I'd like to find a few more. In the meantime I'm now on a downloading frenzy getting all of @dk1's stuff. Their simple elegance (and the convenience of no dependencies) makes them ideal for mixing in with my otherwise nearly plain vanilla Maxis content.
    • @CorinaMarie It works for me !!