• Moose

9 Screenshots

About This File

If speed is your calling, you'll need to choose your car wisely. Can you dig it? While most of your gearhead friends have cheap imports they modified on their own or brought their old man's Chevy to the track, you went for far-out aerodynamics. Don't get tripped up on the funky wing or pointed nose, Daddy-o! This masterpiece by Plymouth rocked the circuit to the max, back in the day with the likes of Richard Petty! And now it can be yours to show up everyone at the local car meet, too!

About the Upload-
There are eight vehicles contained in this zip folder. Each one is a 1970 Plymouth Superbird. They are High Wealth vehicles, given their status as collector's cars. These vehicles will appear on your road networks.

Dependencies?
None required.

This file was a suggestion by DavidDHetzel and has been made available for download!

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

CT14

Always love seeing these roll by in my Nixon era cities.

airman15 likes this

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/30/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By pclark06
      11 new branded truck trailers for your cities.
      Barr-Nunn
      Big G Express
      Culligan Water
      Dart Advantage
      DOT Foods
      Halvor
      PAM
      Pegasus
      PPG Paints
      Transport America
      Voortman Cookies
      This is an expansion to my trucking set released in November 2016, which you can download below. This brings a total of 90 total trailers from myself to your games. They will spawn randomly near Industrial areas.

For these to work you need @Simfanatik's trucking automata.
      To install: simply extract to your Plugins folder.
    • By airman15
      Carefully crafting a masterpiece requires a sense of passion to set it apart from all other interpretations of your art. Automotive manufacturing is no exception. There is no such phrase as "good enough"; it all has to be "just right". Whether it's your V12 sports coupe, the Vesper Martini waiting at home or last night's explosive date- show some emotion!
      About the Upload-
      There are seven vehicles contained in this zip folder. Each one is a 2002 Aston Martin Vanquish. These are High-Wealth vehicles, given their approximate value. They will appear on your road networks.
      Dependencies?
      None required
    • By PUGG3RS Gaming
      A little NASCAR Track I built using Cities: Skylines - Lets play Video. 
      I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I did building it!
      Feedback welcome
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCd_lDRKul4 
    • By manueld832
      So I started building RHW(new to RHW btw) to reduce regional traffic then I notice that the trucks are constantly changing lanes or doing a zigzag movement........please help!!! 
      Here's a photo https://www.dropbox.com/s/6gij4k6il26idqj/20170329_232144.jpg?dl=0
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments