• Moose

4 Screenshots

About This File

large.57d9e1a7929e1_AndrewsFashionCentre

A bigger and better version of the largest (ft2-wise) CS$$$ building in the game.

Utilizes CP's seasonal trees, custom textures, and was designed to be easily compatible and expandable with KOSC's modular parking sets.

With Lotplop, it can be found under CS$$$_60x62_1ChiFashionCentre_   (it is the last CS$$$ family fyi)

------------------
Dependencies:
------------------

BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 1
BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 2
SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures
SHK Parking Pack

Bldgprop Vol 1& 2 OR Maxis Prop Names & Query Fix

(the latter is strongly recommended)
CS$$$1_6x6_MOD_Textures.dat  (included)

:: VOTE HERE ::

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Bipin

Nicely made - can't wait to use this!

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/20/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we'd love to be able to do some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution is so meaningful, every dollar counts! Hardware Upgrades We've received a recommendation to consider some hardware upgrades to our ageing server. As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By nos.17
      Recently I acquired all of Bobbo662's fantastic unreleased BATs and their unfinished lots (I cannot thank him enough). Unfortunately, due to RL issues, he was forced to quit and leave most of his amazing bats without decent lots. After talking with him, he was generous enough to just hand them all over to me to relot and upload. Anyways, after a new computer and some Lot Editor problems, I have finally "finished" some lots enough to show here.
      Well...without further ado...I present...

B62 Remastered (all BATs by Bobbo662)
      Green links have been completed and point to the uploaded file here on the STEX.
      Purple links signify recent updates, bug fixes, or uploads
      Orange links are under construction.
      Black links have not been started as of the last update.
      nos.17 Essentials

on001222 Relots
      Thai Wah Tower
      Lotus Temple Relot
      Arnorma Hotel Relot

IRM (Industrial Revolution Mod) Remakes
      IRM: Distribution Center & Freight Yard
      Lowes Distribution Center (IRM Version)

Contest Entries
      VIP French Pavillions (SC4D 9th Birthday Lotting contest entrant; BAT by vnaoned)
      S3-03-C : CM Centre Commercial
      S3-06-C : City Tourism & Information Kiosk
      S3-10-C : Andrews Fashion Centre
      S3-15-C : Streetside Parking (SSP)
      S3-18-C : Palacio Cristal
      S3-20-C : Target Supercenter Complex

Other Projects
      HBS Lowes (BAT by Heblem)
      Mattb325 UK Retailers Revisited (BAT by mattb325)
      Staples Center (BAT by dmscopio)
      El Cristo Redentor (BAT by Travis and RDQ)

For the original, high quality images of all uploaded content, please visit my Compendium of Creations.
      More may come in the future... who knows? 
    • By nos.17
      Many trace discount retailing's birth to 1962, the first year of operation for Kmart, Target and Wal-Mart. Sam Walton and his wife, Helen, put up 95 percent of the money for the first Wal-Mart store in Rogers, Arkansas - borrowing heavily on Sam's vision that the American consumer was hinting to a different type of general store. As of today, Sam's gamble is a global company with more than 1.3 million associates worldwide and nearly 5,000 stores and wholesale clubs across 10 countries. Wal-Mart generates more than $256 billion in global revenue, establishing a new record and adding more than $26 billion in sales.  The company earned almost $9.1 billion in new income and grew earnings per share by more than 15 percent.
      This BAT was originally created by Bobbo662 (aka B62). Unfortunately, due to real life circumstances, he was unable to finish the lot. He graciously handed his work over to me to finish and subsequently upload for yall.
      For comments/feedback/critique/praise visit my lot thread or drop me a pm. I'd be happy to help. Also, visit the website for full sized images.

-------
      Stats:
      -------
      8x8 LMCS§ + 6x6 & 8x8 CS§ Grow
           1133 CS§ Jobs
           Growth Stage: 1 (8x8)
                                         3 (6x6)
           Plop Cost : §88000
           Bulldoze Cost : §8800
           Power Consumed : 23
           Water Consumed : 228
           Air Pollution : 11 over 5 tiles
           Water Pollution: 5 over 5 tiles
           Garbage Pollution : 33 over 0 tiles
           Flamability : 45

------------------
      Dependencies:
      ------------------
      BSCBATPropsMattb325_Vol02
      BSCBATPropsMattb325_Vol03
      MushyMushy NA 53ft Trailers
      SHK Parking Pack
      nos.17 Essentials (v10+)

Above all... have fun!
      nos.17

• By nos.17
      Many trace discount retailing's birth to 1962, the first year of operation for Kmart, Target and Wal-Mart. Sam Walton and his wife, Helen, put up 95 percent of the money for the first Wal-Mart store in Rogers, Arkansas - borrowing heavily on Sam's vision that the American consumer was hinting to a different type of general store. As of today, Sam's gamble is a global company with more than 1.3 million associates worldwide and nearly 5,000 stores and wholesale clubs across 10 countries.   This BAT was originally created by Bobbo662 (aka B62). Unfortunately, due to real life circumstances, he was unable to finish the lot and was just sitting around on his hard drive. After talking to him, he graciously handed his work over to me to finish and subsequently upload for yall.   This download contains two versions: 1) Standard, grow alone 2) Modular - expandable with KOSC's plopable parking set.   For comments/feedback/critique/praise visit my lot thread or drop me a pm. I'd be happy to help. Also, visit the website for full sized images.   -------
      Stats:
      -------
      Both Modular and non-modular share the same stats:
           6x10 LMCS§ + 6x10 CS§ Grow
           928 CS§ Jobs
           Growth Stage: 1
           Plop Cost : §88000
           Bulldoze Cost : §8800
           Power Consumed : 19
           Water Consumed : 187
           Air/Water Pollution : Minimal
           Water Pollution: 5 over 5 tiles
           Garbage Pollution : 27 over 0 tiles
           Flamability : 45

------------------
      Dependencies:
      ------------------
      SHK Parking Pack
      nos.17 Essentials (v10 or newer)
      LBT Mega Props vol1

Above all... have fun!
      nos.17
    • By RRetail
      Something that is sorely lacking from SimCity is a real life branded truckstop. Fortunately, I have been able to track down one from Heblem's gas pack props. I've given it a lot so that everyone can enjoy it. The 5 lots contained in this pack are designed to work with Paeng's Modular Truckstop to create for a more realistic Travel American truckstop.
      New in version 2.0, I've added a lot which is a standalone truckstop.
      The lots are:
      1x1 blank Gray Filler Designed to fill in spaces where you want the gray texture, but nothing on it 2x2 Truck Wash 3x2 Diesel Fueling Station 3x5 Gas Pumps & Actual TA building (New in v2.0) 6x9 lot truckstop Dependencies:  
      Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures SHK Parking Pack Mushy's Trailers  Conway 90 degrees Safeway 90 degrees Kroger 90 degrees Target 90 degrees Walmart 90 degrees Fedex Express 90 degrees Blank Red 90 degrees Blank White 90 degrees Blank Black 90 degrees Optional, But Highly Recommended to Accompany this:

• By RRetail
      The second pack of restaurant relots come from various users across the STEX. Some restaurants were included in the first pack, but in the instance you would like a second variant of a model made by someone else I have created an additional relot. Two relots (Tim Hortons and Olive Garden) included in this pack have been added by themselves previously, but I have decided to move them here for convenience. The previous standalone files will now be considered outdated. 
      Note that each link below is a dependency if you want my relotted version of it. However, if you only want one of my relots just simply delete the other attached files.
      You can delete the lot file which comes from each of the buildings if you would like to clear up space in both your landmark menu in game and in your plugin files. 
      To plop a couple of these relots, you will need to use the lotplop cheat.
      2x2 lots:
      2x3 lots:
      3x3 lots:
      3x4 lots:
      4x3 lots:
      Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 2 BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1 BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg Vol. 1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures SHK Parking Pack
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments