• Moose

Apple trees Farm v1 4x4 1.0.0

(5.00)    (1 Review)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2 Screenshots

About This File

This is an active park farmland That Can be Placed anywhere. Now you can add a bit more variety to Their areas of crop farms. These work well Solidyne With mod. These cost nothing and give nothing. They are for decoration only.

Original Mod: Soldyne

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See Changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

hi im new to the site. I love city skylines and i just want to ask how to activate this mod. thanks

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/17/2017

Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By chitown172
      I'm getting a brown box where the house should be for csx gm farm growtech. Does anyone know what model file I'm missing. Went over the dependency list a hundred times and even found other missing dependencies that weren't listed but obviously not all.

• By Fantozzi
      To avoid the 'show us thread ...' to be abused as a development thread I open this one instead. Seems on this project there is a need for this - as I have to learn and the project seems to become a bigger task to me.
      @rsc204 said:
      "In this case, they are growable, which is clear if you've read the development thread. As for SPAM ready, I'm not sure anyone brought that up, although it would be nice *hint*"

Nope, sorry. These are my plans and it's still a long journey:
      1. Non-overriding for triple choice: use Maxis-blocker or FrankU's Maxis replacers or (if you think so) Maxis alongside. In fact, many dependencies I will share with FrankU's farms and I try not to repeat what he already did but to complement his work as good as possible (he sems to like flower fields, I think, so me: less flowers fields etc.).
      2. Big set with all CAM stages 1- 7 well covered (-> no SPAM). Advantage: I plan to pack grow stage 1- 3 and 4-7 separate - so you can use a part of the set (1-3) also if you haven't CAM.
      3. Changing farm style and field style with growing stage completely. What you see in the posted picture - the south european, mediterranian style will only be stage 1 and 2. Slowly changing to more 'north american/central european' bigger farms and finally on grow stage 6 and 7 to really ugly heavy industrialized mass production.
      4. But also - and that's the point why I got into it - having the farm field accordingly to the farms. So the vineyards and lovely things on the earlier grow stages (with the mediterranian style) but to have also farm fields looking like industrial mass production on the highest stages. I want to achieve the same significant visual change as for the cities also for the farms. Idears how the highly industrialized farm fields could look like are welcome. Me thinking about how I can make 'farm fields' not really fields but also some kind of modular industrial life stock farming rows. And well, I got the inspiration by @OcramsRzr , who made me thinking about how different farming looks like around the world. So maybe, if I find suitable stuff - I will do some kind of vertical farming etc. on the highest CAM stages too. But that are all thoughts, idears, so far.
      5. If I'm right - there are CAM farms, but no one thought of a concept to use the possibilities of the CAM to redo the farm development through all the 7 stages  before.
      6. And yes, there will be a hell of dependencies. If I'm lotting, I do it to see all the nice stuff other people created on my lots. Girafe made some nice vines and from the SFBT team there are too nice vines (which I turned into timed props). So two different vineyards -> two different dependencies (and only for those!).
      7. I also create and redo timed props partially. I don't want to change the farm fields altogether at March 1. Some change later, some change earlier - so I hope the fields become more natural in the seasonal changing and not like triggered by a fertility goddess that snips with her fingers and -bam! - everything is green.
      So all in all - I see a terrible amount of work. And that's why I was disappointed when for almost a week nothing advanced and nothing seemed to work and why I was so glad when you helped me to proceed again.
      As I just started this project - any idears on farming are welcome. Even idears like: I wish there was a cannabis farm (but I think there already is). Or stuff you would like to see on farm lots etc.

• By Hamish
      Apple Store Fifth Avenue
      (Fully Mac Compatible)
      (Maxis Night and DarkNite)

This is Apple's Flagship store on 5th Ave in Manhattan, New York. This model is the current look of the building, as it was renovated in late 2011 to reduce the number of glass panels. Through the glass box you can see the spiral stair case, the glass and aluminium elevator and of course, the famous illuminated apple logo.
      This is a standalone lot, and can be placed anywhere in your city. It could be used as a lone park, a buildings forecourt, or where ever you see fit.
      This lot also includes the ponds, a green row of trees, and the seats and tables that occupy the outside space. All of these have been rendered in HD to show the all the details that were included in the model.

Its a 4x2 lot, which comes in either Maxis Night or Dark Nite, chose which one you want as you download. The lots base textures fit better with the medium wealth sidewalk textures, but the buildings purpose fits better in high wealth, so there is an option to also download a medium wealth lot if you want the sidewalk textures to match the lot textures.
      It provides 335 jobs in either CS$$$ or CS$$ (if you choose) and produces none to low amounts of pollution. Its a functional landmark, so you will find it in the landmarks listings.
      Its also Fully Mac Compatible, which means all nightlighting will work on macs as well as on PC.

Dependencies,
      There are none, everything is custom made.

I have plans to release more apple stores, as it is a section that is missing in the STEX. Until then,
      Hope you enjoy Apple's Flagship Store 
    • By Thin White Duke
      The fertile land on cape Concord.
    • By Thin White Duke
      A winding road that would probably be quite nice to drive along in a sports car, if it wasn't for the endless stream of trucks and tractors.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Why is it in the SC4 section of the STEX?
    • Sloppy, but a nice shot of black humor. The plumbobs are excessive; of course, you probably didn't know what they were, seeing as you described them as 'flames,' but just a sprinkling of them on the corpses can make it look much better. Imagine being buried alive in that pile!
    •  Wish there weren't so many dependencies involved with this cool looking building. (I don't really understand the whole dependency thing, I don't trust them, especially when you have to download some of them from other websites, and there seems to be way too many of them, so I never downloaded anything that has to do with dependencies.)
    • @mattb325 had tracks bypassing it for freight. Once i cut the bypass and waited a few months people started using the station. Again awesome job. thank you I have a ton of your creations in my cities. 
    • @tommyc25: Depends on what Maxis blocker you use. Theoretically, if you use a blocker that keeps default Maxis industry from growing, you should get only downloaded lots to grow - IRM W2W or any other industrial BATs that you may have. For W2W residential, the easiest way is not to use a blocker, but to zone alternating 1x2 (or 1x3) strips of medium-density residential and high-density residential. This will get you a nice row of 1x2 (or 1x3) houses. Blocking all but W2W residential is possible, but you'll have to make such a blocker yourself, and it entails blocking pretty much anything that could grow on your zones dedicated for W2W - that can be a hell of a lot of work, depending on how much content you have downloaded.