• Moose

Metarvo’s Power Pole Pack (P3) Models, Volume 1 1.0.0

(0.00)    (0 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

This is a set of power pole models that will be used in Texas Steel-V Tower and Wood H-Frame power line set releases.  A variety of rotations are included, and there are also numerous different types of models included for dead-ends and angles.  Some of them are flat on the ground for construction.  There are also banners with triangular plastic flags that are sometimes used to mark rights of way prior to construction but they can be used just to get attention, too.  In addition, there are supplemental poles that can be used alone or to enhance the appearance of the Wood H-Frame poles, since these types of models don’t always show up well at more distant zooms.  This is itself a dependency pack and needs no dependencies.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

• Announcements

• Dirktator

06/30/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Finnbhennach
      Behold, a curious place, where evil BATs come alive and snack on your brains! 
      (Initial post reserved for project updates or announcements and tutorials when appropriate.)

Ongoing Projects:
      New York City
           Blocks of Midtown, Manhattan
      I. 1292B (4 x 8 Residential/Office)
      // Pending Completion
          ▫ 575 Madison Ave
          ▫ 34 E 57th St
          ▫ 432 Park Ave
          ▫ 48 E 57th St
          ▫ 50 E 57th St
          ▫ 450 Park Ave
      ?. 1293A (4 x 8 Store/Office)
      // Bergdorf Goodman, Breitling, Burberry, Chanel,
         Dior, Fendi, Hublot, Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu,
         Saint Laurent, and more.
          ▫ 737 5th Ave
          ▫ 743 5th Ave
          ▫ 745 5th Ave
          ▫ 14 E 58th St
          ▫ 16 E 58th St
          ▫ 600 Madison Ave
          ▫ 3 E 57th St
          ▫ 5 E 57th St
          ▫ 9 E 57th St
          ▫ 11 E 57th St
          ▫ 15 E 57th St
          ▫ 17 E 57th St
          ▫ 598 Madison Ave
    • By catty-cb
      A new solar power plant in Datong, China, however, decided to have a little fun with its design.
      China Merchants New Energy Group, one of the country’s largest clean energy operators, built a 248-acre solar farm in the shape of a giant panda.
      Read more at https://www.businessinsider.com/china-panda-solar-power-plant-2017-7#Yg5oo5duVXb8yUB4.99   EDIT: Another Link   https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/world/94516170/chinas-builds-a-100hectare-solar-farm-shape-like-a-giant-panda   Not sure what it actually looks like as the pictures are artists impressions
    • By rsc204
      I've been busy making a number of things using SC4BAT and recently moved to 3DS Max because I suppose I should learn it sooner or later if I'm serious about making stuff. I've already shown off the Rail Depot which is progressing well, but I've a few problems to iron out still.
      Here's another model I'm close to finalising, it's a small supermarket/shop that I used to frequent:

It's an M&S Simply Foods these days, but the actual building was converted from a TGI Fridays restaurant. As such, I intend to convert the model to be a restaurant and also a shop. For the shop at least, I'm hoping to make a couple different brands and maybe move some of the features about so the model is more flexible.
      Note the phone box in the picture? I've always wanted to see a KX100 BT Phonebox in SC4. If you are not from the UK, you might think we use the Red phone boxes (K7) that are commonly associated with the UK. The reality is, since the mid 80's these have been massively phased out. Ironically I see more Red boxes around Continental Europe than I ever do back home.

Here are some on a lot with other SC4 phone boxes for comparison. The red ones are Bombardiere's fantastic K7 boxes. Then the smaller gray/silver box is from Girafe, the white one is from Porkie. I've based my scale on the first, which I think fits the game, sadly all the wonderful detail of the phone box is totally lost when rendering such a small object, even in HD:

• By Joe_Winko_From_YouTube
      this is what's going on, 
      i downloaded this building from 3D warehouse, and i opened it up in sketchup2016, then i exported it as a 3Ds, then i tried importing it into BAT, BUT when it render it in BAT, it doesn't have a texture on it, it's just the shape of the building colored white.
      How do i get the texture of it to show up?
      please help, if you need more information just ask.
      please help 

here's a visual of whats going on:

• By Glenni
      Are you still frustrated over that there are so few diagonal buildings on the STEX?
      Well, maybe this will help curing your frustration!

Information
      Lot size:1x1
      Power Consumed:  4 MW/h
      Water Consumed:  5 m³
      Water Pollution:  3
      Garbage:  14 Tons
      Jobs:  125 CS$$*
      Plop Cost:  5,750 $
      Medium Wealth
      *Only on one version.

There are no dependencies.

Credits
      Model: Glenni
      Lot maker: Praiodan
      Modder: Praiodan

Mod Edit: Fixed broken description formatting.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments