• Moose

1 Screenshot

About This File

michiyls Bus Color Pack
(yeah, I recently got fed up with the standard blue design of the busses, too!)

30 files make up this incredible colorful pack for your default Maxis Bus model - each color is visually 100% compatible with the corresponding color in my Monorail Color Packs (#1 and #2a)!

Variations:
- single color
- white roof

The colors are (not following any official naming convention here):
   - Banana Day
   - Blue Ocean
   - Flashy Green
   - Fresh Green
   - Grass Green
   - Hot Pink
   - Intense Orange
   - Lazy Orange
   - Monorail Red (the default red of the default Maxis monorail)
   - Spring Green
   - Turquoise (tortoise is the animal, this is the color mix of green and blue)
   - Tropic Blue
   - Violet Blue
   - Warm Yellow
   - White Grey

What's in the box?
Aside from the 30 DAT files there is 1 preview pic to help you choose the right color, and the readme. I hope to encourage others to include similar information in their projects to give the user the chance to remember what the file includes even when you open it after several months or so.

Any dependencies?
Nope, this is just a texture replacement for the default Maxis bus/coach model texture. The DAT files only includes the single FSH file.
You should know what that means - if you don't see the color, check that you have installed it in one of the Plugins folders (choose one!) and you are starting with the default Maxis bus model.

3 people like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

sejr99999

thank you for this pack of colorful buses    will be fun to use different colors in different cities

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By RRetail
      Kevdan25's fantastic models are the focus In the first pack of restaurant relots I plan to release. I did not relot his Jack in the Box because of its enormous size and the Hard Rock Cafe has been left out as well. The purpose here was to try to get each lot to be as similar as they can be to each other. To use a lot or all of them you will need to download each lot from Kevdan25. (I do apologize for this, but I'm not aware of any other way to do this.) Links as well as more information on each lot are found below.
      Note that each link below is a dependency if you want my relotted version of it. If you only want one of my relots just simply delete the other attached files.
      You can delete the lot file which comes from Kevdan25 buildings (found in the folder) if you would like to clear up space in both your landmark menu in game and in your plugin files. 
      3x3 lots:
      3x4 lots

3x5 lots
      4x4 lots
      Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 2 BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1 VIP Carpack vol1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack
    • By RandyE
      Transfer here from one route to another. Transit and network enabled.
       ___           _                 
      | _ )_  _ ___ | |   ___  ___ _ __
      | _ \ || (_-< | |__/ _ \/ _ \ '_ \
      |___/\_,_/__/ |____\___/\___/ .__/
                                  |_|  
      City Bus Loop 1 - 3x2. 
      Capacity: 2500.
      Medium Wealth
      Plop Cost: 350
      Monthly Cost: 150
      Landmark Effect: 10,5
      Park Effect: 5, 5
      Air Pollution: 3, 2
      Water Pollution, 2, 2
      Maxis Night Lighting
      Dependencies:
      Bus props used from: Glenni-buspack-
      RATP_Microbus-1
      RATP_Scania-Vest-HSD
      ORION-Old-MTAbus
      ORION-Old-MTAbusLongIsl
      Orion_VII_SacramentalRegionalTransit

INSTALL to folder:
      C:\Users\<Username>\Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins
    • By CT14
      Anyone else have the problem of endless busses streaming out of diagonal streets? I don't have any bus stops anywhere near when this happens. My bus traffic graph also shows 0.
      For a while I thought this was related to specific lots (NAM curve fillers, Gridbusters etc), but examining for exemplars revealed nada. The common thread seems to be diagonal streets in all cases. However I can also reproduce it easily by plopping PEG Rural Alleys next to streets.

• By madhatter106
      The phones are ringing off the hook, that stack of filing is going to fall over, and the boss is having trouble opening that email attachment for the fifth time. But who cares? If you’d rather clear paper jams than serve snooty customers at the Cox Family Court, then these are for you. Presenting the first of a series of midrise commercial office packs, guaranteed to add some office variety to your regions. Included in this download are the following establishments…

Patterson, Gimlin & Krantz
      Byrne & Associates
      Ostman, Bauman & Green
      Dinsdale & Rines, Ltd.
      Landsburg Media Company
      Napier and Long, LLC.
      Wallace and Beck, Inc.
      Berlitz International Travel
      Taylor Consulting Group
      Cayce Communications
      Shipton Enterprises

Like the previous office pack, these buildings were made to compete with existing Maxis medium wealth commercial offices. This “mega pack” contains eleven different buildings over 116 lots. They range from stage 1 through stage 5, offering from 42 to 72 CO$$ jobs, and are lotted similar to their Maxis counterparts in order to blend in; as such, there are no dependencies for this pack. All have nightlights, custom queries, and stats similar to previous offerings. Plus check out the read me file for some interesting trivia regarding their names...

There will be more of these in future packs, so stay tuned…in the meantime, get on the phone to international headquarters, book that flight to the regional conference, and run a hundred copies of the board meeting’s minutes for distribution. Oh, and while you’re at it, the senior vice president can’t find his coffee mug…enjoy!

Mod edit 19th February 2017: fixed formatting
    • By madhatter106
      Dude, let's hit the surf and snag some heavies! Serving the local dudes, honeys, and bunnies, as well as the usual groms, quimbies, shark biscuits, Barneys, Stus, kooks, hodads and namers, here are three growable surf shacks with a total of eight lots where you can hook up with the dawn patrol, add to your quiver, or ditch your stick with the dinged nose for a new tubular thruster. Or maybe you need some shorties, steamers, beaver tails, baggies, Pendletons, and leashes to totally impress while you hotdog it toes-on-the-nose and shoot the curl mondo "Walter style." Included in this pack are the following establishments...

Kahuna Kip's Surf Shack
      Cowabunga Board Rentals
      Sam's Old School Surf 'n' Supply

The first two are CS$ growth stage 1 to 2, while the third is CS$$ growth stage ranging from 1 to 3. All are growables which require Peg's MTP Theme Pack (a dependency common in a lot of my uploads), as well as the included .dat file of custom VW bus props. The majority are on 1x1 and 1x2 lots, with stats modded in accordance with prior releases.

Thanks for downloading and enjoying these, as well as my other lots. Just don't be a bogus dork and drop in on my epic bomb, bro. You'll end up with an off-the-Richter sand facial or a Neptune cocktail, and then you'll be selling Buicks all over your gnarly new steamer, fer sure. Whoa, I think there's a Noah up ahead...

Mod edit 19th February 2017: fixed formatting
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• By DavidDHetzel · Posted
      5x5 is even more uncommon in my mind especially when it comes to custom content.

As for the building they're amazing and some of your best work, and the fact they came out at the time CS was at its lowest point in the STEX I think these are a worthy addition.
      Neat idea, but man, this building didn't age well. :/
      Zero7 was a very underated BAT, his texture work here shows why he should be on the pantheon of amazing BATers.
    • By RandyE · Posted
      About 20 mins to render.  Lots of water tiles open for island building.  The beaches are smooth and waterfronts good for building large cities with ports.  The arrangement of tiles is not random but optimized for city organization.  The transitions in elevation follow natural contour lines.  The overall texture is smooth.    This is a good map for a long term project of building a large region of cities connected by sea, land and air.
    • By tariely · Posted
      Another keeper !  You ARE on a roll.  Thanks.
  • Recent STEX Comments