• Moose

KOSC's SuperSHK+ MEGA Parking for TGN / SWN 2.0+

(5.00)    (1 Review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Are you currently using @kingofsimcity's excellent SuperSHK+ MEGA Parking Textures? Would you prefer them with TGN-compatible grasses? How about some custom sidewalk choices too? Otherwise, perhaps you want to make a custom set just for your setup? Well now all this is possible, thanks to the generosity of KOSC.

For full details of SuperSHK+ MEGA Parking Textures, please see the original release, I won't duplicate it all here. Note that these files are intended to be a total replacement for both of these packages:

Currently there are three sidewalk variants you can choose between. Each of the attached files contains all six TGN styles with the named sidewalks.

• KOSC's SuperSHK+ for TGN 2.0+ Setup
    Download this file for TGN textures with the original Maxis Sidewalks.

• KOSC's SuperSHK+ for TGN_CAT 2.0+ SetupDownload this file for TGN textures, with Catalyst's Asphalt Sidewalk Extension Mod

• KOSC's SuperSHK+ for TGN_PSS 2.0+ SetupDownload this file for TGN textures, with Paeng's Sidewalk Mod.

PLEASE be respectful and only download the files you need.

KOSC has uploaded a Do-it-yourself kit for making totally custom variants, please see this thread for full details and a link to the repository for use with GoFSH texture automation:

Coming Soon:

• More sidewalk options.

Installation

Unlike the original mod, these have been re-packaged into installers. This just makes installation way simpler and less prone to error, given the number of choices available (currently 24 different sets). By default they install into your TGN folder, since all varieties are based on TGN grasses.

Included is a resource guide containing a general breakdown of the set as well as a sample lot (found in the parks menu) and layout examples. There are also PIM-X groups included, for better organization and some time saving while digging through this massive set!

These included resources are installed (optionally), to the following folder:
My Documents\SimCity 4\STEX_Downloads\KOSC SuperSHK Parking
This is to avoid clutter in your plugins folder.

Lotters, copy the contents of SSHK_PIMX_Groups.txt into your groups.ini file located in the PIM-X install directory. Note if you were using the previous release, this file supersedes the previous one named "PIMXGroups.txt".

Thanks to KOSC again for allowing me to release these mods, based on his original textures / repository.

What's New in Version 2.0+   See Changelog

Released

Apr 17 - Updated to add new SuperSHK+ FA3 Textures

User Feedback

What is the TSR option in the installer? My guess, and hope, would be Rivit's Urban Tarsealed Street Modd, but the acronym doesn't make sense. Could someone please spell it out for me?

Share this comment

On ‎12‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 6:20 PM, vedervardigt said:

My guess, and hope, would be Rivit's Urban Tarsealed Street Modd

Indeed TSR is Rivit's Urban Tarsealed Streets.

vedervardigt likes this

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/20/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we'd love to be able to do some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution is so meaningful, every dollar counts! Hardware Upgrades We've received a recommendation to consider some hardware upgrades to our ageing server. As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By kingofsimcity
      KOSC Presents: IndustryMania: Simgoober's Costco Distribution Center
      Introduction
      Costco Distribution Center is the 2nd release of my IndustryMania series. This is a set of re-lots and expansions for Simgoober's Costco Distribution Center.
      Package Overview
      These lots were designed for accommodating logistics and freight in which the original could not. The lot sizes have been expanded overall so there's more rooms for worker parking as well as freight to move around. Additionally, there is a new super distribution center that essentially doubles the available warehouse space in an attempt to emulate the massive, massive distribution centers in real life. These gigantic lots boasts expansive spaces for trucks to move about, as well as a plethora of stalls for trucks and cargo alike. 
      Included in the following package is a set of custom base textures and 5 growable I-M lots: 3 for the super variant and 2 for the regular. There are IRM friendly versions for each of the centers.
      If you desire to plop the lots, use the buildingPlop cheat and look for the exemplar "KOSC_SG_CostcoDist_Super" for the super version, and  "SG_CostcoDistribution_Grow"  for the regular. (requires ExtraCheats.dll)
      General Stats
      The brand new Super Distribution Center lots will provide 750 I-M jobs. They are available in the following configuration:
      15x12, 16x9, stage 1 7x10, stage 2 Additionally, there are two re-lots of the original (which are also based off the original descriptor).
      7x6, stage 2 8x9, stage 1 Detailed stats and information can be found in the enclosed README.
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.
      Dependencies
      This one is a bit of a doozy when it comes to dependencies! The good news is that if you have the IRM, most of the prop packs should be accounted for.
      Main Building(s)
      You will only need one of the following versions for the lot to work.
      STEX Version
      Costco Distribution Center SC4D Version
      The PIM-X version has the models and building descriptors separated.
      SG Industrial Models I-M1 SG Industrial Lots IM1 Props
      SHK Parking Pack BSC MEGA Props SG Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 2 BSC MEGA Props Jestarr Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props Jestarr Vol. 2 BSC MEGA Props Jestarr Vol. 3 BSC MEGA Props Jestarr Vol. 5 BSC MEGA Props Jestarr Vol. 8 BSC MEGA Props Gascooker Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props Misc Vol. 2 HD North American 40ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American 53ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American Semi Truck Cabs Vol. 1 IdM - Trucking Essentials Textures
      BSC Textures Vol. 1 BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg V01 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures SuperSHK+ FA3 Parking Textures Credit to Simgoober for the original BAT!
      Enjoy!
    • By kingofsimcity
      KOSC Presents: Bobbo662's Dell Plant
      Introduction
      Dell Plant is the 1st lot release from my IndustryMania series. This is a re-lot of Bobbo662's Dell Plant building done at the request of @tariely.
      Package Overview

This building was lotted to fit somewhere between I-M and I-HT. The original lot was expanded somewhat to better accommodate the trucks in the rear section and the front-facing side of the complex has been drastically enhanced, giving it a bit of high-wealth/I-HT flair.
      Included in the following package is a single I-M Anchor growable.
      If you desire to plop the growables, use the buildingPlop cheat and look for the exemplar "b62_Dell_Plant_new" (requires ExtraCheats.dll)
      General Stats
      The included growable lot will provide 1342 I-M jobs. The lot sits on a giant 13x13 plot and is a stage 2 that only grows on high density.
      Detailed stats and information can be found in the enclosed README.
      Install Instructions
      Dependencies
      Main Building(s)
      b62 Remastered: The Forsaken Files IMPORTANT NOTE: You only need the following buildings and props:
      b62-No Trespassing Sign Fence - for the fence prop in the rear section - is a subfolder in the Dell Plant folder  
      b62 Dell_Plant v1.4 - for the actual building model
      These are located in the DELL/B62 DELL Computer Plant V-2/B62 DELL Computer Plant V-2/ folder
      Props
      SHK Parking Pack BSC MEGA Props SG Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 2 BSC MEGA Props Jestarr Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props Jestarr Vol. 2 HD North American 40ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American 53ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American Semi Truck Cabs Vol. 1 IdM - Trucking Essentials Textures
      BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg V01 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures SuperSHK+ FA3 Parking Textures Credit to Bobbo662 for the original building.
      Enjoy!
    • By kingofsimcity
      KOSC Presents: RetailMania - Simgoober's Super Shopping Center #1
      Introduction
      Super Shopping Center #1 is the 2nd release from my RetailMania series and the first in a long line of classic Simgoober re-lots. This set of lots is based on Simgoober's original Super Center 2 strip mall complex and enhances the original through two principles: breaking up the original buildings into individual lots for growing as well as offering several gigantic new ploppable complexes in varying configurations. 
      Package Overview
      The original strip mall complex has been made bigger, badder and massively more detailed than before. While the original came in two versions (18x6, 18x7), the lot layout was pretty straightforward and only differed in an additional row of parking space. This set kicks this up a notch and comes in three very distinct (and large) ploppable versions. Furthermore, each individual building also has a small footprint growable that is more suited for urban use.

Included in the following package are a total of 6 lots: 3 CS$$ growables and ploppables. Two of the ploppables use all three buildings while the last complex is a smaller one that only utilizes two. All ploppables are transit enabled.
      If you desire to plop the growables, use the buildingPlop cheat and look for exemplars starting at KOSC_SG_Super (requires ExtraCheats.dll)
      General Stats
      The included growable lots will provide between 261-342 CS$$ jobs. They are available in the following configurations:
      1 5x5 front, stage 2 2 7x3 front, stage 2 Ploppable lots are located in the landmarks menu and provide between 622-932 CS$$ jobs in the following flavors:
      20x11, $111,000 plop cost 15x11, $100,000 plop cost 12x10, $80,000 plop cost Detailed stats and information can be found in the enclosed README.
      Install Instructions
      Dependencies
      Main Building(s)
      You only need the model file, which can be found in the following 2 locations (you will only need ONE):
      Super Center 2 OR SG Commercials Models Malls Props
      SHK Parking Pack BSC MEGA Props SG Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 2 HD North American 40ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American 53ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 Textures
      BSC Textures Vol. 2 BSC Textures Vol. 3 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures SuperSHK+ FA3 Parking Textures Credit goes to Simgoober for the amazing BATs!
      Enjoy!
    • By kingofsimcity
      KOSC presents: Maxis Mansion Overhaul - Extension Set
      Introduction
      Ah, Maxis mansions... err... wait a minute!
      This is the long overdue expansion pack for my Maxis Mansion Overhaul mod, which was released several eons ago. This set expands the original mod by taking advantage of new lot sizes, climate variation, and the strength of the individual models themselves to add further variation in your affluent areas.
      Package Overview
      This set contains a total of 33 lots. Some of the new features include:
      climate variation: The original was purely focused on seasonal vegetation, and nothing more. This set varies that up by introducing "warmer" and "colder" lots, which can contain anything from tropical palm trees to spruces. individual lots: Some models, especially the larger palazzo variants, don't function very well in a family due to the variation of sizes. These have been lotted individually and each have their own flair and unique design (mostly). new general lot sizes: 2x4 and 3x5 sizes are available for a few of the mansion families, adding even more shapes and sizes. mayor's mansion: The tiny mayor's house reward now joins the fray as a growable, in 3 distinct variations. General Stats
      The Mayor's House is the only new building and has a capacity of 10 R$$$ sims. It is available in the following lot configurations:
      1 3x3 front, stage 1 2 2x3 front, stage 2 The rest of the mansions use the original descriptors and as such, have their stats untouched. Consult the README or view the screenshots for a more detailed breakdown of the lot stats.
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.
      Dependencies
      Not mandatory, but highly recommended is the original Maxis Mansion Overhaul mod.
      Props
      SHK Parking Pack LBT MEGA Prop Pack Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props SG Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 2 AnyOne for Tennis Textures
      NDEX Texture Set Vol. 1 BSC Textures Vol. 1 BSC Textures Vol. 2 BSC Textures Vol. 3 BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg V01 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures Enjoy!
    • By kingofsimcity
      KOSC presents: Lakeside Place

Introduction

This is the fifth set of lots in my ITS Office Park series. Unlike my previous releases, this one is in its purest form, a relot of the original 1000 Lakeside. I found the original rather underwhelming in terms of both detail and size and decided to take that up to ten. Additionally, with the hype of Cities: Skylines in recent times, I decided to build this lot in 3 different environments to coincide with the 3 distinct biomes in Skylines (boreal, temperate, and tropical).

Package Overview

Lakeside Place (1000 Lakeside) is a massive, high-end office building that was built for satisfying never ending commerical demand. The complex boasts massive parking spaces as well as a large, tree-lined walkway facing the entrance of the building. Lakeside Place is perfect as the centerpiece for your business parks.

Included in the following package are a total of 3 ploppable versions. There are no growables this time around due to the sheer size of the lot.

General Stats
      Lakeside Place (Boreal, Temperate, Tropical)
      Lot Size: 14x14
      Plop Cost: 50,000$
      Menu Location: Landmarks
      Capacity: 3875 CO$$$, 5539 CO$$ when dilapidated
      Power/Water: 148/1593
      Pollution at Center A/W/G/R: 22/22/8/0

This building is Transit-Enabled. Therefore, be VERY careful when working with NAM puzzle pieces components near this building.

Dependencies

Main Building(s)
      ITS 2011 1000 Lakeside

Textures/Prop Resources
      SHK Parking Pack
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol. 1
      BSC Textures Vol. 1
      BSC Textures Vol. 2
      BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 1
      BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 2

This one has a little more dependencies than usual, but they're staples as far as custom content is concerned. As always, if you've downloaded any of my previous ITS Office Park lots, you should have most if not all of the required texture/prop dependencies.

All credit goes to Ill Tonkso for the great BAT!
      Enjoy!

Mod Edit: Fixed dependency links.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• I'm still working on the Maxis Vanilla tilesets presentation, but yeah its endless how many amazing artists have contributed to the SC4 repository over the past 14 years.  The problem with the tilesets and with RCI is that there's too much repetition.   I'm going to use for the first time a Maxis blocker that will eliminate all vanilla repetition and reveal whatever user created programming defines.  However, my project is not specific to agriculture.   We'll get back to that later.
    • @RandyE Thanks! I grabbed that one too. I'm not ready yet to kill them all, but I do want other stage 3 farm buildings to compete with Pedriana. Ideally I'd like to find a few more. In the meantime I'm now on a downloading frenzy getting all of @dk1's stuff. Their simple elegance (and the convenience of no dependencies) makes them ideal for mixing in with my otherwise nearly plain vanilla Maxis content.
    • @CorinaMarie It works for me !!  
    • @Bipin Hi! Could you update the dependency links on this upload (and any other uploads of yours, which had dependencies on the sadly-no-existing-anymore SIMPEG page)? Thanks in advance! - Tyberius