• Moose

KOSC's SuperSHK+ MEGA Parking for TGN / SWN 2.0+

(5.00)    (1 Review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Are you currently using @kingofsimcity's excellent SuperSHK+ MEGA Parking Textures? Would you prefer them with TGN-compatible grasses? How about some custom sidewalk choices too? Otherwise, perhaps you want to make a custom set just for your setup? Well now all this is possible, thanks to the generosity of KOSC.

For full details of SuperSHK+ MEGA Parking Textures, please see the original release, I won't duplicate it all here. Note that these files are intended to be a total replacement for both of these packages:

Currently there are three sidewalk variants you can choose between. Each of the attached files contains all six TGN styles with the named sidewalks.

• KOSC's SuperSHK+ for TGN 2.0+ Setup
    Download this file for TGN textures with the original Maxis Sidewalks.

• KOSC's SuperSHK+ for TGN_CAT 2.0+ SetupDownload this file for TGN textures, with Catalyst's Asphalt Sidewalk Extension Mod

• KOSC's SuperSHK+ for TGN_PSS 2.0+ SetupDownload this file for TGN textures, with Paeng's Sidewalk Mod.

PLEASE be respectful and only download the files you need.

KOSC has uploaded a Do-it-yourself kit for making totally custom variants, please see this thread for full details and a link to the repository for use with GoFSH texture automation:

Coming Soon:

• More sidewalk options.

Installation

Unlike the original mod, these have been re-packaged into installers. This just makes installation way simpler and less prone to error, given the number of choices available (currently 24 different sets). By default they install into your TGN folder, since all varieties are based on TGN grasses.

Included is a resource guide containing a general breakdown of the set as well as a sample lot (found in the parks menu) and layout examples. There are also PIM-X groups included, for better organization and some time saving while digging through this massive set!

These included resources are installed (optionally), to the following folder:
My Documents\SimCity 4\STEX_Downloads\KOSC SuperSHK Parking
This is to avoid clutter in your plugins folder.

Lotters, copy the contents of SSHK_PIMX_Groups.txt into your groups.ini file located in the PIM-X install directory. Note if you were using the previous release, this file supersedes the previous one named "PIMXGroups.txt".

Thanks to KOSC again for allowing me to release these mods, based on his original textures / repository.

What's New in Version 2.0+   See Changelog

Released

Apr 17 - Updated to add new SuperSHK+ FA3 Textures

nos.17, bobolee, matias93 and 1 other like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

nos.17

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Yes! Yes! Yes! Just what I needed. My one reservation about using KOSC's parkings has just been swept away. 

nHyjdUb.gif

tonyr and rsc204 like this

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/17/2017

Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By kingofsimcity
      KOSC Presents: Industrial Revolution Mod - Logistic Filler Set 1
      Introduction
      This is a set of ploppable filler lots for dirty, manufacturing, and hi-tech industry which are designed to add some logistic support to your industrial areas. The set was designed with IRM in mind and as such, utilizes matching bases and walls from that of the original releases.
      Package Overview
      This package contains a set of 15 filler lots: 5 for dirty, manufacturing and hi-tech industrial areas. All the lots have props that are highly randomized. Parked trailers and semi cabs will show up in many different sizes and forms and sometimes not even at all.
      Lot stats are designed to match the original IRM fillers as closely as possible. This includes positioning indicators to help you align the lots with respect to other things around it. Every lot is nearly neutral, with negligible amounts of pollution, no power/water consumption and are maintenance free. All lots are $5 to bulldoze and are extremely cheap to plop ($5 for I-D, $6 for I-M, $7 for I-HT).
      The lots are located in the landmarks menu and clumped together with the original filler sets.
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.
      Dependencies
      Use with the Industrial Revolution Mod and the associated filler sets is highly recommended. If you have the dependencies for those sets, you only need the following.
      IdM - Trucking Essentials HD North American 40ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American 53ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American Semi Truck Cabs Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props Misc Vol. 2 Standalone users will also need the following.
      Props
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props Jestarr Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props Jestarr Vol. 2 SFBT Essentials Textures
      Railyard and Spur Textures, Mega Pack 1.02 Credit goes to T Wrecks for the original Industrial Revolution Mod, which served as a template for the lot design of this set, and MushyMushy for the trucks which were the driving forces behind the conception of this set.
      Enjoy!
    • By rsc204
      Intro
      The SAM (Street Addon Mod - NAM) is one of those indispensable mods, adding a wealth of variety to street networks. But SAM 6 however was a little too bright for my tastes, so I've darkened it to reduce it's visual impact. This is one of those little things I often tinker with, I figured some others may find a use for it too.

On the way I've added optional support for the following:
      Full EU Textures. Additional crossing support for both PEG205 and RealRailway (RRW) crossings. Modified many avenue and rail pieces to add grass to better blend in with your game. Install
      First, note if you are updating from v1 of this mod, you need to remove that manually. Find the folder z____MGB Darkened SAM-6 Mod (assuming you used the default setup) and simply remove it.
      Run the included .exe Installer, built with NSIS. It will allow you to choose from a number of options and then install the files you need, simples!
      If you don't like installers or are a Mac/Linux user, the option is there to open the archive with 7zip or similar. However it may be tricky to find the right options, not a lot I can do about that sorry.

By default this mod will install to the directory z____MGB Mods/Q - SAM6 Darkened. I highly recommend you DO NOT change this. It's been smartly designed to integrate with many other mods if left alone.
      Users of the RRW Reskin will want to manually delete the rail textures after install file (SAM 6 Darkened Rail - RRW.dat) or overwrite it with the equivalent from RUM for RRW. (note this is not yet in place at the time of writing).
      Please read the included readme, as always it contains important information. As for all my mods, after installation, you can find it in:
      My Documents\SimCity 4\LEX_Downloads\MGB Mods
      This is to avoid clutter in your plugins folder
      Dependencies
      Network Addon Mod (NAM) with the Street Addon Mod (SAM), specifically SAM 6 selected.
      Support
      Having problems or Got comments? Then please visit my support/development thread on Simtropolis:

• By kingofsimcity
      KOSC Presents: IndustryMania - Trucking Essentials
      Introduction
      Do you want to recreate a large distribution center with ample truck parking space of all angles and populate them with tons of random trailers from different freight and logistic companies? This essentials package, which is the prelude to my upcoming IndustryMania re-lot series, provides a set of custom truck parking textures and prop families for @MushyMushy's HD North American trucks which will allow you to do just that.
      Package Overview
      This package contains a set of 38 unique overlay textures, offered in either white or yellow paint for a total of 76. Additionally, there are 36 prop families that cover all of the props included in the original trailers and semi cab sets. Additional details are in the enclosed README.
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder. Note that the prop families DAT supersedes the original props' .sc4desc files. It is recommended that you relocate or remove the original from your plugins folder to avoid potential conflict. 
      Dependencies
      The textures are standalone and will not require any dependencies. However, the prop families will not function properly without the original trucks:
      Props
      HD North American 40ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American 53ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American Semi Truck Cabs Vol. 1 Credit goes to MushyMushy for the wonderful set of trailers and semis!
      Enjoy!
    • By CT14
      Your Sims need somewhere to safely park their lowriders in one place, and sip sugary beverages while eating the food of the gods: cheeseburgers. Fortunately, it's getting sunny out and the Lowrider Show has come to the In-N-Out Burger.
      Special shout out to @joerg for his In-N-Out Burger BAT.

Stats
      Size: 6x3
      Type: CS$ Growable
      Tileset: Houston
      Jobs: 45

Dependencies
      In-N-Out Burger
      http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/3719-innout-burger/
      SHK Parking Pack
      http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/27563-shk-parking-pack/
      SM2 Prop Pack Vol3
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3499
      CT14 Lowrider Props
      http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/31569-lowrider-props/

Optional Dependency for Cooler Climates
      CP Palm to Aspen
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=646
      or
      CP Palm to Lodgepole
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=645

Optional Optional Dependency for Warmer Climate Aesthetes
      ---
      SHK Maxis Palm Replacement mod
      http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/26654-shk-maxis-palm-replacement-mod/

Installation
      To install, simply unzip the folder "In-N-Out Lowrider Show" to a destination in your plugins folder, such as "Plugins/CT14/In-N-Out Lowrider Show".
      To uninstall, bulldoze all instances of the lot which have grown in your city, then move the folder out of Plugins.

Version History
      04162017 - initial release version 1.0

Bugs
      Please report any bugs to the development thread:
      http://community.simtropolis.com/forums/topic/69360-ct14s-railroad-lots-and-bat/
    • By SimGoober
      Inspired by a parking garage I recently saw in Reno, Nevada. That one had classic cars in the windows outside the elevator, which were there to advertise a nearby car museum. I just thought it added interest to it, so incorporated it into this one. There are also retail shops on the street level.
      Mod Edit: Fixed broken description formatting.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• For my relots to work properly, you will need to download these dependencies if you haven't already. Most of us use these particular dependencies a lot. All you need to do is search for each in a Google Search and it should either be the first or second result. Please know that some of these downloads are from the LEX site, which will require you to make an account in order to download things from there.
    • Great work and great to see you batting again! I love MKE stuff and remember going to this bar fairly often when I lived there.
    • I want to have these on my game, but I'm really confused about how to do this download, do I have to have all those dependencies? If so, where do I find all of them? Do I just click the pink 'Download File' button, or do I have to find and download those dependencies from somewhere? I'm not good with computers, sorry. Any help on this from anyone will be appreciated. 
    • Great. You stay closely on the IRM but add something new, no repetition. I'll use them for shure. We really should bring some of the newer props into the game, they deserve it.  For RRW (Real Rail Way) users I'd like to mention that eggman121 did the hard work of updating the NCD texture pack and some of the BSC textures to RRW versions. It is downloadable here: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3350 they are a replacement for Railyard and Spur Textures, Mega Pack but only an override for some of the BSC textures (= needed by the original IRM). So keep in mind the eggman121 textures must be loaded after the BSC Mega Textures.
    • @DavidDHetzel: Indeed. They've been sitting on my computer for a while now, but I think it's high time to take them for a spin again.