• Moose

Intro 1.0.0

(5.00)    (1 Review)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1 Screenshot

About This File

If like me you are tired of seeing the same intro, this little plugin is for you ..

Here are three that are nice .... I will not hide my preference for the first ....

RaffAlbert, sucram17, BIWDC and 6 others like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

RandyE

I like all 3 of them, I did choose #1 for now. The dimmer areas of #2 do not come through on a screen with lowered brightness which many of us might have if doing a lot of intense graphics on the computer for extended periods.  Thanks for these meaningful and professional-looking intros.

BIWDC and Golhbul like this

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/20/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we'd love to be able to do some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution is so meaningful, every dollar counts! Hardware Upgrades We've received a recommendation to consider some hardware upgrades to our ageing server. As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

06/22/2017

In order to conserve resources, we've disabled the global chatbar at the bottom of the site. Instead, the Chat can be accessed by clicking the top navigation tab. It will launch a new window. If you're not seeing this behavior, try clearing your browser's cache.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By RobertLM78
      This was made by 'and, so it's called Andia.  Lots of flat place for building, which is nice if you use roadtop mass transit of any sort.   Features both coasts and mountains.
      A greyscale image, region.ini, and config file are included.  Use the config, or make your own to suit. 
      To install press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+R, browse to and select the greyscale image,  then go do some chores while the game renders the map. 
    • By MrSimpleTown
      I tried the updates for version 1.1.640 but the last one seems to fail every time (OS advises me) leaving me with version 1.1.638.0. I'm attempting to execute the IH-missing $$$ jobs fix 1.11 which hopefully will fix my stagnant cities. Any suggestions or help with this would be appreciated.
      System Details: SimCity 4-Deluxe (config for 2-cores), Win7 64-bit , AMD FX3850, 16Gb RAM, Radeon R290-4Gb GDDR5
      Updates: EP1 & Update for BAT (incl. Gmax)
    • By hep2jive
      For SIMCITY4 where can i get a mod that will let me have a list of all the buildings in the game and make them plopable? i had a mod for it before but cannot find it now..... it had ALL the buildings in the game listed in the landmark section.....please help! thank you!
    • By Fatjuice
      Hi Simtropians.

Whenever I start SimCity4: Deluxe via steam, it always starts my region in Timbuktu and I always have to set settings to my preference.
      Note: I'm using UserDir for my plugins folder on the same disk, another location.

I cannot remeber if I had the same issue on Origin.

If anyone had a similar problem, hope you can help me remedy this.

Thanks in advance!
    • By on001222
      Co$$$ About 4000+ , 7000+
      Lot size 5x8
      Construction Time 183 days
      Maxfire stage 4
      Power 300+
      Water 900+
      Growable stage 8
      Style Euro
      Landmark Yes
      Building in Bangkok,Thailand