• Moose

Intro 1.0.0

(5.00)    (1 Review)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1 Screenshot

About This File

If like me you are tired of seeing the same intro, this little plugin is for you ..

Here are three that are nice .... I will not hide my preference for the first ....

9 people like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

RandyE

I like all 3 of them, I did choose #1 for now. The dimmer areas of #2 do not come through on a screen with lowered brightness which many of us might have if doing a lot of intense graphics on the computer for extended periods.  Thanks for these meaningful and professional-looking intros.

2 people like this

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By RobertLM78
      This was made by 'and, so it's called Andia.  Lots of flat place for building, which is nice if you use roadtop mass transit of any sort.   Features both coasts and mountains.
      A greyscale image, region.ini, and config file are included.  Use the config, or make your own to suit. 
      To install press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+R, browse to and select the greyscale image,  then go do some chores while the game renders the map. 
    • By MrSimpleTown
      I tried the updates for version 1.1.640 but the last one seems to fail every time (OS advises me) leaving me with version 1.1.638.0. I'm attempting to execute the IH-missing $$$ jobs fix 1.11 which hopefully will fix my stagnant cities. Any suggestions or help with this would be appreciated.
      System Details: SimCity 4-Deluxe (config for 2-cores), Win7 64-bit , AMD FX3850, 16Gb RAM, Radeon R290-4Gb GDDR5
      Updates: EP1 & Update for BAT (incl. Gmax)
    • By hep2jive
      For SIMCITY4 where can i get a mod that will let me have a list of all the buildings in the game and make them plopable? i had a mod for it before but cannot find it now..... it had ALL the buildings in the game listed in the landmark section.....please help! thank you!
    • By Fatjuice
      Hi Simtropians.

Whenever I start SimCity4: Deluxe via steam, it always starts my region in Timbuktu and I always have to set settings to my preference.
      Note: I'm using UserDir for my plugins folder on the same disk, another location.

I cannot remeber if I had the same issue on Origin.

If anyone had a similar problem, hope you can help me remedy this.

Thanks in advance!
    • By on001222
      Co$$$ About 4000+ , 7000+
      Lot size 5x8
      Construction Time 183 days
      Maxfire stage 4
      Power 300+
      Water 900+
      Growable stage 8
      Style Euro
      Landmark Yes
      Building in Bangkok,Thailand
      Dependency
      For Darknite mod

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• By DavidDHetzel · Posted
      5x5 is even more uncommon in my mind especially when it comes to custom content.

As for the building they're amazing and some of your best work, and the fact they came out at the time CS was at its lowest point in the STEX I think these are a worthy addition.
      Neat idea, but man, this building didn't age well. :/
      Zero7 was a very underated BAT, his texture work here shows why he should be on the pantheon of amazing BATers.
    • By RandyE · Posted
      About 20 mins to render.  Lots of water tiles open for island building.  The beaches are smooth and waterfronts good for building large cities with ports.  The arrangement of tiles is not random but optimized for city organization.  The transitions in elevation follow natural contour lines.  The overall texture is smooth.    This is a good map for a long term project of building a large region of cities connected by sea, land and air.
    • By tariely · Posted
      Another keeper !  You ARE on a roll.  Thanks.
  • Recent STEX Comments