• Moose

Cuba.zip 1.0.0

(0.00)    (0 Reviews)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2 Screenshots

About This File

Hello, seeing no region of Cuba, I decided to create one (my wife is Cuban), unfortunately, there are no mountains because I can not do them properly.

PS: if someone wants to create and reshare, no problem, but then I just want to be notified in order to have my region even more realistic with the mountain I can not do ...
The map is huge for such a small island.

War Master and bobolee like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

• Announcements

• Dirktator

06/20/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Cool_Z
      The map tools in SC3 are quite poor... so I looked at what other tools existed...
      There are lots of them actually, but if you're here you might be familiar with one already... SimCity 4.
      I first looked how to export a sc4 map to a heightmap... and it wasn't straightforward. Using the tools I found I was only able to get a 16bit greyscale map, and the scale was really different... It requires a few correction layers to get the scale right in SC3. Oh and also photoshop proves to be an awful tool when you need absolute precision... I already knew that but here I had an absolute proof).

For now I think I have the land values right. Everything under the base ground level will need more tweaking (SC3 has only 30 levels there, while SC4 has about 80...)

Also... the textures REALLY need to be bettered  (but they'll never be as good as in SC4 )
    • By Dalangs84
      Hi I've got SimCity Cities of Tomorrow downloaded via Origin. Can I download new regions/maps or make my own? If so where can I find them and how do I install them? (Idiot's guide).
    • By huzman
      I found these maps in a very old folder -almost 10 years old. They are not in recent releases of SC3U, So I decided to upload them after testing them in my recent GOG version of SC3U. They seem to work OK. So, enjoy !
      huzman
    • By huzman
      I am having a little trouble with water/land borders as @CorinaMarie's posts above have shown. Most, really most maps I've down-loaded shows these glitches. So, is there a way to go the other way around from region to gray map ? That way one can check the height levels. Another option would be to check the heights directly in region/city tile.
    • By ReshiramLover
      Is there any way I can take a region that I already created and use SC4Terraformer or any other tool and generate a grayscale image from that region?

We all know the grayscale image to create a region but I need to create a grayscale image from a region!

Is there any way I can accomplish this task?
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• I know it's sized 2x1, but what kind of residential do I need to zone for this to grow? Light, medium, or high density? Or does it not matter? Anyone who can answer I appreciate it.
    • Love your work, but since a handful of files now from different users require offsite files that link to dead links I wish it was a rule here that all dependencies should be on site somehow. Thanks for the reup of the files...
    • I'm still working on the Maxis Vanilla tilesets presentation, but yeah its endless how many amazing artists have contributed to the SC4 repository over the past 14 years.  The problem with the tilesets and with RCI is that there's too much repetition.   I'm going to use for the first time a Maxis blocker that will eliminate all vanilla repetition and reveal whatever user created programming defines.  However, my project is not specific to agriculture.   We'll get back to that later.
    • @RandyE Thanks! I grabbed that one too. I'm not ready yet to kill them all, but I do want other stage 3 farm buildings to compete with Pedriana. Ideally I'd like to find a few more. In the meantime I'm now on a downloading frenzy getting all of @dk1's stuff. Their simple elegance (and the convenience of no dependencies) makes them ideal for mixing in with my otherwise nearly plain vanilla Maxis content.
    • @CorinaMarie It works for me !!