• Moose

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here is my first brand new set of props. You will need this pack for the future lots to be released soon. Please watch for updates because any new props created will be added to this pack until it is full.  You may use these props but please do not redistribute with your custom lots please point users back to this pack thank you. 

Chicken Coop

Large Silo

Small silo

hay bail

haybail2

hay stack

field lot.

This is a list of props in this pack currently. 

What's New in Version 1.0.b   See Changelog

Released

new props added 

• xrax house
  • field lots 3 versions
  • soy plants 3 versions

Removed file from pack. the farm was accidently copied into the pack. it has been removed.

5 people like this

User Feedback

Nice farm props, thank you for uploading!

But wait a second, something is odd about the large silos. They appear two cast two shadows in different directions. o.O Are you sure your lighting setup in gmax was correct?

Share this comment

not really sure how to fix that one, this model gave me a real hard time, I didnt notice the shadow was different from the other props....

Share this comment

On 8/6/2016 at 9:40 AM, T Wrecks said:

Nice farm props, thank you for uploading!

But wait a second, something is odd about the large silos. They appear two cast two shadows in different directions. o.O Are you sure your lighting setup in gmax was correct?

I will be redoing this prop.. I am guessing that because I had the settings wrong that the lighting also got messed up.. ETA Wednesday 

Share this comment