• Moose

Bipin's American Roadsign Collection 1.0.0

(5.00)    (1 Review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

8afcd250766da88d66672b7dcaccb615c6ffb9a5

Please follow this page for future updates!
New files in this collection will be added to this page periodically.

bipincsl_splash_amsign2.jpg.ddfe4061246f

The American Roadsign collection - popular on the Steam Workshop - has now been added to Simtropolis! This collection includes gantry signs, barriers, delineators, and all sorts of other goodies. It's always expanding, so keep up to date by following this file or the Steam Workshop collection!

Currently, the collection includes over twenty assets. Here's a taste of what you can expect:

DA646F585F456EC6DD11AD2BEE705F1A104474FE

788D21EA7F6D22BF151072E7CDDC852B2D98A4BC

52A622BE66B024C8B0E613CB37524BFE7E342863

These gantry signs are great for any sort of avenue or highway. They're generic enough for most situations, and just the right size for most road types.

DAE95DB8A45096936451D4DEC6FD90070188A761

http://c714091.r91.cf2.rackcdn.com/8afcd250765e670191ece61d45388ffbdaa4901d73.png

8afcd25076a7380ea1df7fa7e55d755ae909fb9b

While we've got plenty of aptly named BGS's - big green signs - there are also some smaller exit signs available for download!

513E86F1D98AB83BB9C3AF9394B2EAD74B91DF9D

580FE4DE12C6EC980AED718F424337C5D7874480

8afcd25076f897299a7c61290eaff5e1d1220234

It doesn't stop there - delineators, barriers, and markers are essentials too!

A459848E865BEE7CEB36AF2492BB844C8926E245

2155134CC92CEA57D41F71DF60BF18F79CCE234F

AFEBA083E430CD86AAA1B18A6923D78509A56750

For this and more, make sure to hit the download button here or on the Steam Workshop! Don't forget to subscribe to this page either - that way you'll know exactly when new content has been uploaded!

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See Changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

bobolee, Supernia and gfvsims like this

User Feedback

On 8/2/2016 at 10:43 AM, Supernia said:

This will be the detail I need when I start playing C:S again!

Thanks, glad to hear that! :D It's for comments like this that I labour over my props.

Share this comment

Love this MOD, however; may we have signs with adjustable boards so that we can select from small, medium, to large boards on a post on either the left, center or right side of the gantry as to create boards that feature multiple control destinations, multiple routes, ect?

Thanks.

Supernia likes this

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Announcements

• Dirktator

05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

05/23/2017

Simtropolis is now an affiliate of GOG.com! When you use one of our affiliate links to GOG.com, all it means is that Simtropolis has a chance to earn a small commission from any purchases you might make. So if you see something that tickles your fancy, please use our affiliate links and by doing so, you'll help support Simtropolis! Thanks!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By TSM.E3
      1: What mod is the sunken highway walls? http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p184/CorinaPics/TSM.E3 Walls_zpsejhhtdv9.jpg
      2: Those ploppable trees that are put between the zones
      3: And the ploppables between the one-way road avenues  http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p184/CorinaPics/TSM.E3 Trees_zps1zljvw8x.jpg

• By Babyhead Gaming
      What is the best camera mod for playing and detailing as I record my footage for lets play on YouTube ?
    • By rsc204
      Contents

This package contains texture overrides which will add Moonlight's Super Light Asphalt sidewalks to Tram in Street and a Rural GLR set compatible with Magneto's Super Light Asphalt Mod. This mod is designed to be used as an AddOn for Magneto's Super Light Asphalt Mod:
      Although you can use this mod as a stand-alone mod also if you prefer.

The included textures are all Euro versions, both LHD/RHD options can be selected from.
      Load Order

To ensure these files load after the NAM, please ensure you copy the dat files in the zip file into the same folder as Magneto's Super Light Asphalt Mod. For stand alone users, please check the readme for further instructions. Also note it will need to load after any mod that changes the textures of Tram in Streets. Choose only the LHD or RHD file where both exist, and again refer to the readme for more specific instructions.
      Dependencies

NONE

Notes:

Just a quick thank you to Magneto for his work on bringing the Super Light Asphalt mod to so much of the NAM.
      If you are still stuck or have any comments, feel free to comment in my shack on Simtropolis here:
    • By AmiPolizeiFunk
      A. Many roads IRL change names along the way. You can't control where roads change names in C:S, afaik.
      B. "All on" or "All off" sucks. I have thousands of roads. I don't want the auto-generated names. I want to slowly name my roads and only have the ones that I have named be displayed.

Can this kind of stuff be modded?
    • By Joe_Winko_From_YouTube
      SimCity 4 is a really fun game (funniest in the whole series in my opinion) BUT there's just one thing that kinda gets to me. I don't really like how the whole map is a grid and all the cities have to be shaped as squares. I have a whole regions that's supposed to be a country, but I want to draw state-lines/borders around it from the city view (blame my OCD for caring so much about that) 
      I'm just curious, does anyone have a method of doing this?
      What i'm planning on doing is using the sign/label tool and adding a bunch of dashes: '-' around to make it look like a state line, but does anyone think there's a better way of doing this? 
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Thanks, I will  eventually get to it, I didn't know The original games trees look like that till game. I have a lot others I'm working on now, I will have two Burger King and a Hardee's relot up today. And also maybe a dick sporting goods. One of the Burger King lots will be like my last three relot, so you can have a big shopping plaza. I hope you enjoy these. 
    • Reloting those supermarkets more realistically  is a needful and interesting idea, however you may add a little bit of flora on the grass areas, bushes and shrubs, and maybe some flower pots on the parkings (from CP props or enventually Girafe's urban pack or Romualdillo's props). I think it's quite common in suburban commercial areas. Just suggesting
    • great Small town Post office! but....why is it a growable? :V
    • I haven't compared this to the real-life version, so I cannot comment on how faithfully you recreated it, but since I have no particular connection to that building anyway, this aspect doesn't matter to me personally. What matters more to me is that this looks like a great BAT of a tower that is both rather generic and can pop up two or three times in a big city's skyline without standing out too obviously (provided you have enough other skyscrapers, with some iconic buildings to draw most of the attention) and also pretty interesting once you zoom in and take a closer look. That base makes it more than just your average black/brown/beige/grey box with window strips. As such, it can also look great when placed in a mid-rise environment. Thank you very, very much for keeping the lot editable, too! This offers great opportunities for adaptation to different playing styles and preferences. A day with a Diego Del Llano upload is always a good day in STEX terms.