Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/17/2017

Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By hakajo98
      Hey there
      I live in Switzerland, and here (and some other cities around the world) the crosswalks are yellow/orange. I was wondering if it is possible to add this to cities skylines? I don't really have a lot of experience with modding... 
      - hakajo98
    • By AmiPolizeiFunk
      EDIT: In this thread, boformer contributes a script to allow you to add lights to a prop whilst in the asset editor. Best is to install ModTools locally (also explained a few posts down) and run the Asset Editor in -noWorkshop mode. Once you have imported your prop, hit F7 to open the ModTools window. Copy and paste the script into the input box in ModTools and either press Enter or click "run". The light effects should immediately appear. In the script, you can control the position and rotation of the light effect. Later in the thread are examples for 3 light effects and 4 light effects, which have been tested and work! 
      Here is the script:
      // --- FIRST LIGHT EFFECT --- // Used light effect var lightEffect1 = EffectCollection.FindEffect("Flood Light Orange") as LightEffect; // Final position in prop var pos1 = new Vector3(0f,10f,-1f); // this would be near the center of the prop, 10m above ground // Final direction in prop var dir1 = new Vector3(0f,1f,0f); // this would be up var propEffect1 = new PropInfo.Effect {m_effect = lightEffect1, m_position = pos1, m_direction = dir1 }; // --- SECOND LIGHT EFFECT --- var lightEffect2 = EffectCollection.FindEffect("Flood Light Orange") as LightEffect; var pos2 = new Vector3(0f,10f,1f); var dir2 = new Vector3(0f,1f,0f); var propEffect2 = new PropInfo.Effect {m_effect = lightEffect2, m_position = pos2, m_direction = dir2 }; // Apply effects to prop var asset = ToolsModifierControl.toolController.m_editPrefabInfo as PropInfo; asset.m_effects = new PropInfo.Effect[] { propEffect1, propEffect2}; asset.m_hasEffects = true;  
      ---------------------------------------------
      ORIGINAL POST:

I'm trying to add lights to this Rail Lighting tower prop. Does anyone know how to do it?

• By MisterBlueStar4
      I came across some highway signs by Spencer and it seems that it has very few downloads and I would like to promote this guy.NOTICE:I'm not trying to boost my popularity by doing this
      http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=881030413&searchtext=Highway

• By NICK97
      Installation Pre-requiste(s):
      Mosty Music For XL Game Version:
      Cities XL 2011 Cities XL 2012 Cities XL Platinum Game Requirements:
      XL User Interface Mod Shader Pack Tags.cfg UIM Unlocker Mod XL Nation Furniture Dependency Pack Road Shader with Self-Illumination 1.0  
      Happy New Years To Everyone
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments