• Moose

4 Screenshots

About This File

Regardless of what type of economy a city runs, there will always be a need for logistics. It can involve any type of trade that means moving goods or equipment or anything else that needs to follow through from Point "A" to point "B". And to make it happen, you'll need a reliable vehicle with ample space that will take the abuse of moving from one place to another. That is what the Mercedes Sprinter is built for!

About the Upload-
There are three vehicles contained in this zip folder. Each one is a 2013 Mercedes Sprinter 2500. The Sprinters come in three basic colors so that they would blend into almost any setting. These vehicles will appear on your road networks.

Dependencies?
None required.

A special Thank You goes to MushyMushy, whom had kindly supplied the textures needed to help make this upload possible.

11 people like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Supernol

Thanks!

1 person likes this

Share this review

Link to review
nightbird615

Great work! 

1 person likes this

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

thankn you for keeping our automata current with variety & quality

1 person likes this

Share this review

Link to review
Bipin

An essential for our roads - thank you!

1 person likes this

Share this review

Link to review
Thin White Duke

Great to find some Automata that fits into european settings as seemlessly as they do in American ones. Fantastic job! :bunny:

2 people like this

Share this review

Link to review
sucram17

whow! Really well done! Perfect for euro cities. 5/5

1 person likes this

Share this review

Link to review
CdMadero

Thanks this will make my automatas more realistic. Great work.

1 person likes this

Share this review

Link to review
MushyMushy

Looks fabulous! More automata variety is always a positive thing.

2 people like this

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By manueld832
      So I started building RHW(new to RHW btw) to reduce regional traffic then I notice that the trucks are constantly changing lanes or doing a zigzag movement........please help!!! 
      Here's a photo https://www.dropbox.com/s/6gij4k6il26idqj/20170329_232144.jpg?dl=0
    • By RandyE
      The Seaport Re-lot file is based on the stage 3 seaport as saved from the Maxis Lot Editor.  I could not save and load either stage 1 or 2.  The maximum capacity was realized for stage 1 in-game but no upgrade was automated. 
      There are 2 lots in this zip file.  One lot is the seaport at stage 3 as is, and the 2nd lot is the expanded version I made using the Lot Editor.  The user interface of both lots report about 50% efficiency, but neither reports any usage of capacity.
      NO DEPENDENCIES
      MAXIS SEAPORTS
      According to the BSC Seaport Controller "If your seaport funding is 100%, and the usage exceeds 95%, the seaports will upgrade on their own."
      BSC Seaport Development Project Version 3.1
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1663
      However, with the PEG CDK Seaport Controller also installed, no such effect was realized.  As well, prior to installing either the BSC or PEG mods, the seaport did not upgrade automatically.
      Following is a list of resources used in the creation of the preview images:
      Drunken Water Mods, The Blues and Greys. In HD!
      PEG CDK3 SP Container Seaport 110
      Lighthouse 2x2 Lot Pack 1.0.1
      Stanley Seawalls 1.0.0
      BSC Ploppable Ships (v1.0)
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2406
      Container Carrier 1
      PEG CDK3 SP Ploppable Ships Pack 1 1
      Authentic Shipping Containers 1.0
      Neither of the 2 lots in this zip file replace the in-game stage 1 seaport and will appear in the seaport menu with their own unique icons. The stage 1 seaport should be used as the primary seaport for the purpose of moving freight.   The stage 3 lots are intended more for the purpose of creating an active and visually complex seaport.
    • By Apolo br
      I have MAN35
      Even so the road junctions do not show the markings on the ground.
      It appears as the maxis pattern showing only the semaphore without the white bands on the floor.
      Can this be problems with another MOD?
      Already intersections of avenues appear the bands normally.
    • By Apolo br

While everyone is trying to reduce problems with traffic in the city, such as traffic jams, large car queues and such.
      I'm going in the other direction.
      I want to see the streets of my city clogged with cars, lots of cars
      To try to solve the problems consequent of this greater flow.
      I have the MAN 35, but I do not know how to use the Traffic Controller that comes along.
      I also have CAM.
      Someone has a tip that works.
      No mod that increases RCI demand (unrealistic).
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments