• Moose

Laramie, Wyoming Theme 1.0.0

(0.00)    (0 Reviews)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

4 Screenshots

About This File

Laramie is a city and the county seat of Albany County, Wyoming, United States. The population was 30,816 at the 2010 census. Located on the Laramie River in southeastern Wyoming, the city is west of Cheyenne, at the junction of Interstate 80 and U.S. Route 287. Laramie's total precipitation averages about 11 inches (279 mm) a year, and the average number of rainy days per year is about 86. The city experiences a day that is 90 °F (32 °C) or warmer 2.2 times a year. The average temperature in December is 21.1 °F (−6.1 °C), and in July it is 64.0 °F (17.8 °C). Annual snowfall averages 48 inches (122 cm). Because of the high elevation, winters are long, and summers are short and relatively cool. The growing season is short, as the average window for freezing temperatures is September 14 through June 6, while for accumulating (≥0.1 inches or 0.25 centimetres) it is October 5 through May 12. Laramie has a semi-arid climate (Köppen climate classification BSk) with long, cold, dry winters and short, warm, somewhat wetter summers. - Wikipedia.

I put a lot of effort into creating this theme and making it as realistic and close to my personal experiences in the area as possible. Enjoy.
NOTE: The cliff texture is not realistic, I know. This map also uses custom textures, so please pardon for lag. Report any errors / bugs / lag to me personally.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

• Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By grahamdunstan
      Please lets fill in this survey to give others how and where to improve for more performance and FPS.
    • By CrazyEyes86
      The Coeur d'Alene Resort is a luxury resort hotel in the northwest United States, located in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. Seated on the north shore of Lake Coeur d'Alene, the Coeur d Alene Resort features a marina, convention facilities, spa, as well as a notable 18-hole golf course. The hotel has 338 rooms and suites, and its main tower has 18 floors.
      My challenge to YOU make this a mod for the game !!!!!!!
    • By pauliaxz
      Hello ST community,
      I will use this topic to show my upcoming, work in progress and finished mods for Cities: Skylines. Some may know, some may not - I make soviet style buildings and car models.
      Here is some showcase of my already made mods:
      Link to steam collection of my residential soviet buildings. Series 1-464LI

Vehicle mods:
      Link to steam collection of my passenger cars mods
      Link to my steam collection of heavy land vehicles (buses, trucks)

Here is link to my planned cars list in Google spreadsheet format
      Making of next car is currently not started yet. I will announce later what car it will be (French hatchback). 
      At the moment I make my 5 story soviet buildings (1-464LI) RICO compatible, it will feature left, middle and right (placement) sections.

And last, I want to hear your opinions about car models triangle counts. ~2500 was chosen because of adding these cars to another city-builder game too. Choose acceptable triangle count for you. Multiple choice is allowed if e.g. acceptable is 500-3000
    • By Skibitth
      Hello everyone!
      I've played a little bit with the nature and I felt that this might be something quite relaxing! Hope you will enjoy this short cinematic as I did!
      Cheers!
    • By Avanya
      So I figured I might as well make a topic here, as this is most likely not gonna be the last time I ask for you guys' oppinion.  If I remember, I'll post WIP and releases of my buildings here.
      My current project is a bus depot that fits the european theme and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out - but I've ended up with two sizes of it and I just can't decide which I like the best and could see myself using both. So I'd love some feedback - which you prefer or if it makes sense to upload both of them.
      The small one is about the same size as the default one and has the same stats. The large one has slightly higher stats, but as depots can spawn infinite busses there's no benefit to the bigger one. I purely made it this large as the ones I took inspiration from were this size or bigger.
      Picture time!  

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• By DavidDHetzel · Posted
      5x5 is even more uncommon in my mind especially when it comes to custom content.

As for the building they're amazing and some of your best work, and the fact they came out at the time CS was at its lowest point in the STEX I think these are a worthy addition.
      Neat idea, but man, this building didn't age well. :/
      Zero7 was a very underated BAT, his texture work here shows why he should be on the pantheon of amazing BATers.
    • By RandyE · Posted
      About 20 mins to render.  Lots of water tiles open for island building.  The beaches are smooth and waterfronts good for building large cities with ports.  The arrangement of tiles is not random but optimized for city organization.  The transitions in elevation follow natural contour lines.  The overall texture is smooth.    This is a good map for a long term project of building a large region of cities connected by sea, land and air.
    • By tariely · Posted
      Another keeper !  You ARE on a roll.  Thanks.
  • Recent STEX Comments