• Moose

2 Screenshots

About This File

This is my relot of the LBT's Zamora General Hospital. I liked the building, it was a good size and works well in almost any city type. It was originally only made for my personal use, and such is a little dependency heavy, with some from non-English sites, including the model itself.

The lot is more intended for a Tropical/Sub-tropical environment with the many palm trees and other tropical plants. 

To get the model it is located at Capital Simcity , you will only need the Zamora General Hospital model file, made by the LBT

The dependencies are:

Neko Prop sets 2 and 3

SHK Parking Pack

BSC - VIP girafe urbanpack vol. 1

BSC - VIP girafe carpack vol. 3

BSC - VIP girafe carpack vol. 1 & 2

LBT Prop Pack

LBT Mega Prop Pack

Dutch Prop Pack

Murimk Bicycle Props

BSC MEGA Props - MJB Vol02

BSC MEGA Props CP Vol 02 

BSC MEGA Props CP Vol01

BSC MEGA Props - MJB Vol01

PEG MTP Super Pack (Texture DAT is only one that is needed)

RMIP ( All you will need is the  jzo_RMIP2vol2_textures.dat file)

I know it is a long list of dependencies but many of them are necessary for many other lots. 

I have tested it numerous times, but if there are any issues please do PM me, write in my new Lot editing topic Tankmanks Lots.

And i just hope that you will enjoy it. 

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

khimera

Nicely done! Great prop choices.

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/20/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we'd love to be able to do some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution is so meaningful, every dollar counts! Hardware Upgrades We've received a recommendation to consider some hardware upgrades to our ageing server. As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

06/22/2017

In order to conserve resources, we've disabled the global chatbar at the bottom of the site. Instead, the Chat can be accessed by clicking the top navigation tab. It will launch a new window. If you're not seeing this behavior, try clearing your browser's cache.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By nos.17
      See my parallel thread over at Simpeg. RIP Simpeg.  
      Recently I acquired all of Bobbo662's fantastic unreleased BATs and their unfinished lots (I cannot thank him enough). Unfortunately, due to RL issues, he was forced to quit and leave most of his amazing bats without decent lots. After talking with him, he was generous enough to just hand them all over to me to relot and upload. Anyways, after a new computer and some Lot Editor problems, I have finally "finished" some lots enough to show here. Recently, my first thread at Simpeg has not gotten as much feedback as I am hoping so I will start this thread here. Well...without further ado...I present...

B62 Remastered (all BATs by Bobbo662)
      Green links have been completed and point to the uploaded file here on the STEX.
      Purple links signify recent updates, bug fixes, or uploads
      Orange links are under construction.
      Black links have not been started as of the last update.
      nos.17 Essentials

on001222 Relots
      Thai Wah Tower
      Lotus Temple Relot
      Arnorma Hotel Relot

IRM (Industrial Revolution Mod) Remakes
      IRM: Distribution Center & Freight Yard
      Lowes Distribution Center (IRM Version)

Contest Entries
      VIP French Pavillions (SC4D 9th Birthday Lotting contest entrant; BAT by vnaoned)
      S3-03-C : CM Centre Commercial
      S3-06-C : City Tourism & Information Kiosk
      S3-10-C : Andrews Fashion Centre
      S3-15-C : Streetside Parking (SSP)
      S3-18-C : Palacio Cristal
      S3-20-C : Target Supercenter Complex

Other Projects
      HBS Lowes (BAT by Heblem)
      Mattb325 UK Retailers Revisited (BAT by mattb325)
      Staples Center (BAT by dmscopio)
      El Cristo Redentor (BAT by Travis and RDQ)

For the original, high quality images of all uploaded content, please visit my Compendium of Creations. More may come in the future... who knows?   
    • By RRetail
      Something that is sorely lacking from SimCity is a real life branded truckstop. Fortunately, I have been able to track down one from Heblem's gas pack props. I've given it a lot so that everyone can enjoy it. The 5 lots contained in this pack are designed to work with Paeng's Modular Truckstop to create for a more realistic Travel American truckstop.
      New in version 2.0, I've added a lot which is a standalone truckstop.
      The lots are:
      1x1 blank Gray Filler Designed to fill in spaces where you want the gray texture, but nothing on it 2x2 Truck Wash 3x2 Diesel Fueling Station 3x5 Gas Pumps & Actual TA building (New in v2.0) 6x9 lot truckstop Dependencies:  
      Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures SHK Parking Pack Mushy's Trailers  Conway 90 degrees Safeway 90 degrees Kroger 90 degrees Target 90 degrees Walmart 90 degrees Fedex Express 90 degrees Blank Red 90 degrees Blank White 90 degrees Blank Black 90 degrees Optional, But Highly Recommended to Accompany this:

• By RRetail
      The second pack of restaurant relots come from various users across the STEX. Some restaurants were included in the first pack, but in the instance you would like a second variant of a model made by someone else I have created an additional relot. Two relots (Tim Hortons and Olive Garden) included in this pack have been added by themselves previously, but I have decided to move them here for convenience. The previous standalone files will now be considered outdated. 
      Note that each link below is a dependency if you want my relotted version of it. However, if you only want one of my relots just simply delete the other attached files.
      You can delete the lot file which comes from each of the buildings if you would like to clear up space in both your landmark menu in game and in your plugin files. 
      To plop a couple of these relots, you will need to use the lotplop cheat.
      2x2 lots:
      2x3 lots:
      3x3 lots:
      3x4 lots:
      4x3 lots:
      Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 2 BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1 BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg Vol. 1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures SHK Parking Pack
    • By RRetail
      Kevdan25's fantastic models are the focus In the first pack of restaurant relots I plan to release. I did not relot his Jack in the Box because of its enormous size and the Hard Rock Cafe has been left out as well. The purpose here was to try to get each lot to be as similar as they can be to each other. To use a lot or all of them you will need to download each lot from Kevdan25. (I do apologize for this, but I'm not aware of any other way to do this.) Links as well as more information on each lot are found below.
      Note that each link below is a dependency if you want my relotted version of it. If you only want one of my relots just simply delete the other attached files.
      You can delete the lot file which comes from Kevdan25 buildings (found in the folder) if you would like to clear up space in both your landmark menu in game and in your plugin files. 
      3x3 lots:
      3x4 lots
      3x5 lots
      4x3 lots
      4x4 lots
      Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 2 BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures SHK Parking Pack
    • By nos.17
      Lately your sims have been complaining about the crappy cell service in your city. Luckily, you decided to commission this new Verizon Substation in your city to boost service before the sims riot. 
      This download also contains VerizonVan.dat. It adds an extra automata van that may or may not spawn when you place the lot. Personally, I have never seen it, but I am pretty sure it works - it was created by Swamper77, an authority on automata).
      This BAT was originally created by Bobbo662 (aka B62). Unfortunately, due to real life circumstances, he was unable to finish the lot. He graciously handed his work over to me to finish and subsequently upload for yall.
      For comments/feedback/critique/praise visit my lot thread or drop me a pm. I'd be happy to help. Also, visit the website for full sized images.
      -------
      Stats:
      -------
      3x3 IHT Plop & Grow
           Growth Stage : 2
           45 IHT Jobs
           Plop Cost : $25000
           Bulldoze Cost : $2500
           Power Consumed : 9
           Water Consumed : 7
           Flamability : 45

-------------------