• Moose

VeeTHis Flag Props V1 1.0

(0.00)    (0 Reviews)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2 Screenshots

About This File

Hello again! This time I have some flag props for the Lot Editor. I included 13 flags in this prop pack.

In order to find these easily in the Lot Editor, search "VeeFlags V1" in the Prop Browser.
------------------------------------------------------

The Flags I included are:

1. The United States Flag
2. The United Kindgom Flag
3. Mexico Flag
4. Canada Flag
5. Alaska Flag (Texture didn't come out right)
6. Hawaii Flag
7. Germany Flag
8. Paris Flag
9. Italy Flag
10. Denmark Flag
11. Norway Flag
12. Sweden Flag
13. Scandinavia Flag

Flag Model: http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/24239-gmax-flag/?tab=reviews

This is my first prop pack.

-VeeTHis

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

• Announcements

• Dirktator

06/20/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Glenni
      The former headquarters of NeXcoM Ltd, Steinlia 21 has fallen into disrepair, attracting a number of seedy businesses, including a kebab store which has repeatedly violated health laws. Plopping this building may result in the reduction of surrounding desirability.If you want neighbourhood ruining buildings,this is the one for you.

Stats:

272           Wealth Low Wealth    
    • By Joe_Winko_From_YouTube
      I hope this makes sense, but say you have a bunch of cities in a huge region connected, do the sims ever travel between them? like if a sim in one city needs a job, and the city next to it has plenty of industrial and commercial zoning, will the sim be able to drive over there to work? 
      I always see cars in the cities going in and out of the city. does it really work that way? 
      and also, why else would sims travel out of the cities? 
    • By CorinaMarie
      This mod stems from the discussion in my Pedriana Plants Killer Modd - Buggy Water Zots? topic. I discovered that while the Pedriana Plants Killer Modd does prevent new ones from growing it has two side effects not mentioned. Namely, because the 5 base lots it blocks are set to either stage 15 or stage 255 this prevents those lots being used by other farms as well. Also, as @twalsh102 discovered in the aforementioned thread this also causes them to be above the stage 3 cap for requiring water. So, existing Pedriana's Plants that were already grown and doing fine will then need a water connection with that mod installed.
      I went a completely different route and simply extracted the single building exemplar and changed the OccupantGroups to 0x00001006 (Building:Park) such that it will no longer grow, but also there are no ill side effects to the existing ones in the game.
    • By CorinaMarie
      In this post by @RippleJet we find that HAVOC Baby Chicks Free Range Eggs has that empty lot syndrome as a growable.

Here's how it looks when grown:

Works fine as a ploppable landmark:

Using the more complete Growing Empty Lots and How to Correct them guide on Devotion's site (ours here on ST is missing section 3b) I've poked around in the related exemplar using iLive's Reader:

First thing I did was zero out the Parent Cohort:

Then deleted the Building/prop Family:

Added Exemplar Type as value 2 (Buildings):

Added Purpose as value 5 (Agriculture):

Refreshed it to see the affect of my changes:

Then I saved it, closed Reader, re-opened it in Reader to be sure the changes were there. (And they were.) Now the silly thing won't grow in my game at all. It's still ploppable as a landmark tho.
      Here's what SC4DataNode has to say about it:

I suspect what DataNode is showing is for the missing Random Billboards props mentioned in the lot file's ReadMe. (I've tried every Billboard download on the STEX, but that's a separate issue I'm not concerned about if I can't get the building to grow.)
      So, what steps have I missed? I felt like I followed the guide and made all the needed changes, but all I did was make it go away and not grow at all. I could've done that easier by just deleting the whole thing.
    • By nos.17
      Recently I acquired all of Bobbo662's fantastic unreleased BATs and their unfinished lots (I cannot thank him enough). Unfortunately, due to RL issues, he was forced to quit and leave most of his amazing bats without decent lots. After talking with him, he was generous enough to just hand them all over to me to relot and upload. Anyways, after a new computer and some Lot Editor problems, I have finally "finished" some lots enough to show here.
      Well...without further ado...I present...

B62 Remastered (all BATs by Bobbo662)
      Green links have been completed and point to the uploaded file here on the STEX.
      Purple links signify recent updates, bug fixes, or uploads
      Orange links are under construction.
      Black links have not been started as of the last update.
      nos.17 Essentials

on001222 Relots
      Thai Wah Tower
      Lotus Temple Relot
      Arnorma Hotel Relot

IRM (Industrial Revolution Mod) Remakes
      IRM: Distribution Center & Freight Yard
      Lowes Distribution Center (IRM Version)

Contest Entries
      VIP French Pavillions (SC4D 9th Birthday Lotting contest entrant; BAT by vnaoned)
      S3-03-C : CM Centre Commercial
      S3-06-C : City Tourism & Information Kiosk
      S3-10-C : Andrews Fashion Centre
      S3-15-C : Streetside Parking (SSP)
      S3-18-C : Palacio Cristal
      S3-20-C : Target Supercenter Complex

Other Projects
      HBS Lowes (BAT by Heblem)
      Mattb325 UK Retailers Revisited (BAT by mattb325)
      Staples Center (BAT by dmscopio)
      El Cristo Redentor (BAT by Travis and RDQ)

For the original, high quality images of all uploaded content, please visit my Compendium of Creations.
      More may come in the future... who knows? 
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments