• Moose

Plaza Texture Pack 1.0

(5.00)    (1 Review)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2 Screenshots

About This File

Hello everyone! This is my first Texture Pack.

This contains a variety of textures for "plazas", and you can place the textures on Lots in the Lot Editor.

Hope you enjoy.

7 people like this

User Feedback

Thanks for these base textures. The textures blend well. This is a good starter project for making open area 1x1 park lots.   I just made the first one.   I tried to re-texture the base of the 1x1 plaza and saving it as a new lot, but it kept reverting back to the original.  I'm very new to using the lot editor.  

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By MarkShot
      I have played war/strategy games for years.  Games were often said to be:
      "grog" - from the French "grognard" (Napoleon's old grumblers; the real soldiers) ... for games meaning serious stuff
      "beer and pretzels" - meaning combat comics for those of limited intellectual capacity
      So, I have seen it thrown around from time to time that CS is a "city painter"; meant as insult in the sense that it is deficient.
      Being relatively new to this genre ... what other good city builder insults are part of this hobby?
      Thanks!
    • By RandyE
      This is a relot of the Transamerica Pyramid by ed_diaz (2004).  The 7x7 lot size, specifications and menu description are maintained as is.  The building and lot are Maxis-lighted and the lot is transit and network enabled.

The model file is in the original zip package which includes landmark and ploppble versions.
      To make this relot work you only need the model file:
      transamerica pyramid-0x5ad0e817_0x8d2e3988_0x50000.SC4Model
      Put the model file into this Transamerica Pyramid Relot folder with the 0A0_Transamerica Pyramid Landmark_ReLot_a4f2be46 lot file, and then into the plugins folder. (delete this readme.txt)
      If you want to have the fountains working at nite for a dazzling effect of light and splashing water download Peg's 24/7 Mod below:

PEG_24-7 Patch_106.dat
      For reference to the building, its place, specs and history, visit the above linked file location.

• By RandyE
      • Elongated shape to extend the radius of park and landmark effects, set at 90% for both over 20 tiles.
      • Illumination of area in Maxis night-lighting, adding contrast to night scenery.
      • Blinking light, pigeons, sparkle effects and people animations.
      • Original sculpture made from Maxis rock block props. 
      • Custom query based on tutorials and a sample lot file by Equinox and Daeley  (2005) found on Simtropolis and SC4 Devotion,
      • Addition to Park Menu ploppables, no external dependencies.
      • Note: the 'Bulbs Changed'  Goofy Stat. is not programmed, its simply a static number written on the menu graphic.
      Installation:
      Place the  'Promenade_of_Light_Plaza_3x16.SC4Lot' file in 'username'~/Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.  Start SC4 and look for the lot's icon in the Parks Menu.
      The zip now contains 2 independent lots so:
      For the working fountain plaza also place the 'Promenade_Fountains_Plaza_3x16.SC4Lot' in the same folder, or choose either one as each one stands alone. 
    • By RRetail

These relot files (which is a combination of the commercial relots I've made so far in one download) have been updated and packed together for your convenience into a zipped folder. The previous files have been removed because of this.
      Note that each link below is a dependency if you want my relotted version of it. However, if you only want one of my relots (e.g. Kmart) then you can delete the other files. However, for an odd reason that I don't know how to work around you will need to keep the 4x3 lot version of Tractor Supply for my version to work.
      To plop the Tractor Supply relot, you will need to use the lotplop cheat.
      Walmart (building) is a 11x14 lot Walmart (plaza version) is a 13x14 lot Kmart is a 5x6 lot Tractor Supply is a 4x5 lot Strip Mall is a 7x5 lot Dollar Tree is a 3x3 lot Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 2 BSC MegaProps Kevdan25 Vol. 1 LBT Mega Prop Pack Vol. 1 VIP Carpack vol1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 1 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 2 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 8 Mushy's Trailers  (Only needed if you keep the Walmart Plaza Lot) Simgoober's Super Center 2 If you would like the Walmart sign, then you will also need to download Baco's Walmart to access it. All you need is the dignwalmart and walmartsign files.
    • By CrazyEyes86
      The Coeur d'Alene Resort is a luxury resort hotel in the northwest United States, located in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. Seated on the north shore of Lake Coeur d'Alene, the Coeur d Alene Resort features a marina, convention facilities, spa, as well as a notable 18-hole golf course. The hotel has 338 rooms and suites, and its main tower has 18 floors.
      My challenge to YOU make this a mod for the game !!!!!!!
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments