• Moose

Paeng's StreetSide Diagonal Parking (SSDP) 1.0.0

(5.00)    (4 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Please note that this upload is not mine, all the works in this download were created by Paeng. Thanks to him for allowing his content, no longer available since the demise of SimPeg, to be re-uploaded here.

A small set of four lots for diagonal parking that comes in three flavors:

• Standalone
  • Parks205 Sidings*
  • BikePaths-compatible*

Each version is supplied in a separate DAT, so you can install only those options you require.

DEPENDENCIES

* - Note: The P205- and BikePath versions are add-ons for Paeng's Parks 205 Sidings and Paeng's Bicycle Paths. They should only be installed if you are using these other modular sets by Paeng:

All items can be found in the 'Transport | Miscellaneous' menu with custom icons. The Left/Right Ends of each version are functional parking and generate a small income. All items are compatible with any installed sidewalk mods.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

sejr99999

thank you  I missed this one when Peg's site was active and glad to get it now

Share this review

Link to review
MushyMushy

Even though I already have this, thank you for uploading it so people who didn't have the chance to get it can download it now! It's truly a gem.

Share this review

Link to review
Bipin

Thank you!

Share this review

Link to review
Golhbul

Thx a lot

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/20/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By tariely
      Hello, old and not so old timers. Does anyone here knows/remembers what Paeng's SPAR Fader is ? I have it in my stash and put it in my Game plugins, to check, but as I don't know what it is supposed to do, I don't know if it should appear in some menu or not. And didn't notice any diffference anywhere in SPAR ( I was kinda hoping it faded the rather blockish aspect of the SPAR pieces -- without having to do it with photoshop !:-) ) but...
    • By paeng
      From here your school buses will spread through the whole city to bring the kids to their place of education.
      Sits on a 4x5 lot and serves as a regular bus stop - with more or less the same stats, just the costs (plop, monthly, power) are a little higher.
      DEPENDENCIES
      Simfanatik's Replacement School Bus (Prop):
      PEG Security Fencing Kit:
      PEG MTP Super Resource Pack (Optional, for some overlay textures):
      Bldgprop_vol1 (Offical Maxis file: Buildings as Props vol 1)
      Enjoy!
    • By paeng
      These Mods - one for sidewalks and one for base textures - will replace a number of default textures with new custom textures designed mainly for rural villages, towns, suburbs and small cities. Basically it is meant to freshen up all those places using a lot of the default sandstone or an overdose of 'white' and 'pink' faux marble - mainly sidewalks, plazas, fillers and to some extent also the bases below buildings.

The default sidewalk textures will be replaced with a new texture set for high, medium and low wealth/density.

All base textures and overlays related to the Maxis default sidewalks (Pink, White and Grey) as well as the default Sandstone can be changed to the new Medium Wealth (key) texture with this mod. The Dirt Sidewalks along agricultural developments change to a new texture more related in color as well.

Installation
      The default (and recommended) scenario will install the 'Sidewalk_Mod' with all-wealth-dependent sidewalks (high, medium and low wealth/density) and the 'Base_Overlay_Mod' with all the new base and overlay textures.

The unpacked Mod resides in the folder 'zzz_PaengTextureMod' to ensure that it loads last. Keep it in the root (1st level) of your Plugins, don't put it into any subfolder.

Developer Notes
      Control Freak Options
      Both parts of this mod can be configured and customized in numerous ways. The included ReadMe has a highly detailed section for all who'd like to get into it. For all who'd like to 'Read Before Download' first, there is an Online Version Available.

Extras
      A 'Texture Pack' provides all the new textures and can be used for any individual lotting projects.

Recommendation
      If you want to expand on this mod and its textures, check the work of AtmoGuy, e.g. his highly compatible Mod to Replace Textures on RTMT Stops.

The following animation (give some time to load) shows the 'evolution' from defaults to 'old' sandstone to new textures.
      http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5012419/niteowl/texani01.gif

Support
      If you have any problems, questions or suggestions come over to the Sandstone Texture Mod Support Thread and join the discussion.

Credits
      Textures & Modding - Paeng

Special Thanks! to the NiteOwl Murimk for brainstorming, testing, moral support :-) and a big help on logistics... Same to everybody else who joined the fracas at some point in the SimPeg forums!

Mod edit 7th May 2017 - Fixed formatting
    • By hammo
      Region Transport Legend Mod  
      The Region Transport Legend Mod will change the colours of transport types in the region view. The colours are based on a range of maps for my past and upcoming City Journal. Features — Motorway / Highway — Dual Carriageway / Avenue — Road — Rail / Elevated Rail / Monorail --- Ferry Route   Airports and Seaports also feature new icons, and developed areas are displayed with a semi-transparent white area.   Features a unique custom legend sign. Installation Instructions Remove any previous region legend mod. Place the HammoRTLM.dat file (included in download) into your ../SimCity/Plugins/ folder. Conflicts and Bugs This mod has been thoroughly tested and there are no known bugs. (Works with NAM, ANT & RHW.) ? This mod will conflict with any other region transport legend modifications. Usage You may use this mod however you please. For those of you who know about DATs and want to adjust or change the colours then feel free. You may also re-release this file, however, you mus  
    • By CT14
      Your Sims need somewhere to safely park their lowriders in one place, and sip sugary beverages while eating the food of the gods: cheeseburgers. Fortunately, it's getting sunny out and the Lowrider Show has come to the In-N-Out Burger.
      Special shout out to @joerg for his In-N-Out Burger BAT.

Stats
      Size: 6x3
      Type: CS$ Growable
      Tileset: Houston
      Jobs: 45

Dependencies
      In-N-Out Burger
      http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/3719-innout-burger/
      SHK Parking Pack
      http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/27563-shk-parking-pack/
      SM2 Prop Pack Vol3
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3499
      CT14 Lowrider Props
      http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/31569-lowrider-props/

Optional Dependency for Cooler Climates
      CP Palm to Aspen
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=646
      or
      CP Palm to Lodgepole
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=645

Optional Optional Dependency for Warmer Climate Aesthetes
      ---
      SHK Maxis Palm Replacement mod
      http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/26654-shk-maxis-palm-replacement-mod/

Installation
      To install, simply unzip the folder "In-N-Out Lowrider Show" to a destination in your plugins folder, such as "Plugins/CT14/In-N-Out Lowrider Show".
      To uninstall, bulldoze all instances of the lot which have grown in your city, then move the folder out of Plugins.

Version History
      04162017 - initial release version 1.0

Bugs
      Please report any bugs to the development thread:
      http://community.simtropolis.com/forums/topic/69360-ct14s-railroad-lots-and-bat/
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• I know it's sized 2x1, but what kind of residential do I need to zone for this to grow? Light, medium, or high density? Or does it not matter? Anyone who can answer I appreciate it.
    • Love your work, but since a handful of files now from different users require offsite files that link to dead links I wish it was a rule here that all dependencies should be on site somehow. Thanks for the reup of the files...
    • I'm still working on the Maxis Vanilla tilesets presentation, but yeah its endless how many amazing artists have contributed to the SC4 repository over the past 14 years.  The problem with the tilesets and with RCI is that there's too much repetition.   I'm going to use for the first time a Maxis blocker that will eliminate all vanilla repetition and reveal whatever user created programming defines.  However, my project is not specific to agriculture.   We'll get back to that later.
    • @RandyE Thanks! I grabbed that one too. I'm not ready yet to kill them all, but I do want other stage 3 farm buildings to compete with Pedriana. Ideally I'd like to find a few more. In the meantime I'm now on a downloading frenzy getting all of @dk1's stuff. Their simple elegance (and the convenience of no dependencies) makes them ideal for mixing in with my otherwise nearly plain vanilla Maxis content.
    • @CorinaMarie It works for me !!