• Moose

Paeng's StreetSide Diagonal Parking (SSDP) 1.0.0

(5.00)    (4 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Please note that this upload is not mine, all the works in this download were created by Paeng. Thanks to him for allowing his content, no longer available since the demise of SimPeg, to be re-uploaded here.

A small set of four lots for diagonal parking that comes in three flavors:

• Standalone
  • Parks205 Sidings*
  • BikePaths-compatible*

Each version is supplied in a separate DAT, so you can install only those options you require.

DEPENDENCIES

* - Note: The P205- and BikePath versions are add-ons for Paeng's Parks 205 Sidings and Paeng's Bicycle Paths. They should only be installed if you are using these other modular sets by Paeng:

All items can be found in the 'Transport | Miscellaneous' menu with custom icons. The Left/Right Ends of each version are functional parking and generate a small income. All items are compatible with any installed sidewalk mods.

10 people like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

sejr99999

thank you  I missed this one when Peg's site was active and glad to get it now

Share this review

Link to review
MushyMushy

Even though I already have this, thank you for uploading it so people who didn't have the chance to get it can download it now! It's truly a gem.

Share this review

Link to review
Bipin

Thank you!

Share this review

Link to review
Golhbul

Thx a lot

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By RandyE
      Provides lighting, parking, news-stands, food-carts, benches, and pigeons.
      Blvd Park
      Width 5
      Depth 1
      Plop Cost: 150
      Bulldoze Cost: 80
      Monthly Cost: 25
      High Wealth Park
      Pollution:
      Air: -5, radius 5
      Water: 2, 2
      Garbage: 1, 1
      Flammability: 1
      Park and Landmark Effects: 30, radius 15
      No Dependencies
    • By PaleoCardio
      Hi everyone
      I am having a problem with Paengs IND Alleys.
      I only get one single tile instead of 3 tiles (straight piece) and cannot connect tiles together as the notice shows the neighbour tile is already occupied (though it is blank). See pic. 
      I can separate the tiles, but cannot get them together to make a concurrent alley:

Does anyone know why this is the case or am I using them incorrectly? I have tried dragging road through, but they remain as road in between

Thanks for any help.
      PC
    • By rsc204
      Intro
      Included are 10 lots along with props to make 5 of your transit networks run under in-game bridges visually. They have been modded as Network-->Subway converter lots, so that traffic can continue to use the networks under the bridge.   The props used for these lots will AutoMagically™ adapt to your installed Network and Sidewalk textures. Install
      Extract the included zip file
      Select Your Files
      MGB S3D Network Props.dat
      This file contains the props needed for the Underbridge set. I may make further use of these props in future.
      Either way, these should be considered as an included dependency for the lots in this package.
      zMGB S3D Network Props_Non-RRW.dat
      ONLY install this file, if you DO NOT use the Real Railway (RRW) from the Network Addon Mod (NAM).
      It contains an override for the default piece, to ensure the rail piece looks correct if not using RRW.
      MGB UnderBridge Lots.dat
      This DAT includes the necessary Lots for the Underbridge set.

Take the files you need and copy/move them from the included .zip file into your Plugins folder, the default location for which is:
      Copy/Move Documentation (Optional)
      You should not install this Readme file or any related content in your plugins folder. Instead, you should place them where the game will not load them. If you are using my other mods, you may already have a dedicated folder for documentation related to my mods, that is located here: All my readme's can co-exist happily in the same folder, so you can place the .htm and _images folder from the .zip archive there, which is recommended. Dependencies
      None.
      Support
      Having problems or Got comments? Then please visit my support/development thread on Simtropolis:

• By theifixcz
      %appdata% > Local > Colossal Order > Cities_Skylines > Addons > Assets
    • By Dollar Tower$
      5 parking lot pieces to make ur own parking lot.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments