• Moose

Bonsky Terrace 1.0.0

(0.00)    (0 Reviews)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

6 Screenshots

About This File

2-jpg.26126

Modern Apartment,, designed by myself. Please Enjoy!:)

3-jpg.26127

Menu location: Residences/Elites/T4 Excpetional
Triangles: (-+)3000 triangles for lod 1,2 and 3. 50 triangles lod 4.
Base Size: 40x40
Note: First, thank to Monty for helping me at everything. Second, i apologize for kinda bad nightlight, because i did something wrong modeling at first place and if i use the 2nd uv it will look weird.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

• Announcements

• Dirktator

06/12/2017

If you can, please help us reach our June donation goal!  Please note that the STEX Collector's Set gift can now be sent to you by digital download, as well as by mail! Simtropolis runs mostly on donations, as you know, every dollar helps us keep things up and running and bring in improvements from time to time. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

06/21/2017

We've received a recommendation to consider some hardware upgrades to our aging server. As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the additional load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task.  You may have noticed that we've been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we work out allocating resources for more optimal performance. We've also applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is something we'd like to be able to upgrade. The last time we upgraded hardware was a in 2012. Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Your contribution means a lot!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By OcramsRzr
      It seems to me that all the 1:1 scaled buildings are either low density or landmarks. I cannot find properly scaled "medium density" buildings (or even the equivalent of default high density in SC4). My 1:1 scale housing projects based of the works of Le Corbusier are about the same height as L5 high density housing though the height of floors is properly scaled with low density housing. I understand that CO couldn't make properly scaled high density buildings within 32x32 meter footprints but there is such a wealth of buildings on the workshop that you would think enough people would ignore the unrealistic scale. Perhaps Soviets were undernourished and lived in cramped apartments with low ceilings but I figure that buildings were merely downscaled to fit in with default high density buildings.

Could someone help me out by at least pointing me in the direction of 1:1 scale Ploppable RICO buildings?
    • By OcramsRzr
      I have become more familiar in 3Ds Max and even gained enough expertise in it over the past few months that I think my skill level is approaching a point where I think I am good enough to start making mods for Cities: Skylines. I started practicing in 3DsMax to make brick rowhouses for the game Banished but since I am more interested in Cities: Skylines now and my buildings were practice so I can mod C:S, I decided to start a new project of making buildings just for Cities: Skylines.

I whipped this building up over the course of 4-7 hours today. It would have taken only 1 or 2 hours had I not made a ton of mistakes that required me to start from the beginning.

It will normally grow on a 4 tile wide x 3 tile deep lot with the ability to grow on a 4x4 lot with a backyard.
      FYI, I plan on making a ColorMask for the outer 2 rowhouses so it could have more variety (bright red, pink, tan, and whitewashed).

Please give me feedback to help me improve the quality of my creations.

Thank you!

--Ocram
    • By mattb325
      Houston Place Apartments, by Mattb325.
      ---------------------------------------
      Inspired by the sorts of developments springing up not only across Texas, but in many parts of the world, Houston Place apartments is a fictional apartment building that I created to compete with some of the mid-rise R§§§ apartment complexes which can become quite repetitive in game.
      These sorts of apartments capitalise on the current architectural trends occurring in the South of the US: boxy, heavy-set buildings that utilise the trend of mixed materials: rubble-stone wall cladding, brick, steel and glass.
      Despite the assertive (albeit eclectic) use of mixed materials, they are neo-classical in style and quite conservative in the appearance of their street-scape and massing and are targeted at higher-end buyers.
      This apartment building is 8 floors high (including the roof-top recreation area and pool). The lower floors contain a number of 1 & 2 bedroom + 2 bathroom apartments, while the middle & upper floors are reserved for spacious 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom apartments.
      The 7th floor has only two 4 bedroom + study, 5 bathroom 'sky homes' with wrap around terraces and floor to ceiling panoramic windows.
      The communal grounds planting showcases evergreens all on well-lit, compact grounds making these lots as good in all density areas.
      These apartments are presented in 4 options: a 3x4, a 4x3, a 4x4 and an 8x4 lot. The 8x4 lot may take some time to grow (the game has a tendency to break these lots up) but holding the CTRL key while zoning will assist growth chances. They grow on all tilesets.
      These are a good mid-rise, high wealth, medium density filler lots for your cities.
      STATS R§§§:
      Lot size :                  3x4, 4x3, 4x4
      Growth Stage:         5 (Medium & High Density Zoning)
      Bulldoze Cost:         § 485
      Capacity Satisfied:  R§ 1,981, R§§ 1,095, R§§§ 480
      Pollution:                  7 (Air)/ 2 (Water)/ 4 (Garbage )
      Pollution Radius:     5/6/0
      Power Consumed:  61 Mwh
      Water Consumed:   83 Gal/Month
      Building Style:          Houston/Euro/NY/Chicago
      Occupant Group:     High Wealth Residential Building
      Lot size :                   8x4
      Growth Stage:          5 (Medium & High Density Zoning)
      Bulldoze Cost:          §941
      Capacity Satisfied:  R§ 4,398, R§§ 2,429, R§§§ 1,063
      Pollution:                  15 (Air)/ 5 (Water)/ 5 (Garbage )
      Pollution Radius:    5/6/0
      Power Consumed:  134 Mwh
      Water Consumed:   179 Gal/Month
      Building Style:          Houston/Euro/NY/Chicago
      Occupant Group:      High Wealth Residential Building
      NOTE ABOUT DARK NITE vs MAXIS NITE:
      This download contains TWO model files; one for dark nite users (and other night-time darkening mods, such as Gizmos night-mod) and one for the standard Maxis nite.
      You must keep only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. Regardless of which file you choose to keep, make sure you DO NOT delete the Lot Files!
      If you use the dark nite version, you will need a dark nite mod.
      NOTE ABOUT PARKING TEXTURES:
      As these models contain garaged underground parking, the lots do not come with parking textures. Any parking textures that may appear in the in-game screen shots belong to adjacent lots and are not part of this download. If you wish to add acres of parking or change the type of concrete textures, please use the lot editor to do so.

DEPENDENCIES:
      To ensure proper functionality, make sure the following files are in your plugins:
      *BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol01.dat http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1180
      *BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02.dat http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2790
      *BSC Texture Pack - CPVol01.dat http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=101
      To install, simply unzip the contents of this file into your plugins folder.
      Thanks.

• By crownsteler
      So a few years ago I had a go at bating. Unfortunately due to computer issues I never got around to finishing any of them, and long since lost the files. A bit of a shame really; I was nearly done modeling these two sets of buildings, all they really needed were nightlites and some desaturating of the textures. Oh well. 
      Last weekend, for some odd reason, I decided to reinstall SimCity 4 and play it. But, after downloading a ton of new content, I found I still couldn't make the cities I wanted (mostly modern urban Dutch). The first thing that bothered me was the lack of varied in utilities, specifically pumping stations. So I looked up some modern pumping stations here in the Netherlands, and, the idiot that I am, downloaded gmax to see if I could make something of it:
      The first one I had a go at was a largish sewage pumping station:

Unfortunately this is the material it is made out of, and I am not quite sure how to texture this. I have half a mind of simply modelling the panels instead of texturing it.
      In the mean time I decided to model another pumping station, a small drainage pump this time:

It has the same issue with texturing, so oh well.
      While looking through pumping stations here in the Netherlands, I came across this little thingy and decided it also really needed modelling (for a change it is an actual ground water pumping station!):

It is actually coming along quite nicely. I just need to finish the doors, add the rain gutter and some roof junk. I possibly need to figure out how to model a few pumps to fill the large frontal roof if the windows are going to be transparant (ugh...)
      At the same time I was really annoyed by the power utilities in the game. So yeah...
      I came across this funky little substation, and since it takes no effort to model had a go at it:

Not sure if there is interest in this sort of thing though.
      I also created this substation (could also work as an industrial lot). I want to make it a wall to wall lot, but, as the roof is overhanging to the sides, I don't know how to go about it.

And, if I ever feel confident enough to do so, I'd love to have a go at this power plant. The turbine halls are simple enough, but the chimney seems daunting.

Anyway; thoughts and suggestions? Compliments or hate is also welcome. Oh, and IrfanView apparently does not like transparency. I hope you can ignore the black outlines on the images, they are not supposed to be there.
    • By Moses Zal
      As the title says, Is there any mod to make the growable RCI buildings align with the FARs and diagonal roads? I know I may be asking for something that is technically impossible due to how the game works since the lots develop regardless of the network's shape and direction. 
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Wow! All these 'new' lots are fantastic! Thanks for your hard work for pumping these out. Now I have to decide if I'n going to have to use this building now for my one plaza. Thanks for the predicament!
    • @T Wrecks ... Well, my lengthy tenure as a truck driver in ETS2 tells me that such corners sure are difficult, but they're possible. And you may be right about the sign - it came from the 70s Style Safeway but I included it again here as it still fits the theme.  @Jack_wilds ... Were looking at about 9m, or a half tile in SC4 - that looks like just enough room to me. 
    • Great work! Thank youuuu!
    • While a lot of areas where I see wind turbines (and there are getting to be more all the time!) don't have much in the way of slopes, there are indeed some hilly regions and canyons around here.  In any case, wind turbines do get built in hilly regions elsewhere.  Anything slope friendly gets my vote, and the removal of the grass is brilliant!  Nice job, Leshan!
    • Wow, thank you for updating what I consider to be one of bobbo62's finest BATs! This is one that has been in my plugins for a long time, and needless to say, your new lot really rocks! (props to the truck drivers for getting around that corner to the back, btw! ) Strangely enough, I don't even remember if the old lot that I'm using comes with the signpost, but it's a very nice detail as well. Time for an upgrade!