Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/01/2017

We've had to spend on a few extra things for May but you guys have been great in helping us reach those goals! We're still just a bit shy,  if you can help out with a donation, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Evanjs
      Relot OF Kmart Walmart and Lowes Food. You need all these to download.  Enjoy
      Need this for the big blue Sign. Optional.
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1036
    • By RRetail
      While I did technically already upload three of the lots found in this pack, I decided to split it from the pharmacy pack (which is where those three lots were found) since I found a few additional buildings that can qualify as banks. Hence this is the reason why there is now a bank and a pharmacy pack.
      5 of the 7 lots will require lotplop to gain access to them. DK1's Bank of America and SavagePhoenix's Illium National Bank will show in the landmark menu.
      2x3 lots:
      Annuity Bank Hoard Investments 3x3 lots:
      Bank and Trust Credit Union The above 4 lots are dependent on a LEX download which is found here: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=525
      2x4 lots:
      3x4 lots:
      Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1 BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg Vol. 1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack
    • By RRetail

These relot files (which is a combination of the pharmacy relots together in one download) have been updated and packed together for your convenience into a zipped folder. The previous files have been removed because of this.
      Note that each link below is a dependency if you want my relotted version of it. In the case that you would only like to download one of my relots, simply delete all the ones you don't want from the download folder.
      If you would like to clear up space in both your landmark menu in game and in your plugin files, you can delete the original lot file.
      To plop the Eckerd, you will need to use the lotplop cheat.
      Walgreens is a 4x4 lot CVS is a 4x4 lot Eckerd is a 3x4 lot Rite Aid is a 3x4 lot Eckerd's files can be found here: (only need the Eckerd related files)
      Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1 BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg Vol. 1 VIP Carpack vol1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack
    • By Evanjs
      These are Gas station by B62 that never had a Relot done so I figured I would try. Hope you will enjoy.

You dont need much for these lot other then. 

• By Evanjs
      Thes lot's are made by B62 and @MarcosMX, made the lots a bit bigger, lights and Loading Area. Hope you enjoy. 

You will need these for the these relot to work. 

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• In case you're interested this is what I've got after extracting and installing the appropriate files.  Really no difference at all compared to when I first wrote you.
    • Do you know whether or not this file is compatible with SC4 on Steam?  I extracted the .7Z file and installed the files and I've still got nothing but a big blank lot.
    • Ahh, gotcha.  I'm using a Mac.  So the .7z file needs to be extracted.  That part I wasn't aware of, I just loaded the 7z file into my plugins folder.  I'll give it a shot!  Thanks!
    • Thought you might know it, but it was worth a shot. Ah yes, those real-estate photos - I had, in fact, seen an article about that blog somewhere and nearly forgotten about it afterwards, but then my sister gave me a tear-off calendar for Christmas: every day a horrible picture and a great one-liner. I love that stuff.
    • @nycsc4 ... This file should only include the texture and lot files - due to copyright reasons I have to link to anything that is not mine (the stadium in this case). I'm not sure what you mean by the "invisible KS file." On the OneDrive, there is a button for KS_AllianzArena 15x12 which once downloaded, will give a *.7z file. If you're using the default windows extractor, it may be a problem (not sure if it can handle 7zip files or not), but something like winrar should unzip it just fine. The .desc and .model files you need will be right there. Let me know if that's not working for you.