• Moose

6 Screenshots

About This File

The Islas Marías ("Mary Islands") are an archipelago of four islands that belong to Mexico. They are located in the Pacific Ocean, some 100 km (62 mi) off the coast of the state of Nayarit. They are part of the municipality of San Blas, Nayarit. As of 2011, the islands are still being used as a penal colony, containing the Islas Marias Federal Prison. The islands have an aggregate area of 244.970 km². 1,116 people lived on Isla María Madre as of the census of 2005. The other islands are uninhabited. The next two largest islands are Isla María Magdalena (70.440 km²) and, further south, Isla María Cleofas (19.818 km²). They were named after three women called Mary in the Biblical New Testament: respectively, Mary, the mother of Jesus, Mary Magdalene, and Mary, the wife of Cleopas, and are referred to as the Tres Marias. A smaller island, Isla San Juanito (not visible/accessible in this map), with an area of 9.105 km² lies off the north coast of Isla María Madre.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islas_Marías

This map includes a piece of Isla Mariá Madre, Isla Mariá Cleofas in its entirety, and the main focus of the map, Isla Mariá Magdalena. Mariá Cleofas is not usable, and only a piece of Mariá Madre is. Mariá Madre unrealistically contains oil and a railway connection, created to ease the gameplay, as the map is hard enough already. You're more than welcome to abandon the highway and play the game realistically, starting off with a harbor rather than a road connection. Both air and ship lines are available. The map prioritizes Mariá Magdalena significantly, and in stock gameplay, you'll face a difficult choice regarding where to expand. The map is medium difficulty, but harder than my Maio, Cape Verde map. No animals here, European theme. Have fun.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

• Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By nebulousecho
      Here's my first city in Cities: Skylines, River Town. It's more of an experimental city to get a grasp of what the game can do, so I don't have a definite plan.
      My first video is just me working on a highway interchange and setting up the basics of the city. The next video will certainly have a lot more going on.
      River Town: Episode 1
    • By themarty
      Hi everybody,
      I came so far to provide some city journal on my latest one.
      The city is called Koszałkowo (read: Koshaukovo).
      Current populaton reaches slowly 300.000 cims. It has 6 regional train lines, with two large stations, one tram line on the island (in the north) and bunch of bus lines. There are two airports - KAX International (KAX), the smaller one, and the La Luna International Airport (LLI) the big one. Koszałkowo has also big port on smaller island in the middle.
      The city is located on three land parts, with big Manhattan-style island in the middle. At the west there is co called Old Koszałkowo, which is core part of the old city. At the east there is currently only an airport and pretty large industrial zone. There is still a lot of place there, especially on the hill, but this is left for future...
      Additionally to the city itself, there are 4 smaller towns/villages:
      - Big Boobs Beach ;-) in south-west, which is mostly for recreation,
      - Fondenong (former timberland)
      - Chestnut Heights and Moore Park (farming villages)
      In many cases I still keep the original names provided automatically by the game, even I do not like them all. But I focus more on developing the city first. So names are subject to change.
      First the map (created by CSLMapView)... Screenshots will follow soon.
      For the technical: I have 16GB of RAM and i5 6500 processor, Nvidia 960 GTX. The city runs with 68 mods and ca. 3000 custom assets (not all of them are actually used, but at these numbers it is now very hard to make a selection).

• By Mr_Maison
      Hello everyone. This will be my custom content showcase and workshop thread. In all the years I been a member here, I never uploaded any content but enjoying great work by other members. I take this opportunity to say Thank You to all content makers for making our city building experience so enjoyable. I feel that making content is overdue for me and I want to give back to the community. I have some buildings and trees that I will be showing in upcoming updates to this thread. I will also be asking for advice and help.
      3/28/2017 Release: Bushy Grass  Steam Link http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=893640591

More info on last pages of this thread.

Note: This post was edited 5/29/2015 to reserve this first post for all current updates.

• By Skibitth
      Hello everyone!
      The second cinematic of Cities Skylines: A canvas paint - Temple of Asia is now up on my channel! Hope you will love this as much as the first one!
      Cheers!
    • By Diego Del Llano
      Cititower is a Mixed complex located in Guadalajara, Mexico. 

This file Includes: Functional Landmark with 1,700 CS$$$ Jobs
      To install: Unzip the folder inside and dragg it on C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Plugin
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• By sejr99999 · Posted
      thank you   I love the textures and detailing on this model   both night versions are beautiful to look at the actual building looks like a good candidate for conversion to comm or res
    • By sejr99999 · Posted
      thank you for this interesting building   although I haven't attempted Simmars yet I have found ways to incorporate a lot of Simmars in earth cities      unique lighting is also always an attraction for me
    • By MissVanleider · Posted
      Spectacular as ever, the roof is really great. This will look wonderful in many a city!
    • By Jolteon · Posted
      Great job. Great to see some new SimMars content. even if I won't be using it because I don't play SimMars maybe I'll try to make an Earth version at some point (for personal use, most likely)
    • By mertzigzag · Posted
      I'm loving these last couple classic Midwest industrial buildings you've put up... keep 'em coming!  Soon our cities can look like the south side of Milwaukee, ripe for some gentrified adaptive re-use. ;-)
  • Recent STEX Comments