Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

• Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Moses Zal
      I need to know please the center strength, exterior strength, dispatch center strength, dispatch exterior strength, and dispatch radius of the maxis large fire station. I couldn't find the info anywhere.
    • By RRetail
      The fourth pack of restaurant relots are entirely based around Simgoober's models. Some restaurants were included in the packs before, but in the instance you would like a second variant of a model made by someone else I have created an additional relot. 
      Note that each link below is a dependency if you want my relotted version of it. However, if you only want one of my relots just simply delete the other attached files from the download folder.
      If you would like to clear up space in both your landmark menu in game and in your plugin files, you can delete the original lot file. However, for an odd reason that I don't know how to work around you will need to keep the 2x3 original lot version of Buffalo Grill and the 3x3 original lot version of Cracker Barrel.
      Some restaurants will need to be plopped using lotplop to access them.
      Unlike the packs before, these relots will only require a few downloads:
      Simgoober Restaurant Models Simgoober Red Robin Restaurant Simgoober O'Charleys Restaurant and these two lot files found here: CS$$3 2x3 original lot version of Buffalo Grill CS$$2 3x3 original lot version of Cracker Barrel Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1 BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg Vol. 1 VIP Carpack vol1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack The last thing is that for some of the signs (Perkins, Red Lobster and Outback Steakhouse) you will need to have the prop models and descriptions found in the original lot download.
    • By MarkShot
      The title says it all.
      Looking for some really obscene ploppable mansion and grounds
      I want something better than the mayor's house.
      Recommendations please.
      Thanks!
    • By RRetail
      The third pack of restaurant relots come once again from various users across the STEX. Some restaurants were included in the first pack, but in the instance you would like a second variant of a model made by someone else I have created an additional relot. 
      Note that each link below is a dependency if you want my relotted version of it. However, if you only want one of my relots just simply delete the other attached files.
      If you would like to clear up space in both your landmark menu in game and in your plugin files, you can delete the original lot file.
      All of these restaurants will appear in the landmark menu.
      2x2 lots:
      2x3 lots:
      3x3 lots:
      3x4 lots:
      3x5 lots:
      Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1 BSC MegaProps Kevdan25 Vol. 1 BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg Vol. 1 VIP Carpack vol1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack
    • By kingofsimcity
      KOSC Presents: RetailMania - Simgoober's Super Shopping Center #1
      Introduction
      Super Shopping Center #1 is the 2nd release from my RetailMania series and the first in a long line of classic Simgoober re-lots. This set of lots is based on Simgoober's original Super Center 2 strip mall complex and enhances the original through two principles: breaking up the original buildings into individual lots for growing as well as offering several gigantic new ploppable complexes in varying configurations. 
      Package Overview
      The original strip mall complex has been made bigger, badder and massively more detailed than before. While the original came in two versions (18x6, 18x7), the lot layout was pretty straightforward and only differed in an additional row of parking space. This set kicks this up a notch and comes in three very distinct (and large) ploppable versions. Furthermore, each individual building also has a small footprint growable that is more suited for urban use.

Included in the following package are a total of 6 lots: 3 CS$$ growables and ploppables. Two of the ploppables use all three buildings while the last complex is a smaller one that only utilizes two. All ploppables are transit enabled.
      If you desire to plop the growables, use the buildingPlop cheat and look for exemplars starting at KOSC_SG_Super (requires ExtraCheats.dll)
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.
      General Stats
      The included growable lots will provide between 261-342 CS$$ jobs. They are available in the following configurations:
      1 5x5 front, stage 2 2 7x3 front, stage 2 Ploppable lots are located in the landmarks menu and provide between 622-932 CS$$ jobs in the following flavors:
      20x11, $111,000 plop cost 15x11, $100,000 plop cost 12x10, $80,000 plop cost Detailed stats and information can be found in the enclosed README.
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.
      Dependencies
      Main Building(s)
      You only need the model file, which can be found in the following 2 locations (you will only need ONE):
      Super Center 2 OR SG Commercials Models Malls Props
      SHK Parking Pack BSC MEGA Props SG Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 2 HD North American 40ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American 53ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 Textures
      BSC Textures Vol. 2 BSC Textures Vol. 3 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures SuperSHK+ FA3 Parking Textures Credit goes to Simgoober for the amazing BATs!
      Enjoy!
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• By sejr99999 · Posted
      thank you   I love the textures and detailing on this model   both night versions are beautiful to look at the actual building looks like a good candidate for conversion to comm or res
    • By sejr99999 · Posted
      thank you for this interesting building   although I haven't attempted Simmars yet I have found ways to incorporate a lot of Simmars in earth cities      unique lighting is also always an attraction for me
    • By MissVanleider · Posted
      Spectacular as ever, the roof is really great. This will look wonderful in many a city!
    • By Jolteon · Posted
      Great job. Great to see some new SimMars content. even if I won't be using it because I don't play SimMars maybe I'll try to make an Earth version at some point (for personal use, most likely)
    • By mertzigzag · Posted
      I'm loving these last couple classic Midwest industrial buildings you've put up... keep 'em coming!  Soon our cities can look like the south side of Milwaukee, ripe for some gentrified adaptive re-use. ;-)
  • Recent STEX Comments