Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/01/2017

We've had to spend on a few extra things for May but you guys have been great in helping us reach those goals! We're still just a bit shy,  if you can help out with a donation, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By kingofsimcity
      KOSC Presents: IndustryMania: Simgoober's Costco Distribution Center
      Introduction
      Costco Distribution Center is the 2nd release of my IndustryMania series. This is a set of re-lots and expansions for Simgoober's Costco Distribution Center.
      Package Overview
      These lots were designed for accommodating logistics and freight in which the original could not. The lot sizes have been expanded overall so there's more rooms for worker parking as well as freight to move around. Additionally, there is a new super distribution center that essentially doubles the available warehouse space in an attempt to emulate the massive, massive distribution centers in real life. These gigantic lots boasts expansive spaces for trucks to move about, as well as a plethora of stalls for trucks and cargo alike. 
      Included in the following package is a set of custom base textures and 5 growable I-M lots: 3 for the super variant and 2 for the regular. There are IRM friendly versions for each of the centers.
      If you desire to plop the lots, use the buildingPlop cheat and look for the exemplar "KOSC_SG_CostcoDist_Super" for the super version, and  "SG_CostcoDistribution_Grow"  for the regular. (requires ExtraCheats.dll)
      General Stats
      The brand new Super Distribution Center lots will provide 750 I-M jobs. They are available in the following configuration:
      15x12, 16x9, stage 1 7x10, stage 2 Additionally, there are two re-lots of the original (which are also based off the original descriptor).
      7x6, stage 2 8x9, stage 1 Detailed stats and information can be found in the enclosed README.
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.
      Dependencies
      This one is a bit of a doozy when it comes to dependencies! The good news is that if you have the IRM, most of the prop packs should be accounted for.
      Main Building(s)
      You will only need one of the following versions for the lot to work.
      STEX Version
      Costco Distribution Center SC4D Version
      The PIM-X version has the models and building descriptors separated.
      SG Industrial Models I-M1 SG Industrial Lots IM1 Props
      SHK Parking Pack BSC MEGA Props SG Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 2 BSC MEGA Props Jestarr Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props Jestarr Vol. 2 BSC MEGA Props Jestarr Vol. 3 BSC MEGA Props Jestarr Vol. 5 BSC MEGA Props Jestarr Vol. 8 BSC MEGA Props Gascooker Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props Misc Vol. 2 HD North American 40ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American 53ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American Semi Truck Cabs Vol. 1 IdM - Trucking Essentials Textures
      BSC Textures Vol. 1 BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg V01 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures SuperSHK+ FA3 Parking Textures Credit to Simgoober for the original BAT!
      Enjoy!
    • By mattb325
      Jenquai Alchemy, by Mattb325.
      ---------------------------------------
      Another Maxis Hi-tech ( stalwart gets a 21st Century facelift.
      Jenquai goes from that small half underground building which steps back from the lot (and is accessed via a sort of draw-bridge) to a shiny, new and much larger facility. Just like the previous building which had sunken areas and elevated walkways, this new IHT factory provides a lovely, leafy sunken courtyard for employees to take lunch as well as a raised walkway connecting the two buildings.
      This version is a Hi-Tech growable anchor 6x6 lot (use the CTRL key when zoning to ensure the correct lot size) and will not interfere with any Maxis blockers or re-lots of the original Jenquai Alchemy.

STATS IH-T§§§:
      Lot size :                   6x6 (Use the CTRL key when zoning)
      Growth Stage:          3 (Medium and High Density Zoning)
      Bulldoze Cost:          § 391
      Capacity Satisfied:   IHT§§§ 838
      Pollution:                  16 (Air)/ 6 (Water)/ 5 (Garbage )
      Pollution Radius:      6/7/0
      Power Consumed:   117 Mwh
      Water Consumed:    109 Gal/Month
      Building Style:           Chicago/NY/Houston/Euro
      Occupant Group:      Hi Tech Industrial Anchor Building

NOTE ABOUT DARK NITE vs MAXIS NITE:
      This download contains TWO model files; one for dark nite users (and other night-time darkening mods, such as Gizmos night-mod) and one for the standard Maxis nite.
      You must keep only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. Regardless of which file you choose to keep, make sure you DO NOT delete the Lot or Desc files!
      If you use the dark nite version, you will need a dark nite mod.
      A NOTE ABOUT PARKING TEXTURES:
      Sadly, if there appears to be any parking used in the content picture as either part of, or adjacent to the custom content in question, it has now come to the ridiculous scenario of having to write a blurb about parking textures given yet more comments received form only one or two users (comments which incidentally are only made on my lots - I note that other active Batters use Maxis parking lots all the time and receive no negative comments, such is the double-standard). Please note that I will use whatever parking textures I feel like on my lots. If you want something else, then use the lot editor.
      DEPENDENCIES:
      *BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol01.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=746
      *BSC Mega Props - CP Vol01.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1180
      *BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2790
      *BSC Texture Pack - Cycledogg V01.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=101
      *BSC Texture Pack Vol01 - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=90

To install, simply unzip the file into your plugins folder.
      Thankyou

• By mattb325
      Stratton Biotech, by Mattb325.
      As part of providing some much needed, long overdue upgrades to some of the Maxis I-HT stalwarts, I decided that Stratton Biotech deserved a new 're-imaging' for the 21st Century. After all, it has been filling up any I-HT zone for almost 15 years, so it is probably due for some extra space. Please note that this new file doesn't interfere with the original Maxis files and will work for those who have a Maxis blocker installed.
      This I-HT Anchor lot comes in two flavours: 4x4 and 8x8 (use the CTRL Key while zoning to ensure that you get the correct lot size).
      It is growable only on medium and high density Industrial zones and provides between 204 and 1,122 jobs (depending on the lot size).
      The building itself is strictly fictional: I have used exposed steel girders, a false wall and false window panelling to shelter a central courtyard. This lends a more substantial air to the front façade.

Stats, links and dependencies are listed below.

STATS (IHT):
      4x4 LOT
      Growth Stage:        3 (medium and high density zones)
      Bulldoze Cost:       §289
      Capacity Satisfied:  IH-T 204
      Pollution:           5 (Air)/ 2 (Water)/ 4 (Garbage )
      Pollution Radius:    6/7/0
      Power Consumed:      38 Mwh
      Water Consumed:      35 Gal/Month
      Building Style:      Chicago/NY/Houston/Euro
      Occupant Group:      IHT Anchor Building

8x8 LOT
      Growth Stage:        3 (medium and high density zones)
      Bulldoze Cost:       §1,066
      Capacity Satisfied:  IH-T 1,112
      Pollution:           18 (Air)/ 7 (Water)/ 5 (Garbage )
      Power Consumed:      135 Mwh
      Water Consumed:      126 Gal/Month
      Building Style:      Chicago/NY/Houston/Euro
      Occupant Group:      IHT Anchor Building
      This download contains TWO model files; one for dark nite users (and other night-time darkening mods, such as Gizmos night-mod) and one for the standard Maxis nite.
      You must keep only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. Regardless of which file you choose to keep, make sure you DO NOT delete the Lot or Desc files!
      If you use the dark nite version, you will need a dark nite mod. Either:
      Or: http://gizmo.aplaceforwebsite.com/index.php (please note Gizmo's site is no longer operational)
      DEPENDENCIES:
      *BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol01.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=746
      *BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2790
      *BSC Mega Props Mattb325 - Vol03.dat http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2768
      *BSC Texture Pack Vol01 - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=90
      *PEG CHAINLINK RESOURCE -

To install, simply unzip the file into your plugins folder.
      Thankyou and enjoy.

• By mattb325
      Tsvirkunov Electronics, by Mattb325.
      Another Maxis Hi-tech stalwart gets a 21st Century facelift.
      Tsvirkunov Electronics goes from that small angled blue building with the red decorative pillars to a shiny, new and much larger facility. Just like the previous building which had outdoor employee space, this new IHT factory provides a lovely, sunny sunken courtyard for employees to take lunch.
      This version is a Hi-Tech growable anchor 6x6 lot (use the CTRL key when zoning to ensure the correct lot size) and will not interfere with any Maxis blockers or re-lots of the original Tsvirkunov Electronics.

STATS IHT§§§:
      Lot size :                  6x6 (Use the CTRL key when zoning)
      Growth Stage:         3 (Medium and High Density Zoning)
      Bulldoze Cost:         §307
      Capacity Satisfied:  IHT§§§716
      Pollution:                  14 (Air)/ 5 (Water)/ 4 (Garbage )
      Power Consumed: 108 Mwh
      Water Consumed:  101 Gal/Month
      Building Style:         Chicago/NY/Houston/Euro
      Occupant Group:     Hi Tech Industrial Anchor Building

You must keep only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. Regardless of which file you choose to keep, make sure you DO NOT delete the Lot File!
      If you use the dark nite version, you will need a dark nite mod.
      DEPENDENCIES:
      To ensure proper functionality, make sure the following files are in your plugins:
      *BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol01.dat - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1180
      *BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02.dat - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2790
      *BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol01.dat - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=746
      *BSC Texture Pack - Cycledogg V01.dat - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=101
      A NOTE ABOUT PARKING TEXTURES:
      Sadly, if there appears to be any parking used in the content picture as either part of, or adjacent to the custom content in question, it has now come to the ridiculous scenario of having to write a blurb about parking textures given a number of comments received form only one or two users (comments which incidentally are only made on my lots - I note that other active Batters use Maxis parking lots all the time and receive no negative comments, such is the double-standard). Please note that I will use whatever parking textures I feel like on my lots. If you want something else, then use the lot editor.
      To install, simply unzip the contents of this file into your plugins folder.
    • By Moogu
      Looking for active and cooperative mayors to join region and continue a supportive community. Experienced or new mayors encouraged. 
      Rules/Guidelines:
      Original SimCity 2013 only please, no Cities of Tomorrow (all other adaptations are ok, just ask before deploying mods) Be active in communicating and collaborating with other mayors.  2 map lots per mayor (Please ask before claiming more than one map lot), preferably just 1 to start and eventually we'll roll into 2 cities per mayor if they are not occupied completely. play at your speed, don't feel rushed. Just enjoy and have fun! lets get some awesome skyline pictures and let the creativity flow and learn a thing or two from one another. If you want to discontinue playing with this group just let me know and please abandon the map so i can manage it and clear it for someone else to play. I chose Rambling Badlands because of it's fairly linear arrangement of terrain (other maps are much too gradient/sloping and cause graphics issues), plentiful resources and allows 7 cities on each side of mountain range with 1 great work on each side. I personally thought it was a much better set up than just 4 mayors per region quadrant. 
      Also Rambling Badlands is extremely bug free.
      Badlands is also a nice change of scenery from the traditional maps.
      My Origin name is: Moogu69
      I have been an active mayor since release of this title with 1300+ hours logged
      so please message me if you're interested! cheers!

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments