• Moose

Flunight Props Vol 01 - Flora 1.0.0

(5.00)    (3 Reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

This pack contains props and Mayor Mode Ploppable (MMP). The props are tropical plants, palms and trees.

This pack has been created for the Rio 2016 Project.

Installation Instructions:

Unzip the file and move its contents to Documents/SimCity4/Plugins

There is no dependencies.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Thin White Duke

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Sorry, Goldiva. Yours are great, but these are spectacualar!

Share this review

Link to review
JP Schriefer

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Fantastic addition, Flunight. We were really needing some tropical stuffs, and these are fantstic! :P 

5/5

kathrynlacey likes this

Share this review

Link to review
kathrynlacey

Simply gorgeous!

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

05/23/2017

Simtropolis is now an affiliate of GOG.com! When you use one of our affiliate links to GOG.com, all it means is that Simtropolis has a chance to earn a small commission from any purchases you might make. So if you see something that tickles your fancy, please use our affiliate links and by doing so, you'll help support Simtropolis! Thanks!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By vintagamer
      So I recently reset my PC, which uninstalled all my programs, but kept all my saves and plugins. I've finally reinstalled SC4, and successfully got it booted up, but now all the maxis props are missing from lots! I tried removing all my plugins, all my saves, running it with and without administrator permissions, running it with and without compatibility mode, reinstalling, etc. But the Maxis props in lots are still missing! Any advice?
    • By kingofsimcity
      KOSC Presents: IndustryMania - Trucking Essentials
      Introduction
      Do you want to recreate a large distribution center with ample truck parking space of all angles and populate them with tons of random trailers from different freight and logistic companies? This essentials package, which is the prelude to my upcoming IndustryMania re-lot series, provides a set of custom truck parking textures and prop families for @MushyMushy's HD North American trucks which will allow you to do just that.
      Package Overview
      This package contains a set of 38 unique overlay textures, offered in either white or yellow paint for a total of 76. Additionally, there are 36 prop families that cover all of the props included in the original trailers and semi cab sets. Additional details are in the enclosed README.
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder. Note that the prop families DAT supersedes the original props' .sc4desc files. It is recommended that you relocate or remove the original from your plugins folder to avoid potential conflict. 
      Dependencies
      The textures are standalone and will not require any dependencies. However, the prop families will not function properly without the original trucks:
      Props
      HD North American 40ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American 53ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American Semi Truck Cabs Vol. 1 Credit goes to MushyMushy for the wonderful set of trailers and semis!
      Enjoy!
    • By Judazzz
      Hey guys,
      I've  been enjoying Cities: Skylines basically since release day, immensely helped by all the awesome stuff the community created, and felt that after so much taking, it was time for a little giving.
      In real life I'm a front-end/C# developer, and in my free time I love to travel and run riot with my camera (and again web developing: recently my travel website went live, a labor of love/vitriolic hatred of 10 years). With that in mind, it's not surprising I ended up creating a mod that goes right after the aesthetics. The result: Ultimate Eyecandy *tadaaaa*

Some more action photo's.

Addendum April 4th, 2016:

I'm making slow but steady progress, not in the least by deciding to ditch a couple of features on my wishlist for a later stage
      Most important for the time being is to create a stable and robust base to which future features can be added. What remains are basically the features that are visible in the various screenshots.
      ETA for v1.0.0: for the time being unknown.

Wish list (not to be confused with a to-do lost - these are features I'd love to add, but not sure how feasible they are):

- setting to turn on/off building night lights at will, without messing with the actual simulation (based on what I've found so far, the two seem rather intertwined).
      - color picker to change the fog color;
      - color picker to change air pollution color;
      - slider to change the strength of 'ground wetness';
      - LUT Creator: apply various settings to a neutral LUT (color channels, brightness, contrast, lightness, etc.) and export/upload the result as a custom LUT;
      - a modular set-up: this mod will be the core, and other graphics-related mods can be integrated as 'plug-ins', each with a menu item/tab of their own. Think (orphaned) mods like Dynamic Resolution, BorderCities and/or Ambient Occlusion;
      - who knows what else I'll come up with (feel free to make suggestions!)

For who is this mod:
      - modelers that want to take screenshots of their assets in every imaginable weather/ambient condition;
      - players that like to have control over the environment when making Let's Plays;
      - players that love to have a more artistic/photographic approach to taking screenshots;
      - players that like to watch their city in different conditions without having to wait (for example until the game finally decides to let it rain);
      - anyone else

Thank you:
      - Boformer, BloodyPenguin and SamsamTS for making their mods publicly available on Github: I learned tons by just studying their mods;
      - AJ3D for helping me to get started and taking my first baby steps in the wonderful world of CSL modding!

If anyone has questions, suggestions, comments or remarks, don't hesitate to let me know! After all, this mod will be for y'alls!
    • By tcx
      These are 22 lots of the billboards released in LBT TX PROP PACK VOL 01. The lots are very simple and don't have custom icon. The size is 1x1 and have a minimum monthly cost. They will appear in the Parks Menu ingame.

Installation:
      Unzip the file to your plugins folder.

Dependancy:
      LBT TX PROP PACK VOL 01

• By tankmank
      This latest upload is another of jsteed's. His Consulado Oficial de Kelpie. The lot is ploppable and found in the landmarks menu.
      This lot will fit into any sub-tropical/tropical style city.
      All stats are the same as the original building, which can be found here
      Capital SimCity
      The website is in Spanish. The 'Descargar' button is the download button
      List of dependencies 
      Neko Prop sets 2 and 3
      SHK Parking Pack
      Dutch Prop Pack
      BSC MEGA Props CP Vol 02 
      Murimk Bicycle Props
      LBT Mega Prop Pack
      PEG MTP Super Pack (Texture DAT  is only one that is needed)
      RMIP ( All you will need is the  jzo_RMIP2vol2_textures.dat file)
      I  have tested it numerous times, but if there are any issues please do PM me, or write in my new Lot editing topic Tankmanks Lots.
      And i just hope that you will enjoy it.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• great Small town Post office! but....why is it a growable? :V
    • I haven't compared this to the real-life version, so I cannot comment on how faithfully you recreated it, but since I have no particular connection to that building anyway, this aspect doesn't matter to me personally. What matters more to me is that this looks like a great BAT of a tower that is both rather generic and can pop up two or three times in a big city's skyline without standing out too obviously (provided you have enough other skyscrapers, with some iconic buildings to draw most of the attention) and also pretty interesting once you zoom in and take a closer look. That base makes it more than just your average black/brown/beige/grey box with window strips. As such, it can also look great when placed in a mid-rise environment. Thank you very, very much for keeping the lot editable, too! This offers great opportunities for adaptation to different playing styles and preferences. A day with a Diego Del Llano upload is always a good day in STEX terms.
    • Boom! Another great HT here! Hope Mr Tsvirkunov will open a new factory soon in my cities! Thanks for sharing your stuff!
    • Nice idea. Should anyone have preferences or favourite buildings they recall, it would certainly help narrow down the total. Especially with the filter list on the Wayback, the accompanying preview images are there at least to give some visual indication for anyone searching. If there really are 10,000 buildings, I suppose it's not even worth uploading 10% of them given the likely inconsistencies with quality.
    • It may be worth setting up some kind of "I would like ..." topic .... people can go thru the old exchange and point out to Cori the ones that should be retrieved ... it should end up a more manageable list