• Moose

3 Screenshots

About This File

This pack contains only textures. The textures are similar to the sidewalks of Rio de Janeiro beaches like Copacabana and Ipanema.

This pack has been created for the Rio 2016 Project.

Installation Instructions:

Unzip the file and move its contents to Documents/SimCity4/Plugins

matias93, JP Schriefer and bobolee like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

nos.17

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

So+anybody+else+s+balls+just+shrink+back

Love it! I have great plans for these!

Bipin likes this

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

thank you  I amm looking forward to this project   looks great so far

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/01/2017

We've had to spend on a few extra things for May but you guys have been great in helping us reach those goals! We're still just a bit shy,  if you can help out with a donation, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Tyberius06
      Hi everybody!
      Recently I've started making my first custom textures, and I ran into a little issue. So I need a little help/advice what the mistake is what I made.
      My first few textures are appearing nicely and in the intended order in the LE and PIM-X too, but ingame only the first texture from the pack is appering. I attached 2 pictures, the first one is a compare picture between the PIM-X and INGAME. The 2nd picture shows what I see in the SC4 Tool, where I created the pack.

Thanks for any help in advance!

- Tyberius

• By JP Schriefer

Here I'll show you how my BATs are looking and your tips, comments and suggestions are welcome

Continental Tower
      (São Paulo, SP, Brazil)
      Capital Building
      (São Paulo, SP, Brazil)
      Park Tower
      (São Paulo, SP, Brazil)
      Sophia Building
      (Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil)
      Saint Thomas Building
      Castelo Del Mar
      (Recife, PE, Brazil)
      32 Court Street
      (New York City, NY, USA)
      15 Goitacazes Street
      1001 6th Avenue
      (New York City, NY, USA)
      Great Southwest Life Building
      (Houston, TX, USA)
      Hauzeff Building
      (Molching Feinßed, EU, Molching)
      Palácio do Planalto
      (Brasília, DF, Brazil)
      Tiradentes Building
      Solar das Paineiras - Residential
      Magnolia Building
      (Dallas, TX, USA)
      Museu da Inconfidência
      (Ouro Preto, MG, Brazil)
      Porthos Building
      (Eindhoven, NB, Netherlands)
      32 Old Slip
      (New York City, NY, USA)
      John Wesley United Church
      (Sault Ste Marie, ON, Canada)
      Habib's
      Central Bank of Brazil
      (Brasília, DF, Brazil)
      Little Whinging Style House
      (Little Whinging, England)

Hampshire House
      (New York City, NY, USA)
      Santiago Civic Buildings
      (Santiago, RM, Chile)
      Aria Condos
      (Philadelphia, PA, USA)
      Edifício Acaiaca
      500 5th Avenue
      (New York City, NY, USA)
      Singer Building
      (New York City, NY, USA)
      Kemper Building
      (Chicago, IL, USA)
      John Adams Building
      (Washington D.C., USA)
      Skatteskrapan
      (Stockholm, Sodermanland, Sweden)
      Maracanã
      (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
      Pripyat Azure Pool
      (Pripyat, Ukraine)
      Parc Avignon Residential
      Hearst Tower
      (New York City, NY, USA)
      Colégio Loyola
      Palácio Tiradentes
      Mineirão
      Copacabana Palace
      (Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil)
      Tacoma Financial Center
      (Tacoma, WA, USA)
      German Appartments Blocks
      (Erlangen, BY, Germany)
    • By NickBauer
      DE:
      Dies ist eine Karte von Travemünde, ein Stadtteil der Hansestadt Lübeck, sowie einem Teil der Lübecker Bucht, Größe 16x16km. Travemünde mit seinem großen Fährhafen verbindet Deutschland und ganz Mitteleuropa mit allen Ländern rund um die Ostsee. Von hier fuhr die legendäre Finnjet, ehedem größte Fähre der Welt, in 24 Stunden nach Helsinki. Travemündes Altstadt wurde aufwendig restauriert, und die gesamte Stadt entwickelt zu einem der wichtigsten Touristenmetropole Deutschlands. So finden sich in der Nähe weitere weitere von Sonne Strand und Meer geprägte Urlaubsorte, darüberhinaus jedoch auch raue Steilküsten und Natur, die zum Spazieren einlädt. Daneben ist di Region eher landwirtschaftlich geprägt. Wer hier wohnt lebt und arbeitet wo andere Urlaub machen. Den Höhepunkt bildet die Travemünder Woche im Sommer mit Volksfestcharakter.
      So, genug geredet. Jetzt ist es an dir herauszufinden, was in dieser Region steckt. Dabei wünsche ich viel Erfolg. In eigener Sache betreibe ich eine kleine aber internationale facebook-Gruppe für Simulationsspiele aller Art, insbesondere natürlich SimCity 4, die SimCity4 AG, schau doch mal vorbei, oder mach gleich mit.
      Installation: SC4-Mapper ist ausdrücklich NICHT zu empfehlen, sondern:
      1. SimCity 4 starten, neue Region erstellen, Wasser auswählen und benennen, zB: Travemünde
      2. SimCity 4 beenden, den SimCity-Regionsordner öffnen (bei mir: C:\Users\Nick Bauer\Documents\SimCity 4\Regions), und mit der geladenen config.bmp die vorhandene ersetzen
      3. SimCity 4 erneut starten, neue Region auswählen, Strg+Alt+Umschalten+R zusammen drücken, in kleinen Fenster oben links die geladene "travemuende.4.0.bmp" suchen (bei mir meist im Download-Ordner: C:\Users\Nick Bauer\Downloads)
      4. Hat alles geklappt wird die Region erzeugt, das dauert etwa 10-15 Minuten, vielleicht mit einem Kaffee o.ä. überbrücken
      5. Sobald die neue Region angezeigt wird kann es losgehen
      6. Bei Problemen wende dich an die o.g. Gruppe oder an mich persönlich: Nick Bauer
      Ich freue mich über Kommentare und höchstmögliche Bewertungen.
      EN:
      This is a map of Travemünde, a district of the hanseatic city Lübeck, as well a part of the bay of Lübeck, size 16x16km. Travemünde with its large ferry port connects Germany and all central Europe with all countries around the Baltic Sea. From here, the legendary Finnjet, formerly the world's largest ferry, drove to Helsinki in 24 hours. Travemünde's old town was extensively restored, and the entire city is developing into one of the most important tourist metropolis in Germany. There are also other holiday resorts nereby, which are characterized by sunny beach and sea, but also rough cliffs and nature, which invites you to take a walk. In addition, the region is rather agricultural. Who lives here lives and works where other people go on holidays. The highlight is the Travemünder Woche in the summer with folk festival character.
      So, enough talk. Now it's up to you to figure out what's in this region. I wish you every success. On my own behalf, I run a small but international facebook group for simulation games of all kinds, especially SimCity 4, the SimCity4 AG, have a look, or join in.
      Installation: SC4-Mapper is NOT recommended, but:
      1. Start SimCity 4, create and name a new region, eg Travemünde
      2. Exit SimCity 4, open the SimCity region folder (for me: C:\Users\Nickbauer\Documents\SimCity 4\Regions), and replace the existing config.bmp with the loaded one
      3. Restart SimCity 4, select the new region, press Ctrl + Alt + Shift + R, find the "travemuende.4.0.bmp" in the small window at the top left: (for me: C:\Users\Nick Bauer\Downloads)
      4. If everything has worked out the region generates, which takes about 10-15 minutes, maybe with a cup of coffee
      5. Once the new region is displayed, it can start
      6. If you have any problems, please contact the group above or myself: Nick Bauer
      Please feel free to commend and rate high.
    • By kingofsimcity
      KOSC Presents: IndustryMania - Trucking Essentials
      Introduction
      Do you want to recreate a large distribution center with ample truck parking space of all angles and populate them with tons of random trailers from different freight and logistic companies? This essentials package, which is the prelude to my upcoming IndustryMania re-lot series, provides a set of custom truck parking textures and prop families for @MushyMushy's HD North American trucks which will allow you to do just that.
      Package Overview
      This package contains a set of 38 unique overlay textures, offered in either white or yellow paint for a total of 76. Additionally, there are 36 prop families that cover all of the props included in the original trailers and semi cab sets. Additional details are in the enclosed README.
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder. Note that the prop families DAT supersedes the original props' .sc4desc files. It is recommended that you relocate or remove the original from your plugins folder to avoid potential conflict. 
      Dependencies
      The textures are standalone and will not require any dependencies. However, the prop families will not function properly without the original trucks:
      Props
      HD North American 40ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American 53ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American Semi Truck Cabs Vol. 1 Credit goes to MushyMushy for the wonderful set of trailers and semis!
      Enjoy!
    • By fleuryfury
      Hello again all!
      So I was wondering if it is possible to have my commercial and residential zones use 1 type of sidewalk texture and my industrial areas use another. Im using the Gobias sidewalk mod now, but would like to use 2 of his textures as mentioned.
      The main mods I have that would warrant any notice are:
      * NAM
      * CAM
      * Gobias Sidewalk Mod
      * Gobias Sudden Valley Terrain Mod
      * MGB Sidewalk NAM Public Repository <<<<<<Amazing by the way!!
      And im still switching back and fourth between the 2 last ones to see what differences there are......
      * Terrain Grass NAM (TGN) For Gobias Sudden Valley (Unified Wealth)
      * No Grass NAM (NGN) For Gobias Sudden Valley
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• In case you're interested this is what I've got after extracting and installing the appropriate files.  Really no difference at all compared to when I first wrote you.
    • Do you know whether or not this file is compatible with SC4 on Steam?  I extracted the .7Z file and installed the files and I've still got nothing but a big blank lot.
    • Ahh, gotcha.  I'm using a Mac.  So the .7z file needs to be extracted.  That part I wasn't aware of, I just loaded the 7z file into my plugins folder.  I'll give it a shot!  Thanks!
    • Thought you might know it, but it was worth a shot. Ah yes, those real-estate photos - I had, in fact, seen an article about that blog somewhere and nearly forgotten about it afterwards, but then my sister gave me a tear-off calendar for Christmas: every day a horrible picture and a great one-liner. I love that stuff.
    • @nycsc4 ... This file should only include the texture and lot files - due to copyright reasons I have to link to anything that is not mine (the stadium in this case). I'm not sure what you mean by the "invisible KS file." On the OneDrive, there is a button for KS_AllianzArena 15x12 which once downloaded, will give a *.7z file. If you're using the default windows extractor, it may be a problem (not sure if it can handle 7zip files or not), but something like winrar should unzip it just fine. The .desc and .model files you need will be right there. Let me know if that's not working for you.