• Moose

9 Screenshots

About This File

Here's a question for you- How do you combine performance, looks, practicality, and a reasonable size into a single car? Many vehicles on the market at best meet two of these requirements, three if they're lucky. Then you should take a look at the Volvo V90! A sleek design with room for a whole entourage and then some is all you need. Whether you call it a wagon, or an estate, this car has it all!

About the Upload-
There are eight vehicles contained in this zip folder. Each one is a 2017 Volvo V90. These are Mid-Wealth vehicles, given their average selling price. These vehicles will appear on your road networks.

Dependencies?
None required.

Textures were sourced from photos by MotorAuthority.

This file was a request by Thin White Duke and has been made available for all to download!

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Marc Collins

They are station wagons, not SUVs.

Looks nice, but I think they are higher priced, not mid-priced cars.  Even the V60 is probably at the upper-end of mid, where you would find the V40.  Volvo has no lower-priced models in my country.

airman15 likes this

Share this review

Link to review
crazychrisffm

Cool SUV´s ! I love them like your other models previously. Thank you ! :thumb:

airman15 likes this

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

thank you for these brand new cars   great way to keep the game up to date

airman15 likes this

Share this review

Link to review
sucram17

Yep im with the previous speaker. 5/5

airman15 likes this

Share this review

Link to review
philforhockey51

Nice add, so many different generations of that car and this is probably it's best

airman15 likes this

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

05/23/2017

Simtropolis is now an affiliate of GOG.com! When you use one of our affiliate links to GOG.com, all it means is that Simtropolis has a chance to earn a small commission from any purchases you might make. So if you see something that tickles your fancy, please use our affiliate links and by doing so, you'll help support Simtropolis! Thanks!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By pclark06
      11 new branded truck trailers for your cities.
      Barr-Nunn
      Big G Express
      Culligan Water
      Dart Advantage
      DOT Foods
      Halvor
      PAM
      Pegasus
      PPG Paints
      Transport America
      Voortman Cookies
      This is an expansion to my trucking set released in November 2016, which you can download below. This brings a total of 90 total trailers from myself to your games. They will spawn randomly near Industrial areas.

For these to work you need @Simfanatik's trucking automata.
      To install: simply extract to your Plugins folder.
    • By airman15
      Carefully crafting a masterpiece requires a sense of passion to set it apart from all other interpretations of your art. Automotive manufacturing is no exception. There is no such phrase as "good enough"; it all has to be "just right". Whether it's your V12 sports coupe, the Vesper Martini waiting at home or last night's explosive date- show some emotion!
      About the Upload-
      There are seven vehicles contained in this zip folder. Each one is a 2002 Aston Martin Vanquish. These are High-Wealth vehicles, given their approximate value. They will appear on your road networks.
      Dependencies?
      None required
    • By manueld832
      So I started building RHW(new to RHW btw) to reduce regional traffic then I notice that the trucks are constantly changing lanes or doing a zigzag movement........please help!!! 
      Here's a photo https://www.dropbox.com/s/6gij4k6il26idqj/20170329_232144.jpg?dl=0
    • By RandyE
      The Seaport Re-lot file is based on the stage 3 seaport as saved from the Maxis Lot Editor.  I could not save and load either stage 1 or 2.  The maximum capacity was realized for stage 1 in-game but no upgrade was automated. 
      There are 2 lots in this zip file.  One lot is the seaport at stage 3 as is, and the 2nd lot is the expanded version I made using the Lot Editor.  The user interface of both lots report about 50% efficiency, but neither reports any usage of capacity.
      NO DEPENDENCIES
      MAXIS SEAPORTS
      According to the BSC Seaport Controller "If your seaport funding is 100%, and the usage exceeds 95%, the seaports will upgrade on their own."
      BSC Seaport Development Project Version 3.1
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1663
      However, with the PEG CDK Seaport Controller also installed, no such effect was realized.  As well, prior to installing either the BSC or PEG mods, the seaport did not upgrade automatically.
      Following is a list of resources used in the creation of the preview images:
      Drunken Water Mods, The Blues and Greys. In HD!
      PEG CDK3 SP Container Seaport 110
      Lighthouse 2x2 Lot Pack 1.0.1
      Stanley Seawalls 1.0.0
      BSC Ploppable Ships (v1.0)
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2406
      Container Carrier 1
      PEG CDK3 SP Ploppable Ships Pack 1 1
      Authentic Shipping Containers 1.0
      Neither of the 2 lots in this zip file replace the in-game stage 1 seaport and will appear in the seaport menu with their own unique icons. The stage 1 seaport should be used as the primary seaport for the purpose of moving freight.   The stage 3 lots are intended more for the purpose of creating an active and visually complex seaport.
    • By Apolo br
      I have MAN35
      Even so the road junctions do not show the markings on the ground.
      It appears as the maxis pattern showing only the semaphore without the white bands on the floor.
      Can this be problems with another MOD?
      Already intersections of avenues appear the bands normally.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• great Small town Post office! but....why is it a growable? :V
    • I haven't compared this to the real-life version, so I cannot comment on how faithfully you recreated it, but since I have no particular connection to that building anyway, this aspect doesn't matter to me personally. What matters more to me is that this looks like a great BAT of a tower that is both rather generic and can pop up two or three times in a big city's skyline without standing out too obviously (provided you have enough other skyscrapers, with some iconic buildings to draw most of the attention) and also pretty interesting once you zoom in and take a closer look. That base makes it more than just your average black/brown/beige/grey box with window strips. As such, it can also look great when placed in a mid-rise environment. Thank you very, very much for keeping the lot editable, too! This offers great opportunities for adaptation to different playing styles and preferences. A day with a Diego Del Llano upload is always a good day in STEX terms.
    • Boom! Another great HT here! Hope Mr Tsvirkunov will open a new factory soon in my cities! Thanks for sharing your stuff!
    • Nice idea. Should anyone have preferences or favourite buildings they recall, it would certainly help narrow down the total. Especially with the filter list on the Wayback, the accompanying preview images are there at least to give some visual indication for anyone searching. If there really are 10,000 buildings, I suppose it's not even worth uploading 10% of them given the likely inconsistencies with quality.
    • It may be worth setting up some kind of "I would like ..." topic .... people can go thru the old exchange and point out to Cori the ones that should be retrieved ... it should end up a more manageable list