Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

• Announcements

• Dirktator

06/12/2017

If you can, please help us reach our June donation goal!  Please note that the STEX Collector's Set gift can now be sent to you by digital download, as well as by mail! Simtropolis runs mostly on donations, as you know, every dollar helps us keep things up and running and bring in improvements from time to time. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

06/21/2017

We've received a recommendation to consider some hardware upgrades to our aging server. As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the additional load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task.  You may have noticed that we've been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we work out allocating resources for more optimal performance. We've also applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is something we'd like to be able to upgrade. The last time we upgraded hardware was a in 2012. Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Your contribution means a lot!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By RRetail
      These relot files (which is a combination of the commercial relots I've made so far in one download) have been updated and packed together for your convenience into a zipped folder. The previous files have been removed because of this.
      Note that each link below is a dependency if you want my relotted version of it. However, if you only want one of my relots (e.g. Kmart) then you can delete the other files. However, for an odd reason that I don't know how to work around you will need to keep the 4x3 lot version of Tractor Supply for my version to work.
      To plop the Tractor Supply relot, Blaine's Farm & Fleet and Mills Fleet Farm stores you will need to use the lotplop cheat.
      3x3 lots:
      3x4 lots:
      4x5 lots:
      5x5 lots:
      5x6 lots:
      7x5 lots:
      11x14 lots:
      Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps Kevdan25 Vol. 1 LBT Mega Prop Pack Vol. 1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures SHK Parking Pack BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 1 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 2 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 3 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 8 Mushy's Trailers  (Walmart 90 degrees) (Blank White 90 degrees) If you would like the Walmart sign, then you will also need to download Baco's Walmart to access it. All you need is the dignwalmart and walmartsign files.
    • By RRetail
      While I did technically already upload three of the lots found in this pack, I decided to split it from the pharmacy pack (which is where those three lots were found) since I found a few additional buildings that can qualify as banks. Hence this is the reason why there is now a bank and a pharmacy pack.
      5 of the 7 lots will require lotplop to gain access to them. DK1's Bank of America and SavagePhoenix's Illium National Bank will show in the landmark menu.
      2x3 lots:
      Annuity Bank Hoard Investments 3x3 lots:
      Bank and Trust Credit Union The above 4 lots are dependent on a LEX download which is found here: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=525
      2x4 lots:
      3x4 lots:
      Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1 BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg Vol. 1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures SHK Parking Pack
    • By NICK97
      Mod Requirement(s): Cities XXL Community Patch Mod Tag.cfg Game Requirement(s): Cities XXL Tag: <Tag>CivicService;Education;T4;UnqualifiedWorker;Executive;QualifiedWorker;MS18;GemCity;FilterTag;Original</Tag>
    • By Sgt Pepper
      This is a slightly updated version of my previous Guaranty Bank Building I made a few years ago. It was taken down from the STEX but now its back. T Wrecks lotted this one and sent it to me again a few months or so previously. Yeah...I've been meaning to get this up for you guys... xD

Well this is the Guaranty Bank Building without the flags on it like the previous version I re-uploaded. This one is also relotted by our friend T Wrecks, which gives it a more nifty appearance.

The building was originally known as the Guaranty Bank & Trust Building or the Guaranty Building and was erected in 1920 with 10 floors and was and still is the tallest building in Alexandria Louisiana. Hibernia National Bank moved in after a while, and then Capital One Bank moved in after that and still occupy it to this day. Thus it's now known as the Capital One Bank Building.

Stats-

Lot Size- 3x2

Occupants- CO$$

Jobs- Tree-fiftee (350)

This building is also W2W, mainly on its back. Somewhat unfortunately the real building's dimensions exceeded a 2x1 lot size. It's mainly for corners.

NOTE: If you have the previous version witht he flags, I'd recomend deleting it. There could be possibly conflcits with having both files but I never tested this myself. Better safe than sorry.

Dependencies-

BSC Mega Props GC Vol. 1

BSC Mega Props JES Vol. 1

I hope you all enjoy this one!
      (oh no I broke my dialect briefly!!!!11one11!!

Mod edit 28th April 2017 - Fixed formatting
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Wow! All these 'new' lots are fantastic! Thanks for your hard work for pumping these out. Now I have to decide if I'n going to have to use this building now for my one plaza. Thanks for the predicament!
    • @T Wrecks ... Well, my lengthy tenure as a truck driver in ETS2 tells me that such corners sure are difficult, but they're possible. And you may be right about the sign - it came from the 70s Style Safeway but I included it again here as it still fits the theme.  @Jack_wilds ... Were looking at about 9m, or a half tile in SC4 - that looks like just enough room to me. 
    • Great work! Thank youuuu!
    • While a lot of areas where I see wind turbines (and there are getting to be more all the time!) don't have much in the way of slopes, there are indeed some hilly regions and canyons around here.  In any case, wind turbines do get built in hilly regions elsewhere.  Anything slope friendly gets my vote, and the removal of the grass is brilliant!  Nice job, Leshan!
    • Wow, thank you for updating what I consider to be one of bobbo62's finest BATs! This is one that has been in my plugins for a long time, and needless to say, your new lot really rocks! (props to the truck drivers for getting around that corner to the back, btw! ) Strangely enough, I don't even remember if the old lot that I'm using comes with the signpost, but it's a very nice detail as well. Time for an upgrade!