Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

• Announcements

• Dirktator

05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By RRetail

These relot files (which is a combination of the commercial relots I've made so far in one download) have been updated and packed together for your convenience into a zipped folder. The previous files have been removed because of this.
      Note that each link below is a dependency if you want my relotted version of it. However, if you only want one of my relots (e.g. Kmart) then you can delete the other files. However, for an odd reason that I don't know how to work around you will need to keep the 4x3 lot version of Tractor Supply for my version to work.
      To plop the Tractor Supply relot, you will need to use the lotplop cheat.
      Walmart (building) is a 11x14 lot Walmart (plaza version) is a 13x14 lot Kmart is a 5x6 lot Tractor Supply is a 4x5 lot Strip Mall is a 7x5 lot Dollar Tree is a 3x3 lot Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 2 BSC MegaProps Kevdan25 Vol. 1 LBT Mega Prop Pack Vol. 1 VIP Carpack vol1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 1 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 2 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 8 Mushy's Trailers  (Walmart 90 degrees) (Blank White 90 degrees) (Only needed if you keep the Walmart Plaza Lot) Simgoober's Super Center 2 If you would like the Walmart sign, then you will also need to download Baco's Walmart to access it. All you need is the dignwalmart and walmartsign files.
    • By NICK97
      Mod Requirement(s): Cities XXL Community Patch Mod Tag.cfg Game Requirement(s): Cities XXL Tag: <Tag>CivicService;Education;T4;UnqualifiedWorker;Executive;QualifiedWorker;MS18;GemCity;FilterTag;Original</Tag>
    • By Sgt Pepper
      This is a slightly updated version of my previous Guaranty Bank Building I made a few years ago. It was taken down from the STEX but now its back. T Wrecks lotted this one and sent it to me again a few months or so previously. Yeah...I've been meaning to get this up for you guys... xD

Well this is the Guaranty Bank Building without the flags on it like the previous version I re-uploaded. This one is also relotted by our friend T Wrecks, which gives it a more nifty appearance.

The building was originally known as the Guaranty Bank & Trust Building or the Guaranty Building and was erected in 1920 with 10 floors and was and still is the tallest building in Alexandria Louisiana. Hibernia National Bank moved in after a while, and then Capital One Bank moved in after that and still occupy it to this day. Thus it's now known as the Capital One Bank Building.

Stats-

Lot Size- 3x2

Occupants- CO$$

Jobs- Tree-fiftee (350)

This building is also W2W, mainly on its back. Somewhat unfortunately the real building's dimensions exceeded a 2x1 lot size. It's mainly for corners.

NOTE: If you have the previous version witht he flags, I'd recomend deleting it. There could be possibly conflcits with having both files but I never tested this myself. Better safe than sorry.

Dependencies-

BSC Mega Props GC Vol. 1

BSC Mega Props JES Vol. 1

I hope you all enjoy this one!
      (oh no I broke my dialect briefly!!!!11one11!!

Mod edit 28th April 2017 - Fixed formatting
    • By RRetail

These relot files (which is a combination of the pharmacy and bank relots together in one download) have been updated and packed together for your convenience into a zipped folder. The previous files have been removed because of this.
      Note that each link below is a dependency if you want my relotted version of it. In the case that you would only like to download one of my relots, simply delete all the ones you don't want from the download folder.
      If you would like to clear up space in both your landmark menu in game and in your plugin files, you can delete the original lot file.
      To plop the BB&T bank and Eckerd, you will need to use the lotplop cheat.
      Walgreens is a 4x4 lot CVS is a 4x4 lot Eckerd is a 3x4 lot Rite Aid is a 3x4 lot Bank of America is a 2x3 lot BB&T Bank Branch is a 2x4 lot Illium National Bank is a 3x4 lot  

Eckerd's files can be found here: (only need the Eckerd related files)
      Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1 BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg Vol. 1 VIP Carpack vol1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack
    • By MarkShot
      Originally, I was concerned about staying in the black and building what I could afford.  But after watching YouTube videos, I see that the best players don't.  Mainly because trying to build right is a trial and error process, and it is not good economy.
      Second I realized quite a bit earlier playing vanilla that it is very easy to build cash cow tiles.  I was transferring funds from one region to another.  So, money is inevitable, since there isn't an opponent or other factors constantly pushing towards your demise.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Boom! Another great HT here! Hope Mr Tsvirkunov will open a new factory soon in my cities! Thanks for sharing your stuff!
    • Nice idea. Should anyone have preferences or favourite buildings they recall, it would certainly help narrow down the total. Especially with the filter list on the Wayback, the accompanying preview images are there at least to give some visual indication for anyone searching. If there really are 10,000 buildings, I suppose it's not even worth uploading 10% of them given the likely inconsistencies with quality.
    • It may be worth setting up some kind of "I would like ..." topic .... people can go thru the old exchange and point out to Cori the ones that should be retrieved ... it should end up a more manageable list
    • That could be arranged. But since these are legacy files, I don't think it matters too much either way since credit would be given. If Cori would like to continue uploading these (as intended following Dirk's approval), it may be nice for her to receive the occasional Rep as a by-product reward for retrieving, packaging and uploading them here. With hundreds if not thousands of them, it'd require a mammoth effort after all. (Should the quality of content resemble anything to the old SC4 EA exchange, I'm guessing it's not worth restoring all of them.)
    • Very nice, too bad the Grass Textures dont match my Terrain Mod