• Moose

1 Screenshot

About This File

The bandeirista house was consecrated by Brazilian historiography of architecture in order to refer to São Paulo residential rural buildings from the colonial period. The bandeirista house, built with rammed earth technique pestle, typically has a simple plan, square or rectangular. A central door, porch, flanked by two front rooms - the guest room and the chapel - opens onto a main hall, for which you have access to other rooms or alcoves.

Growable- Low density L1 1X1

Model Info:

-94 Tris 

-1024 Texture res (Diffuse and Colour.) 

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/01/2017

We've had to spend on a few extra things for May but you guys have been great in helping us reach those goals! We're still just a bit shy,  if you can help out with a donation, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By r102
      The Altino Arantes Building (Portuguese: Edifício Altino Arantes), also known as the Banespa Building (in Portuguese: Edifício do Banespa), is an important skyscraper located in São Paulo, Brazil.

The building was constructed to be the headquarters of the Bank of the State of São Paulo (Banespa), between 1939 and 1947. It remained the tallest building of the city for two decades until being surpassed by the Edifício Itália. Soon after its completion in the 1940s, it was named the world's largest structure of reinforced concrete. It was designed by Plínio Botelho do Amaral, who was inspired by the Empire State Building and Frank Lloyd Wright. Its panoramic view of the center of São Paulo and its outskirts attract thousands of visitors. In the future, the Altino Arantes building will become the headquarters of the Banespa Cultural Institute, facilitating artistic and cultural activities.
      Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altino_Arantes_Building
    • By FrankU
      This is the third set of my Dutch Housing project. It contains models from Dutch or Dutch-like architecture built roughly between 1920 and 1970. The set counts 88 different lots in R$, R$$ and R$$$, in several sizes and several growth stages.
      A small remark: from the Mntoes download you need to use the SD props, not the HD. Because they have different TGI you would end up with brown boxes. These have their own beauty, but the lots would not look like I intended.
      You need an awful lot of dependencies, although most of them are very common ones.
      BSC_TexturePack_Cycledogg_V 01b               
      BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01                        
      BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol01                          
      BSC MEGA Props - MJB Vol01                       
      BSC MEGA Props - swi21 Vol01                      
      BSC MEGA Props - D66 Vol01                        
      BSC MEGA Props - Gascooker Vol01              
      BSC MEGA Props JRJ Vol04                          
      BSC MEGA Props JRJ Vol05                          
      BSC MEGA Props - RT Vol01                          
      BSC MEGA Props - Misc vol 1                        
      Haarlemmergold MEGA Pack Dutch Vol01       
      Rietveld-Schreuderhuis Utrecht                         
      Mntoes Holt Farm Close
      BNL Essentials v2.0                                        
      Murimk Bicycles
      WAS Dutch Props

• By Moogu
      Looking for active and cooperative mayors to join region and continue a supportive community. Experienced or new mayors encouraged. 
      Rules/Guidelines:
      Original SimCity 2013 only please, no Cities of Tomorrow (all other adaptations are ok, just ask before deploying mods) Be active in communicating and collaborating with other mayors.  2 map lots per mayor (Please ask before claiming more than one map lot), preferably just 1 to start and eventually we'll roll into 2 cities per mayor if they are not occupied completely. play at your speed, don't feel rushed. Just enjoy and have fun! lets get some awesome skyline pictures and let the creativity flow and learn a thing or two from one another. If you want to discontinue playing with this group just let me know and please abandon the map so i can manage it and clear it for someone else to play. I chose Rambling Badlands because of it's fairly linear arrangement of terrain (other maps are much too gradient/sloping and cause graphics issues), plentiful resources and allows 7 cities on each side of mountain range with 1 great work on each side. I personally thought it was a much better set up than just 4 mayors per region quadrant. 
      Also Rambling Badlands is extremely bug free.
      Badlands is also a nice change of scenery from the traditional maps.
      My Origin name is: Moogu69
      I have been an active mayor since release of this title with 1300+ hours logged
      so please message me if you're interested! cheers!

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• In case you're interested this is what I've got after extracting and installing the appropriate files.  Really no difference at all compared to when I first wrote you.
    • Do you know whether or not this file is compatible with SC4 on Steam?  I extracted the .7Z file and installed the files and I've still got nothing but a big blank lot.
    • Ahh, gotcha.  I'm using a Mac.  So the .7z file needs to be extracted.  That part I wasn't aware of, I just loaded the 7z file into my plugins folder.  I'll give it a shot!  Thanks!
    • Thought you might know it, but it was worth a shot. Ah yes, those real-estate photos - I had, in fact, seen an article about that blog somewhere and nearly forgotten about it afterwards, but then my sister gave me a tear-off calendar for Christmas: every day a horrible picture and a great one-liner. I love that stuff.
    • @nycsc4 ... This file should only include the texture and lot files - due to copyright reasons I have to link to anything that is not mine (the stadium in this case). I'm not sure what you mean by the "invisible KS file." On the OneDrive, there is a button for KS_AllianzArena 15x12 which once downloaded, will give a *.7z file. If you're using the default windows extractor, it may be a problem (not sure if it can handle 7zip files or not), but something like winrar should unzip it just fine. The .desc and .model files you need will be right there. Let me know if that's not working for you.