• Moose

1 Screenshot

About This File

The bandeirista house was consecrated by Brazilian historiography of architecture in order to refer to São Paulo residential rural buildings from the colonial period. The bandeirista house, built with rammed earth technique pestle, typically has a simple plan, square or rectangular. A central door, porch, flanked by two front rooms - the guest room and the chapel - opens onto a main hall, for which you have access to other rooms or alcoves.

Growable- Low density L1 1X1

Model Info:

-94 Tris 

-1024 Texture res (Diffuse and Colour.) 

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

• Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By CrazyEyes86
      The Coeur d'Alene Resort is a luxury resort hotel in the northwest United States, located in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. Seated on the north shore of Lake Coeur d'Alene, the Coeur d Alene Resort features a marina, convention facilities, spa, as well as a notable 18-hole golf course. The hotel has 338 rooms and suites, and its main tower has 18 floors.
      My challenge to YOU make this a mod for the game !!!!!!!
    • By Maloskero
      Hello guys!
      I'm proud to present my first release at Simtropolis. The following package is part of a bigger seris of my take on some Brazilian Buildings.
      This download consists of a set of both residential and commercial buildings, lots and props. The stats assigned to them are based on SC4 vanilla buildings' stats.
      There are in total 10 commercial buildings and lots and another 28 residential buildings and lots, all in 1x2 lots.
      This set only includes low-wealth and low density buildings. All are stage 1.
      The buildings reflect mainly the architectural style of poor neighborhoods in medium and large cities of Brazil. They also fit perfectly in small town scenarios. I took inspiration from real life houses and shops located in various regions of Brazil, but nominally from the cities of Caruaru-PE, Recife-PE, São Luís-MA, Feira de Santana-BA, Maceió-AL, Garanhuns-PE, Quipapá-PE, Correntes-PE, Januária-MG, Montes Claros-MG, Jaguarão-RS, Vitória-ES, Laguna-SC.
      I hope you all enjoy it! Please do contact me if you find any bugs or erros.
      Dependencies: BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02
      Installation: Just drop the folders located in the zip file into your Plugins folder
      A little tip: Commercial buildings all have some sort of drawing of inscription in their front façade. This should help you distinguish commercial and residential lots
    • By JP Schriefer

Here I'll show you how my BATs are looking and your tips, comments and suggestions are welcome

Saint Thomas Building
      (Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil)
      Castelo Del Mar
      (Recife, PE, Brazil)
      32 Court Street
      (New York City, NY, USA)
      15 Goitacazes Street
      1001 6th Avenue
      (New York City, NY, USA)
      Great Southwest Life Building
      (Houston, TX, USA)
      Hauzeff Building
      (Molching Feinßed, EU, Molching)
      Palácio do Planalto
      (Brasília, DF, Brazil)
      Tiradentes Building
      Solar das Paineiras - Residential
      Magnolia Building
      (Dallas, TX, USA)
      Museu da Inconfidência
      (Ouro Preto, MG, Brazil)
      Porthos Building
      (Eindhoven, NB, Netherlands)
      32 Old Slip
      (New York City, NY, USA)
      John Wesley United Church
      (Sault Ste Marie, ON, Canada)
      Habib's
      Central Bank of Brazil
      (Brasília, DF, Brazil)
      Little Whinging Style House
      (Little Whinging, England)

Maracanã
      (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
      Pripyat Azure Pool
      (Pripyat, Ukraine)
      Parc Avignon Residential
      Hearst Tower
      (New York City, NY, USA)
      Colégio Loyola
      Palácio Tiradentes
      Mineirão
      Copacabana Palace
      (Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil)
      Tacoma Financial Center
      (Tacoma, WA, USA)
      German Appartments Blocks
      (Erlangen, BY, Germany)
    • By JP Schriefer
      DESCRIPTION
      Located in the city of Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil, Saint Thomas is a modernist residential building built in 2009.

INFORMATIONS
      The model is available in two versions, Landmark and Residential building. The lot includes 2 trees and they may take a while to appear.
      This building was made with custom LODs in case any LOTter decides to work with it.

Landmark:
      Plop cost: 15,000
      Lot size: 2x1

Residential building:
      Lot Size: 2x1
      R$$$: 250
      R$$: 450
      R$: 650

INSTALLATION
      Unzip the files from the .zip to your Plugins folder. There are four .zip files in the download area. Be aware!

Saint Thomas (Residential - MN): this is the Residential version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      Saint Thomas (Landmark - MN): this is the Landmark version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      NOTE: if you download both MN .zips I highly suggest you to delete one .SC4Model file, but never both.

Saint Thomas (Residential - DN): this is the Residential version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      Saint Thomas (Landmark - DN): this is the Landmark version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      NOTE: if you download both DN .zips I highly suggest you to delete one .SC4Model file, but never both.

DEPENDENCIES
      SimFox Day and Nite modd (for Darknite users only).

To check my other projects you can visit my thread

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments