Banks:

• Added Canada Trust For XL
  • Added Royal Bank For XL
  • Added HSBC For XL
  • Added CIBC For XL
  • Added BMO For XL

MOBILE

• Added Bell For XL

Note: This Is a Upgrade For Cities XL 2012 - Launcher!

Soon Will Be More Images Soon!

What's New in Version 1.7   See Changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

• Announcements

• Dirktator

05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

05/23/2017

Simtropolis is now an affiliate of GOG.com! When you use one of our affiliate links to GOG.com, all it means is that Simtropolis has a chance to earn a small commission from any purchases you might make. So if you see something that tickles your fancy, please use our affiliate links and by doing so, you'll help support Simtropolis! Thanks!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Mr_Maison
      Hello everyone. This will be my custom content showcase and workshop thread. In all the years I been a member here, I never uploaded any content but enjoying great work by other members. I take this opportunity to say Thank You to all content makers for making our city building experience so enjoyable. I feel that making content is overdue for me and I want to give back to the community. I have some buildings and trees that I will be showing in upcoming updates to this thread. I will also be asking for advice and help.
      5/25/2017 Release: Wooden Box Planter Link http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=932855630

And with Tulips

More info on last pages of this thread.

Note: This post was edited 5/29/2015 to reserve this first post for all current updates.

• By Ronyx69
      So I was recently looking at some Japan driving videos and got inspired to make some highway pillars.
      I'm planning to make an entire set of various types of pillars in this style, even a 6cell over-canal pillar. (if it goes okay)
      Tell me what you think about my first attempt, I need to nail the style and the details before I start making other variations.
      Constructive criticism welcome, also any ideas.
      By the way, do pillars have LODs like regular buildings? I should just make it just the pillar, without the small details - pipe, wires, supports.
      Not sure when they're going to be done and available.

• By mattb325
      Jenquai Alchemy, by Mattb325.
      ---------------------------------------
      Another Maxis Hi-tech ( stalwart gets a 21st Century facelift.
      Jenquai goes from that small half underground building which steps back from the lot (and is accessed via a sort of draw-bridge) to a shiny, new and much larger facility. Just like the previous building which had sunken areas and elevated walkways, this new IHT factory provides a lovely, leafy sunken courtyard for employees to take lunch as well as a raised walkway connecting the two buildings.
      This version is a Hi-Tech growable anchor 6x6 lot (use the CTRL key when zoning to ensure the correct lot size) and will not interfere with any Maxis blockers or re-lots of the original Jenquai Alchemy.

STATS IH-T§§§:
      Lot size :                   6x6 (Use the CTRL key when zoning)
      Growth Stage:          3 (Medium and High Density Zoning)
      Bulldoze Cost:          § 391
      Capacity Satisfied:   IHT§§§ 838
      Pollution:                  16 (Air)/ 6 (Water)/ 5 (Garbage )
      Pollution Radius:      6/7/0
      Power Consumed:   117 Mwh
      Water Consumed:    109 Gal/Month
      Building Style:           Chicago/NY/Houston/Euro
      Occupant Group:      Hi Tech Industrial Anchor Building

NOTE ABOUT DARK NITE vs MAXIS NITE:
      This download contains TWO model files; one for dark nite users (and other night-time darkening mods, such as Gizmos night-mod) and one for the standard Maxis nite.
      You must keep only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. Regardless of which file you choose to keep, make sure you DO NOT delete the Lot or Desc files!
      If you use the dark nite version, you will need a dark nite mod.
      A NOTE ABOUT PARKING TEXTURES:
      Sadly, if there appears to be any parking used in the content picture as either part of, or adjacent to the custom content in question, it has now come to the ridiculous scenario of having to write a blurb about parking textures given yet more comments received form only one or two users (comments which incidentally are only made on my lots - I note that other active Batters use Maxis parking lots all the time and receive no negative comments, such is the double-standard). Please note that I will use whatever parking textures I feel like on my lots. If you want something else, then use the lot editor.
      DEPENDENCIES:
      *BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol01.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=746
      *BSC Mega Props - CP Vol01.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1180
      *BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2790
      *BSC Texture Pack - Cycledogg V01.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=101
      *BSC Texture Pack Vol01 - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=90

To install, simply unzip the file into your plugins folder.
      Thankyou

• By mattb325
      Stratton Biotech, by Mattb325.
      As part of providing some much needed, long overdue upgrades to some of the Maxis I-HT stalwarts, I decided that Stratton Biotech deserved a new 're-imaging' for the 21st Century. After all, it has been filling up any I-HT zone for almost 15 years, so it is probably due for some extra space. Please note that this new file doesn't interfere with the original Maxis files and will work for those who have a Maxis blocker installed.
      This I-HT Anchor lot comes in two flavours: 4x4 and 8x8 (use the CTRL Key while zoning to ensure that you get the correct lot size).
      It is growable only on medium and high density Industrial zones and provides between 204 and 1,122 jobs (depending on the lot size).
      The building itself is strictly fictional: I have used exposed steel girders, a false wall and false window panelling to shelter a central courtyard. This lends a more substantial air to the front façade.

Stats, links and dependencies are listed below.

STATS (IHT):
      4x4 LOT
      Growth Stage:        3 (medium and high density zones)
      Bulldoze Cost:       §289
      Capacity Satisfied:  IH-T 204
      Pollution:           5 (Air)/ 2 (Water)/ 4 (Garbage )
      Pollution Radius:    6/7/0
      Power Consumed:      38 Mwh
      Water Consumed:      35 Gal/Month
      Building Style:      Chicago/NY/Houston/Euro
      Occupant Group:      IHT Anchor Building

8x8 LOT
      Growth Stage:        3 (medium and high density zones)
      Bulldoze Cost:       §1,066
      Capacity Satisfied:  IH-T 1,112
      Pollution:           18 (Air)/ 7 (Water)/ 5 (Garbage )
      Pollution Radius:    6/7/0
      Power Consumed:      135 Mwh
      Water Consumed:      126 Gal/Month
      Building Style:      Chicago/NY/Houston/Euro
      Occupant Group:      IHT Anchor Building
      NOTE ABOUT DARK NITE vs MAXIS NITE:
      This download contains TWO model files; one for dark nite users (and other night-time darkening mods, such as Gizmos night-mod) and one for the standard Maxis nite.
      You must keep only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. Regardless of which file you choose to keep, make sure you DO NOT delete the Lot or Desc files!
      If you use the dark nite version, you will need a dark nite mod. Either:
      Or: http://gizmo.aplaceforwebsite.com/index.php (please note Gizmo's site is no longer operational)
      DEPENDENCIES:
      *BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol01.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=746
      *BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2790
      *BSC Mega Props Mattb325 - Vol03.dat http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2768
      *BSC Texture Pack Vol01 - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=90
      *PEG CHAINLINK RESOURCE -

To install, simply unzip the file into your plugins folder.
      Thankyou and enjoy.

• By jarnomiedema

Background:
      Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (1870-1924), better known by his pseudonym 'Lenin', was the
      principal leader of the Russian Revolution of 1917, the leader of the Bolshevik party
      and the first Premier of the Soviet Union.

During World War One, the Russian Empire was crumbling. Czar Nicholas II was gradually
      losing more and more control over his country and his army as the German war machine
      rolled on. Encouraged by these defeats, the Germans allowed Lenin to travel back to
      Russia to help futher the ongoing revolution. This he did, and with great success.
      Within years, the Czar was dead, peace had been made with Germany and Lenin and his
      Bolsheviks had drawn all power to them.
      Lenin's goal was to turn Russia, a poor country of peasants, into an industrial power-
      house. This turned out to be harder than he thought.. On August 30, 1918 Lenin was
      almost assassinated. He survived the attempt, but the bullets couldn't be removed
      with the medical technology of the time. One of the bullets was lodged in his neck,
      too close to his spine. Many historians consider this to be the start of Lenin's
      health problems. After the assassination attempt, his health declined and led to two
      strokes, one shortly after the other. He was left partially paralyzed and resigned
      from active politics. Soon after his third stroke, the revolutionary leader died..
      Many people know Lenin as 'the man in the tomb'. He was embalmed and preserved for
      permanent display at the Lenin Mausoleum at Moscow. Due to Lenin's unique role in
      the creation of the very first Communist state, his character was elevated to the
      point of near religious reverence. By the 1980's, every manor city in the Soviet
      Union had a statue of Lenin in it's central square, either a Lenin street or Lenin
      square near the center and often 20 or more smaller statues and busts thoughout its
      territory..
      Since the fall of the Soviet Union, the level of reverence for Lenin has gone down
      considerably, but he's still considered an important figure by the people who grew up
      during the Soviet period. Many statues of Lenin have been torn down and the city of
      Leningrad, named after him three days after his death, returned to its original name:
      St. Petersburg..

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Thought you might know it, but it was worth a shot. Ah yes, those real-estate photos - I had, in fact, seen an article about that blog somewhere and nearly forgotten about it afterwards, but then my sister gave me a tear-off calendar for Christmas: every day a horrible picture and a great one-liner. I love that stuff.
    • @nycsc4 ... This file should only include the texture and lot files - due to copyright reasons I have to link to anything that is not mine (the stadium in this case). I'm not sure what you mean by the "invisible KS file." On the OneDrive, there is a button for KS_AllianzArena 15x12 which once downloaded, will give a *.7z file. If you're using the default windows extractor, it may be a problem (not sure if it can handle 7zip files or not), but something like winrar should unzip it just fine. The .desc and .model files you need will be right there. Let me know if that's not working for you.
    • Hi there, quick question.  I just downloaded this stadium but it doesn't seem to work.  I am missing the "a" and "b" files.  The main download here only includes the texture and lot files.  The one drive only has the invisible "KS" file.  Let me know if you can help.   Thanks.
    • @thirstydeer - welcome to the world of custom content There are 4 tilesets in the game (the game has to be either "SC4 Deluxe" or "SC4" + "Rush Hour" expansion pack, the very basic game won't allow custom content to be used) which you can use to control what types of buildings are grown. The four tilesets are: Houston/New York/Chicago and Euro. If you don't change these settings, as a default, all tilesets are on, and the game builds from one tileset only every 5 game years. By selecting only the Euro tileset, you will give these buildings the greatest chance to grow . There is a little bit of further discussion here: Additionally, to get a 6x6 zone easily in the game, press and hold the CTRL key while zoning the commercial zone to count out a square 6 tiles each side.
    • What exactly do you mean by this: "These are all offered as growable 6x6, stage 1, medium wealth, Commercial Services on the EURO Tileset only."  I'm a pretty basic user of the game and am just starting to dabble with the myriad of custom content available on this site so I want to make sure it'll work for me before I download it.  It truly looks great!