Banks:

• Added Canada Trust For XL
  • Added Royal Bank For XL
  • Added HSBC For XL
  • Added CIBC For XL
  • Added BMO For XL

MOBILE

• Added Bell For XL

Note: This Is a Upgrade For Cities XL 2012 - Launcher!

Soon Will Be More Images Soon!

What's New in Version 1.7   See Changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/17/2017

Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By T Wrecks
      INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION MOD -
      WALL-TO-WALL INDUSTRY 

Manhattanville Pack 3 by NYBT ABBT

1 - INTRODUCTION/OVERVIEW

After another hiatus, I finally gave myself a push and got around to uploading this one. It marks the 14th upload in the third (and probably final) series of IRM W2W lots based on BAT models made by other artists, this time a mix of dirty and manufacturing industry. Once again, I didn't have too much work with this one because the high-quality 3dsmax BATs in this pack, Manhattanville Pack 3 by NYBT / ABBT were designed to be W2W in the first place. I merely tweaked a few stats, assigned the zones, added a few lot options, and a prop here and there.

The buildings will provide 36 to 140 I-M jobs for your Sims (for details, see lot breakdown below). Most of them will look best among low-rise development; 641 West 131th Street can even be used to "cross" a 4-tiles deep W2W block because it is long enough to face both the street in front and the one in the back.
      As the screenshot shows, there is not much lot design to speak of; the buildings mostly sit snugly on the lot with blank walls to all sides not facing a street/road.
      As usual, here's the list of lots included:
      603 West 130th Street (108 I-M jobs): 2x2 straight, Stage 1 641 West 130th Street (140 I-M jobs):
      2x4 straight, Stage 1 (2 versions) 524 West 131st Street (112 I-M jobs):
      2x2 straight, Stage 1 624 West 131st Street (100 I-M jobs):
      2x2 straight, Stage 1 630 West 131st Street (72 I-M jobs):
      1x2 straight, Stage 1 3247 Broadway (136 I-M jobs):
      2x2 left corner, Stage 1 2x2 right corner, Stage 1 3251 Broadway (128 I-M jobs):
      3x2 left corner, Stage 1 2x3 right cap, Stage 1 In keeping with the other IRM stuff, the job numbers are intended to be in line with Maxis stuff if you use Toroca's Industrial Jobs Quadrupler. Since you cannot zone large coherent areas with W2W industrial and the lots can be complemented with fillers, the resulting job density will, in fact, be not that excessive. For the same reason, growth stages for IRM W2W are generally kept low.

2 - USE

If you extract this archive to your root plugins folder, it should create a folder IRM\IRM W2W Expansion\[NAME OF BAT], where [NAME OF BAT] represents the name of this download item. Within that folder, you will find all the game-relevant files and a sub-folder containing the HTML readme and some screenshot(s).

If you no longer wish to use this download, proceed as follows:
      Bulldoze all lots pertaining to this download Save all the cities and exit the game when you're done bulldozing Remove the associated files from your plugins folder Hint: Just to be sure, I recommend moving the undesired files somewhere else and doing some checks before you delete them permanently. This way, if it turns out you forgot to bulldoze something, you can add it back in temporarily until you're done.

3 - DEPENDENCIES

IRM W2W Base Pack
      Since this is an extension to the IRM, all the dependencies of the original IRM base pack still apply.

In addition to this, you'll need the original upload of the BAT to see the building:
      NYBT ABBT Manhattanville Project (3rd Pack). Only the .sc4model files are required.
      If you want to have the option of blocking the enclosed lots from growing temporarily, for example when you want to go back to regular (i.e., non-W2W) IRM industry for a while, you can use the IRM W2W Expansion Blocker v 3.0 (or higher) from November 22, 2016 (or later).  
      RECOMMENDED DOWNLOADS

Industrial Revolution Mod I-D Addon Set 1 for more I-D mech & out lots
      Industrial Revolution Mod I-M Addon Set 1 for more I-M mech & out lots
      Industrial Revolution Mod I-D Filler Set 1 to dress up I-D areas to your liking using ploppable fillers
      Industrial Revolution Mod I-M Filler Set 1 to dress up I-M areas to your liking using ploppable fillers

4 - FINAL WORDS

Credits to the NYBT ABBT guys for these BATs!

T Wrecks, April 23, 2017
    • By T Wrecks
      WALL-TO-WALL INDUSTRY 

Manhattanville Pack 2 by NYBT ABBT

After another hiatus, I finally gave myself a push and got around to uploading this one. It marks the 13th upload in the third (and probably final) series of IRM W2W lots based on BAT models made by other artists, this time a mix of dirty and manufacturing industry. Once again, I didn't have too much work with this one because the high-quality 3dsmax BATs in this pack, Manhattanville Pack 2 by NYBT / ABBT were designed to be W2W in the first place. I merely tweaked a few stats, assigned the zones, added a few lot options, and a prop here and there.

The buildings will provide 72 to 260 I-M jobs for your Sims (for details, see lot breakdown below). Most of them will look best among low-rise development; 609 West 131st Street can even be used to "cross" a 4-tiles deep W2W block because it is long enough to face both the street in front and the one in the back.
      3259 Broadway is a bit of the exception here: It is much bigger, will look great in a mid-rise environment (see demo screenshot) and can be used as a kind of "end cap" for a 4-tiles deep W2W block, i.e. it will face all three street sides - front, back, and left/right - and sit neatly wall-to-wall with everything around it.
      As the screenshot shows, there is not much lot design to speak of; the buildings mostly sit snugly on the lot with blank walls to all sides not facing a street/road.
      605 West 131st Street (72 I-M jobs): 1x2 straight, Stage 1 609 West 131st Street (100 I-M jobs):
      1x4 straight, Stage 1 (2 versions) 635 West 131st Street (100 I-M jobs):
      2x2 straight, Stage 1 3259 Broadway (260 I-M jobs):
      2x4 left cap, Stage 2 2x4 right cap, Stage 2 In keeping with the other IRM stuff, the job numbers are intended to be in line with Maxis stuff if you use Toroca's Industrial Jobs Quadrupler. Since you cannot zone large coherent areas with W2W industrial and the lots can be complemented with fillers, the resulting job density will, in fact, be not that excessive. For the same reason, growth stages for IRM W2W are generally kept low.

2 - USE

If you extract this archive to your root plugins folder, it should create a folder IRM\IRM W2W Expansion\[NAME OF BAT], where [NAME OF BAT] represents the name of this download item. Within that folder, you will find all the game-relevant files and a sub-folder containing the HTML readme and some screenshot(s).

Bulldoze all lots pertaining to this download Save all the cities and exit the game when you're done bulldozing Remove the associated files from your plugins folder Hint: Just to be sure, I recommend moving the undesired files somewhere else and doing some checks before you delete them permanently. This way, if it turns out you forgot to bulldoze something, you can add it back in temporarily until you're done.

3 - DEPENDENCIES

IRM W2W Base Pack
      Since this is an extension to the IRM, all the dependencies of the original IRM base pack still apply.

In addition to this, you'll need the original upload of the BAT to see the building:
      NYBT ABBT Manhattanville Project (2nd Pack). Only the .sc4model files are required.
      If you want to have the option of blocking the enclosed lots from growing temporarily, for example when you want to go back to regular (i.e., non-W2W) IRM industry for a while, you can use the IRM W2W Expansion Blocker v 3.0 (or higher) from November 22, 2016 (or later).  
      RECOMMENDED DOWNLOADS

Industrial Revolution Mod I-D Filler Set 1 to dress up I-D areas to your liking using ploppable fillers
      Industrial Revolution Mod I-M Filler Set 1 to dress up I-M areas to your liking using ploppable fillers

4 - FINAL WORDS

T Wrecks, April 23, 2017
    • By T Wrecks
      WALL-TO-WALL INDUSTRY 

Manhattanville Pack 1 by NYBT ABBT

After another hiatus, I finally gave myself a push and got around to uploading this one. It marks the twelfth upload in the third (and probably final) series of IRM W2W lots based on BAT models made by other artists, this time a mix of dirty and manufacturing industry. Frankly, I didn't have too much work with this one because the high-quality 3dsmax BATs in this pack, Manhattanville Pack 1 by NYBT / ABBT were designed to be W2W in the first place. I merely tweaked a few stats, assigned the zones, added a few lot options, and a prop here and there.

The buildings will provide 72 to 144 I-M jobs for your Sims (for details, see lot breakdown below). They will look best among low-rise development. As the screenshot shows, there is not much lot design to speak of; the buildings mostly sit snugly on the lot with blank walls to all sides not facing a street/road.
      640 West 132nd Street (96 I-M jobs):
      2x2 straight, Stage 1 2x2 right corner, Stage 1 641 West 131st Street (144 I-M jobs):
      3x2 straight, Stage 1 653 West 131st Street (72 I-M jobs):
      1x2 straight, Stage 1 2307 Joe DiMaggio Highway (92 I-M jobs):
      2x2 left corner, Stage 1 2x2 right corner, Stage 1 2311 Joe DiMaggio Highway (108 I-M jobs):
      2x2 left corner, Stage 1 2x2 right corner, Stage 1 In keeping with the other IRM stuff, the job numbers are intended to be in line with Maxis stuff if you use Toroca's Industrial Jobs Quadrupler. Since you cannot zone large coherent areas with W2W industrial and the lots can be complemented with fillers, the resulting job density will, in fact, be not that excessive. For the same reason, growth stages for IRM W2W are generally kept low.

2 - USE

3 - DEPENDENCIES

IRM W2W Base Pack

NYBT ABBT Manhattanville Project (1st Pack). Only the .sc4model files are required, plus a descriptor file for a prop - if you don't keep the following file, the little side building on 2307 JDM Highway will not show up:
      NYBT ABBT 2301 JDM Hgwy-0x6534284a-0xdc5ed037-0x5c8398fa.SC4Desc
      RECOMMENDED DOWNLOADS

4 - FINAL WORDS

T Wrecks, April 23, 2017
    • By NICK97
      Mod Requirement(s):: Cities XXL Community Patch Mod XL Nation Furniture Dependency Pack Game Requirement(s):: Cities XL 2011 Cities XL 2012 Cities XL Platinum Cities XXL  
      Note: This Mod makes game money income easy Only In The Game
    • By NICK97
      Mod Requirement(s):: Cities XXL Community Patch Mod XL Nation Furniture Dependency Pack Game Requirement(s):: Cities XL 2011 Cities XL 2012 Cities XL Platinum Cities XXL  
      Note: This Mod Can't Install Both Files With Traffic Lights Mod For XXL Because it might not work, Make Sure You Removed Traffic Lights Mod For XL/XXL and This Mod is Replacement For Traffic Lights Into Stop Signs Mod For XL/XXL
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• By Bipin · Posted
      Brilliant mod! 10% Confucius, 90% confused.
    • By Francis90b · Posted
      A must for a midwestern city, this little gem seems to embody the understated balance which is found on some of their old buildings, and is surely able to express it to the benefit of surrounding environment - utilitarian and simple yet subtly graceful, can easily complement, and fit into, many contexts, lending it's humble contribution to their enrichment.  
    • By RandyE · Posted
      This is a good demonstration of how the SC4 map renderer can be used to design maps that reflect a symbol or an idea, or just a 'perfect' world optimized for the game and its functions, especially networking and placing of objects.   I've used this method myself to make pictures of a dove, a donut, and even used a script font on my Earth maps.    For the above male and female symbols I see a use for my continuing ferry experiments and access of cruise and shipping connections to other tiles in the region.   The idea for the ferries is to see if I can get all traffic using ferries --with no bridges.   So thanks for these examples.
    • By tariely · Posted
      I really like the idea, but the water texture is a bit disappointing.
  • Recent STEX Comments

• In nature, the complex of dance begins with single cells, tropisms, although independently motivated according to the nucleus responding to gravity, tides and light, but gradually all evolution can be seen as a dance of chemicals and forms.  The more complex the dance, the more complex the life-form.   When I watch male and female figure skaters I am stunned by the extreme complexity of coordination of physical, sensory, cognitive and pure ability of flight that my species is capable of.    Dare I say, I am honored to be human.   All our technology and art are just toys compared to the actual material ability of ourselves as conscious physical beings.  As well, in the sciences, male and female have unique cognitive and perceptual abilities that are complimentary and mutually facilitative.  There's no limit to what can be achieved by human beings who know how to dance.
    • The water texture is designed to show dynamic flow, a churning of the water as if an industrial process is taking place.   Its supposed to be clean fresh water, so it would appear more saturated blue with whitecaps.  The texture and saturation also helps to distinguish it as clearly water and matches the tone and texture of the surrounding buildings.   In my texture pack I designed 4 different water textures for different applications of light. Go ahead and feel free to suggest another one, or one you can imagine that might fit better.  Thanks for the feedback.
    • I love, love, LOVE seeing Louisiana BATS in the game. Hope you'll come back soon and upload some more.
    • Because theres no SimCity 3000 section
    • Well, yes ... but also ... ... a map. Depends on the network layout? But no - these are two different maps. That's like two different planets. They'll have to dance alone. Did you ever notice there is a sexual practice - since the beginning - that transcends already gender difference - a very common sexual practice you can't call it rather heterosexual  nor homosexual? You can do it too. Everyday. And so - overcome sociocultural dichotomy not only in theory but with your own hands.