• Announcements

• Dirktator

New: Clubs at Simtropolis   08/14/2017

Introducing "Clubs" - a new way to create your own sub-community on Simtropolis. Check out the details here:  
    • Dirktator

New: Discord Chat for Simtropolis   08/15/2017

In the search to find a better Chat, we're now experimenting with Discord (invite URL https://discord.gg/9mf8uRr).  To join the official Simtropolis Discord #members-only chat room, you'll need to link your Discord account to your Simtropolis account. You can do this in Account Settings -> Discord. If you don't already have one, setting up a new account at Discord is fast, easy and free. You can also download the Discord app for your computer and mobile devices. We look forward to seeing you on!

RCI PLOP MOD (by coolboy_22) 2.0.0

(3.33)    (3 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Hello I updated the mod 

!!U need to start a new game if u want to make the mod work!!

000103.thumb.png.e2ec9eab36a8cda6cbe50001f6198c58.png

simlet.pxm

What's New in Version 2.0.0

Released

!!OFFLINE ONLY!!

How to install?

1. Download the RCI mod file

2.Go to (My computer\local disk\program files\Origin games\Simcity\Simcitydata)

3. Copy and paste the package file into your SimCityData folder.

4. Launch the game.

5. Save the game.

6. Quit the game.

7. Relaunch the game.

8. Resume the game.

This mod does not need project akar or avalon files. This is one separate mod. The buildings will be in the government buildings section(where the town hall and mayors house is). This mod has every single building in simcity 5 except the futuristic ones.

!! If you have any problems/bugs, let me know !!

There will about 35-45 pages in the government buildings. Some of the buildings are not organized in low wealth to high wealth.

ENJOY your mod!! :)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

it is for simcity 5 i accidentally uploaded it to cities skylines.

@mpe did u follow the instructions?

Or maybe u play online?

Share this comment

1 hour ago, coolboy_22 said:

Read the whole description again. u maybe put it in the wrong folder.

nevermind .. it work's, thank dude 

Share this comment

If you want this mod, it comes with Project Akar. If you want this, just download Project Akar. That would be a bit more convenient for some.

Share this comment

1 hour ago, Nexusfire said:

If you want this mod, it comes with Project Akar. If you want this, just download Project Akar. That would be a bit more convenient for some.

but it comes with a lot of things i do not want ...

Share this comment

On 02/03/2016 at 4:29 PM, coolboy_22 said:

it is for simcity 5 i accidentally uploaded it to cities skylines.

No probs, I've moved it to SC13 mods.

Share this comment

17 hours ago, Nexusfire said:

Project akar has too many glitches. I cant even plop the RCI in it since the update.

1 hour ago, Cyclone Boom said:

No probs, I've moved it to SC13 mods.

How? but thanks.

Share this comment

Hm... Very interesting. Project Akar and everything in it works fine on my coughlaptopcough. Are you sure you're in offline mode? If you are, open up a city, save it. Exit the game, and RCIplop should work.

Share this comment

It doesn´t work ...       P.S. I have the Cracked Simcity (I think it´s the problem)

Share this comment

On ‎02‎-‎03‎-‎2016 at 9:09 PM, coolboy_22 said:

Its okay its a bit too much modded.

Hi , i can´t plop it . P.S. - My simcity is cracked,i think that is the problem

Share this comment

On 5/4/2016 at 5:01 PM, MODERRG said:

Hi , i can´t plop it . P.S. - My simcity is cracked,i think that is the problem

did you start a new game bcuz mine wasnt working until i started a new game on pc.

Share this comment

Just now, Baybars 07 said:

did you start a new game bcuz mine wasnt working until i started a new game on pc.

well that is actually true i forgot to mention that sorry.

On 5/4/2016 at 1:44 PM, MODERRG said:

It doesn´t work ...       P.S. I have the Cracked Simcity (I think it´s the problem)

If still doesnt work try all the steps again

Share this comment

On 3/3/2016 at 0:12 AM, mpe said:

but it comes with a lot of things i do not want ...

What do you mean? Viruses? Adware? spyware?

Share this comment

On 7/8/2016 at 2:05 PM, Maxstar1337 said:

What do you mean? Viruses? Adware? spyware?

i know what he means. Project Akar has way too many mods and it starts glitching

Share this comment

There are some RCI buildings  that have a slightly larger area lot tile than others, yet host the same number of people in it. I I havent found a mod to adjust room size for those RCI buildings. Larger area lot tiles should host a bit more people.

For example High density R buildings have all room for 200 citizens regardless of lot size.
If there is not such mod.. I would like some directions to edit those buildings lots

Share this comment

First time using SCP, I delved into the bench package just because I know it was easier to find the properties for a single object. I found its construction cost and I also had found the population size somewhere else. I figured out that I could make a mod for this mod that charged you some money for plopping these buildings  or plopping higher density buildings on lower density roads for balancing purposes. Also to find the buildings with different lot sizes to modify the population size

000103.png

Share this comment

On 9/1/2016 at 5:15 PM, EarnestErnest said:

There are some RCI buildings  that have a slightly larger area lot tile than others, yet host the same number of people in it. I I havent found a mod to adjust room size for those RCI buildings. Larger area lot tiles should host a bit more people.

For example High density R buildings have all room for 200 citizens regardless of lot size.
If there is not such mod.. I would like some directions to edit those buildings lots

The point of this mod is that you get to plop any building you want. Your doing some next level things that arent nessesary. The mod works fine for me. I dont know what youre doing.

Share this comment