• Moose

2 Screenshots

About This File

Hello I updated the mod 

!!U need to start a new game if u want to make the mod work!!

What's New in Version 2.0.0

Released

!!OFFLINE ONLY!!

How to install?

1. Download the RCI mod file

2.Go to (My computer\local disk\program files\Origin games\Simcity\Simcitydata)

3. Copy and paste the package file into your SimCityData folder.

4. Launch the game.

5. Save the game.

6. Quit the game.

7. Relaunch the game.

8. Resume the game.

This mod does not need project akar or avalon files. This is one separate mod. The buildings will be in the government buildings section(where the town hall and mayors house is). This mod has every single building in simcity 5 except the futuristic ones.

!! If you have any problems/bugs, let me know !!

There will about 35-45 pages in the government buildings. Some of the buildings are not organized in low wealth to high wealth.

ENJOY your mod!! :)

5 people like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

• Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Ronyx69
      So I was recently looking at some Japan driving videos and got inspired to make some highway pillars.
      I'm planning to make an entire set of various types of pillars in this style, even a 6cell over-canal pillar. (if it goes okay)
      Tell me what you think about my first attempt, I need to nail the style and the details before I start making other variations.
      Constructive criticism welcome, also any ideas.
      By the way, do pillars have LODs like regular buildings? I should just make it just the pillar, without the small details - pipe, wires, supports.
      Not sure when they're going to be done and available.

• By pauliaxz
      Hello ST community,
      I will use this topic to show my upcoming, work in progress and finished mods for Cities: Skylines. Some may know, some may not - I make soviet style buildings and car models.
      Here is some showcase of my already made mods:
      Link to steam collection of my residential soviet buildings. Series 1-464LI

Vehicle mods:
      Link to steam collection of my passenger cars mods
      Link to my steam collection of heavy land vehicles (buses, trucks)

Here is link to my planned cars list in Google spreadsheet format
      Making of next car is currently not started yet. I will announce later what car it will be (French hatchback). 
      At the moment I make my 5 story soviet buildings (1-464LI) RICO compatible, it will feature left, middle and right (placement) sections.

And last, I want to hear your opinions about car models triangle counts. ~2500 was chosen because of adding these cars to another city-builder game too. Choose acceptable triangle count for you. Multiple choice is allowed if e.g. acceptable is 500-3000
    • By RRetail
      The third pack of restaurant relots come once again from various users across the STEX. Some restaurants were included in the first pack, but in the instance you would like a second variant of a model made by someone else I have created an additional relot. 
      Note that each link below is a dependency if you want my relotted version of it. However, if you only want one of my relots just simply delete the other attached files.
      If you would like to clear up space in both your landmark menu in game and in your plugin files, you can delete the original lot file.
      All of these restaurants will appear in the landmark menu.
      2x2 lots:
      2x3 lots:
      3x3 lots:
      3x4 lots:
      3x5 lots:
      Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1 BSC MegaProps Kevdan25 Vol. 1 BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg Vol. 1 VIP Carpack vol1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack
    • By RRetail

These relot files (which is a combination of the commercial relots I've made so far in one download) have been updated and packed together for your convenience into a zipped folder. The previous files have been removed because of this.
      Note that each link below is a dependency if you want my relotted version of it. However, if you only want one of my relots (e.g. Kmart) then you can delete the other files. However, for an odd reason that I don't know how to work around you will need to keep the 4x3 lot version of Tractor Supply for my version to work.
      To plop the Tractor Supply relot, you will need to use the lotplop cheat.
      Walmart (building) is a 11x14 lot Walmart (plaza version) is a 13x14 lot Kmart is a 5x6 lot Tractor Supply is a 4x5 lot Strip Mall is a 7x5 lot Dollar Tree is a 3x3 lot Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 2 BSC MegaProps Kevdan25 Vol. 1 LBT Mega Prop Pack Vol. 1 VIP Carpack vol1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 1 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 2 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 8 Mushy's Trailers  (Walmart trailers) (Only needed if you keep the Walmart Plaza Lot) Simgoober's Super Center 2 If you would like the Walmart sign, then you will also need to download Baco's Walmart to access it. All you need is the dignwalmart and walmartsign files.
    • By RRetail

These relot files (which is a combination of the pharmacy and bank relots together in one download) have been updated and packed together for your convenience into a zipped folder. The previous files have been removed because of this.
      Note that each link below is a dependency if you want my relotted version of it. However, if you only want one of my relots (e.g. Rite Aid) then you can delete the other files.
      If you would like to clear up space in both your landmark menu in game and in your plugin files, you can delete the original lot file.
      To plop the BB&T bank, you will need to use the lotplop cheat.
      Walgreens is a 4x4 lot CVS is a 4x4 lot Rite Aid is a 3x4 lot Bank of America is a 2x3 lot BB&T is a 2x4 lot Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1 BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg Vol. 1 VIP Carpack vol1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• The old puzzle pieces are actually still there, albeit the puzzle-based height transitions have been under a separate option (unchecked by default) since NAM 33 (Additional Features and Customizations > Real Highway Options (click the "+" to expand) > Legacy Deprecated Height Transitions).  There will always be some way to access them for those who absolutely have to have them, but we are focusing on draggable and FLEX items from here on out, and there are no plans to add any new features in conventional puzzle piece form.  The reason we started making the old puzzle pieces harder to reach is because ready access to both the old and new systems created substantial user confusion in the NAM 31/32 era. The main reason we no longer see conventional puzzle pieces as viable for future development is because we began to get a lot of combination complaint/requests awhile back.  People thought there were too many puzzle pieces to navigate, but at the same time, they had a pretty substantial wishlist of things they wanted to see added to the NAM.  Unless we found an alternate solution, that meant even more puzzle pieces, which was the exact opposite of what was desired.  FLEX pieces--which are plopped like puzzle pieces, but can be overridden by multiple networks (similar to the FLEXFly system, first added to NAM 28/RHW 4.0 in 2010)--ended up being the solution that allowed us to add features while reducing puzzle proliferation.  Each FLEX item has a "base" configuration, but plugging another override network into one of the ends of a FLEX item can transform it to match that override network (see my early demo on the height transitions here).  The result of that with the height transitions is that we've been able to use just 4 FLEX pieces to cover the same functionality that would require somewhere around 60 conventional puzzle pieces.  In the near future, it's also going to allow us to finally offer full plop interchanges for the RHW. -Tarkus
    • I'll collect all this stuff and follow your instructions and edit this comment if any problems.
    • Mexico D.F.! Wow, you always have another surprise up your sleeve. I love how you cover so many different cities, world regions, and architectural styles. I would not have expected this brutalist piece after all the recent steel and glass skyscrapers. Once again, the building looks wonderful, and I'm sure we will soon see it pop up in CJs. Just like Edvarz, I wish you left the BATted ground out. Just the roof and the planters in this case, but not the pavement. This way we could use different lot configurations, adapt the lot flexibly with texture mods, put the building on differently sized lots... it would allow for so much more flexibility, and you'd have one less thing to worry about. Thank you for all the 3dsmax goodness you bring to the STEX!