• Moose

2 Screenshots

About This File

Hello I updated the mod 

!!U need to start a new game if u want to make the mod work!!

What's New in Version 2.0.0

Released

!!OFFLINE ONLY!!

How to install?

1. Download the RCI mod file

2.Go to (My computer\local disk\program files\Origin games\Simcity\Simcitydata)

3. Copy and paste the package file into your SimCityData folder.

4. Launch the game.

5. Save the game.

6. Quit the game.

7. Relaunch the game.

8. Resume the game.

This mod does not need project akar or avalon files. This is one separate mod. The buildings will be in the government buildings section(where the town hall and mayors house is). This mod has every single building in simcity 5 except the futuristic ones.

!! If you have any problems/bugs, let me know !!

There will about 35-45 pages in the government buildings. Some of the buildings are not organized in low wealth to high wealth.

ENJOY your mod!! :)

5 people like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

nebula-nova

after I have played around with mods,

RCI PLOP MOD (by coolboy_22) 2.0.0, not working.

Any idea what can gone wrong?

Share this review

Link to review
Baybars 07

·
  Edited by Cyclone Boom

On 22/12/2016 at 1:37 AM, Drexel937 said:

How are the guys getting this to work online-    I need it online to compete on the LB.     Many are using it now- See NAW1 under Population... scope his City out.    Thy are altering the LB with it.

@Drexel937 it only works on offline according to the comments, no need to be judgemental. Mine is working on offline. And your problems goes in the comments not in the reviews because u cannot reply in reviews. And what is LB?

Mod Edit: Merged into a quote. -CB

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Ronyx69
      So I was recently looking at some Japan driving videos and got inspired to make some highway pillars.
      I'm planning to make an entire set of various types of pillars in this style, even a 6cell over-canal pillar. (if it goes okay)
      Tell me what you think about my first attempt, I need to nail the style and the details before I start making other variations.
      Constructive criticism welcome, also any ideas.
      By the way, do pillars have LODs like regular buildings? I should just make it just the pillar, without the small details - pipe, wires, supports.
      Not sure when they're going to be done and available.

• By Mr_Maison
      Hello everyone. This will be my custom content showcase and workshop thread. In all the years I been a member here, I never uploaded any content but enjoying great work by other members. I take this opportunity to say Thank You to all content makers for making our city building experience so enjoyable. I feel that making content is overdue for me and I want to give back to the community. I have some buildings and trees that I will be showing in upcoming updates to this thread. I will also be asking for advice and help.
      3/25/2017 Release:Weeping Willow 3  Steam Link http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=890859028

More info on last pages of this thread.

Note: This post was edited 5/29/2015 to reserve this first post for all current updates.

• By RRetail

These relot files (which is a combination of the pharmacy and bank relots together in one download) have been updated and packed together for your convenience into a zipped folder. The previous files have been removed because of this.
      Note that each link below is a dependency if you want my relotted version of it. In the case that you would only like to download one of my relots, simply delete all the ones you don't want from the download folder.
      If you would like to clear up space in both your landmark menu in game and in your plugin files, you can delete the original lot file.
      To plop the BB&T bank, you will need to use the lotplop cheat.
      Walgreens is a 4x4 lot CVS is a 4x4 lot Rite Aid is a 3x4 lot Bank of America is a 2x3 lot BB&T is a 2x4 lot Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1 BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg Vol. 1 VIP Carpack vol1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack
    • By RRetail

These relot files (which is a combination of the commercial relots I've made so far in one download) have been updated and packed together for your convenience into a zipped folder. The previous files have been removed because of this.
      Note that each link below is a dependency if you want my relotted version of it. However, if you only want one of my relots (e.g. Kmart) then you can delete the other files. However, for an odd reason that I don't know how to work around you will need to keep the 4x3 lot version of Tractor Supply for my version to work.
      To plop the Tractor Supply relot, you will need to use the lotplop cheat.
      Walmart (building) is a 11x14 lot Walmart (plaza version) is a 13x14 lot Kmart is a 5x6 lot Tractor Supply is a 4x5 lot Strip Mall is a 7x5 lot Dollar Tree is a 3x3 lot Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 2 BSC MegaProps Kevdan25 Vol. 1 LBT Mega Prop Pack Vol. 1 VIP Carpack vol1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 1 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 2 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 8 Mushy's Trailers  (Only needed if you keep the Walmart Plaza Lot) Simgoober's Super Center 2 If you would like the Walmart sign, then you will also need to download Baco's Walmart to access it. All you need is the dignwalmart and walmartsign files.
    • By CrazyEyes86
      The Coeur d'Alene Resort is a luxury resort hotel in the northwest United States, located in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. Seated on the north shore of Lake Coeur d'Alene, the Coeur d Alene Resort features a marina, convention facilities, spa, as well as a notable 18-hole golf course. The hotel has 338 rooms and suites, and its main tower has 18 floors.
      My challenge to YOU make this a mod for the game !!!!!!!
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments