• Moose

5 Screenshots

About This File

What do you get when you take a 30-something year old Buick Regal and paint it black? Well, you get a car that looks intimidating already. But how under the hood? It may be a six cylinder, but at 245 Turbocharged BHP this becomes the car that upstaged the Corvette in the early 1980's! If you're going to take on the street kings, be bold about it! And don't forget to savor the look your opponents give you when they realize they just got dethroned by a Buick GNX!

About the Upload:
This file adds the Buick GNX to your road traffic. It will spawn as a mid-wealth vehicle, given it's average selling price as a collector car. The speed has been changed to match the Maxis Porche making it a faster vehicle.

Dependencies?
None required.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

sejr99999

thank you for another excellent vehicle

airman15 likes this

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

05/23/2017

Simtropolis is now an affiliate of GOG.com! When you use one of our affiliate links to GOG.com, all it means is that Simtropolis has a chance to earn a small commission from any purchases you might make. So if you see something that tickles your fancy, please use our affiliate links and by doing so, you'll help support Simtropolis! Thanks!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By mattb325
      WanWan Apartments, by Mattb325.
      ---------------------------------------
      Inspired by the old Won Won Apartments on the Asian Tileset in SC3000, Wan Wan apartments have that real retro vibe of 1980's apartment buildings.
      These are tall apartment complexes come in at 12 floors to capture the views and are solidly constructed from brick and coloured concrete infill panels.
      Each building also has underground parking, there are two apartments on the ground floor, four apartments per floor from floors 1 through 9, and the four apartments on 11th and 12th floor apartments are 2 story penthouses with a lovely sun-terrace to lie down and soak up the rays before the 1990's rolled around and everyone was told not to sun-bake.
      This version is not a 100% accurate copy, but it is true to the language of the architectural style of the original building and this is simply one that I made for myself, but have decided to share with the community.
      The lot and models come in a few variations: all of them are growable R§§ iterations and there are both orthogonal - and - because it's a SC3000 building, a 45 degree version as well. The larger 6x6 and 8x8 lots are landscaped, and to help these grow, use the CTRL key while zoning. All lots are designed to grow on the Houston and Euro tilesets only.
      STATS R§§ Orthogonal:
      Lot size :                   2x2 & 2x3
      Growth Stage:          6 & 7 (Medium & High Density Zoning)
      Bulldoze Cost:         §697
      Capacity Satisfied:  R§ 929, R§§ 514
      Pollution:                  4 (Air)/ 2 (Water)/ 4 (Garbage )
      Pollution Radius:     5/6/0
      Power Consumed:   7 Mwh
      Water Consumed:    20 Gal/Month
      Building Style:          Houston/Euro
      Occupant Group:     Medium Wealth Residential Building

STATS R§§ DIAGONAL:
      Lot size :                   6x6 and 8x8. Use the CTRL Key while zoning to get the correct lot size.
      Growth Stage:         4 & 5 (Medium & High Density Zoning)
      Bulldoze Cost:         §697
      Capacity Satisfied:  R§ 2,502, R§§ 1,382
      Pollution:                  11 (Air)/ 5 (Water)/ 5 (Garbage )
      Pollution Radius:     5/6/0
      Power Consumed:  19 Mwh
      Water Consumed:   52 Gal/Month
      Building Style:          Houston/Euro
      Occupant Group:     Medium Wealth Residential Building
      NOTE ABOUT DARK NITE vs MAXIS NITE:
      This download contains TWO model files; one for dark nite users (and other night-time darkening mods, such as Gizmos night-mod) and one for the standard Maxis nite.
      You must keep only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. Regardless of which file you choose to keep, make sure you DO NOT delete the Lot File!
      If you use the dark nite version, you will need a dark nite mod.
      DEPENDENCIES:
      To ensure proper functionality, make sure the following files are in your plugins:
      *BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol01.dat http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1180
      *BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02.dat http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2790
      *BSC Texture Pack - Cycledogg V01.dat http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=101

To install, simply unzip the contents of this file into your plugins folder.
      Thanks, and enjoy!

• By pclark06
      11 new branded truck trailers for your cities.
      Barr-Nunn
      Big G Express
      Culligan Water
      Dart Advantage
      DOT Foods
      Halvor
      PAM
      Pegasus
      PPG Paints
      Transport America
      Voortman Cookies
      This is an expansion to my trucking set released in November 2016, which you can download below. This brings a total of 90 total trailers from myself to your games. They will spawn randomly near Industrial areas.

For these to work you need @Simfanatik's trucking automata.
      To install: simply extract to your Plugins folder.
    • By airman15
      Carefully crafting a masterpiece requires a sense of passion to set it apart from all other interpretations of your art. Automotive manufacturing is no exception. There is no such phrase as "good enough"; it all has to be "just right". Whether it's your V12 sports coupe, the Vesper Martini waiting at home or last night's explosive date- show some emotion!
      About the Upload-
      There are seven vehicles contained in this zip folder. Each one is a 2002 Aston Martin Vanquish. These are High-Wealth vehicles, given their approximate value. They will appear on your road networks.
      Dependencies?
      None required
    • By manueld832
      So I started building RHW(new to RHW btw) to reduce regional traffic then I notice that the trucks are constantly changing lanes or doing a zigzag movement........please help!!! 
      Here's a photo https://www.dropbox.com/s/6gij4k6il26idqj/20170329_232144.jpg?dl=0
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• If anything it's possible for a river with lots of flow to widen abruptly when the channel shape shifts from deep and narrow to wide and shallow.
    • @mattb325 Yes, I enjoy doing this on my days off. I will have a Kmart, Walmart, and Lowes foods tomorrow.
    • I do plan on doing more to these lots, I'm am looking for some tree and plants props, I did place car props but that don't seem to come up maybe try redoing. I also plan on do more gat station by Deadwood. And a little more of B62. 
    • Haha! Thanks @T Wrecks - I have visited that site plenty of times before, it is very good for a laugh, but had forgotten about it for a while. There's also this one which shows just the opposite end of the hell-spectrum: http://terriblerealestateagentphotos.com/
    • It's good to have yo on board as a lotter, and even better to see old models aren't that forsaken after all. For the fist one (which I like best model-wise), the base texture is not ideal IMO, however. It blurs with the roof of the shop building, makes it hard to tell what's going on on the lot, and it also contrasts very strongly with the modeled concrete around the petrol pumps. I think a very light grey would complement the buildings a bit better. The second one is similar, plus I think it the lot may be somewhat big for the building. All of the lots could use some more props - maybe a fence around the back, some parked cars, the odd oil drum here or there, maybe some crates and/or a dumpster behind the building, or a trashcan somewhere... deadwoods has made some really neat servo station props for his "Deadwoods Petrol" series that you could also use to great effect. As it stands, the lots look kinda barren and deserted. Since you're using SHK's textures & props anyway, you could also try to get some more mileage out of them; perhaps by putting some defined parking spots near the shop building. But most importantly, have fun and keep 'em coming!