• Moose

Scots Pine Tree 1.0.0

(0.00)    (0 Reviews)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

6 Screenshots

About This File

By request from a fellow city builder, jesper107, on Simtropolis, I present to you a Scots Pine tree.

This is the first variation. There will be more in the future with more gnarly branches and bigger crowns.
It is not easy making pine trees for this game, I hope I pulled this one off.

STATS:
2002 tris
1024 texture map.
1.4-1.7 high. A taller tree than most.

I strongly suggest getting Boformer's Random Tree Rotation mod so the trees are not all facing the same way in view
LINK:  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=556784825

Please rate if you like it. Thank you and enjoy!

Steam Link ---------------->

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

• Announcements

• Dirktator

05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

05/23/2017

Simtropolis is now an affiliate of GOG.com! When you use one of our affiliate links to GOG.com, all it means is that Simtropolis has a chance to earn a small commission from any purchases you might make. So if you see something that tickles your fancy, please use our affiliate links and by doing so, you'll help support Simtropolis! Thanks!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Mr_Maison
      Hello everyone. This will be my custom content showcase and workshop thread. In all the years I been a member here, I never uploaded any content but enjoying great work by other members. I take this opportunity to say Thank You to all content makers for making our city building experience so enjoyable. I feel that making content is overdue for me and I want to give back to the community. I have some buildings and trees that I will be showing in upcoming updates to this thread. I will also be asking for advice and help.
      5/25/2017 Release: Wooden Box Planter Link http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=932855630

And with Tulips

More info on last pages of this thread.

Note: This post was edited 5/29/2015 to reserve this first post for all current updates.

• By Sparks44
      How do we import models to be used as citizens. I see the template but none of my models work.
      I imagine this could have a lot of potential, maybe we could have cities full of aliens, or very fast zombies. Or maybe lots of bloody penguins, roaming the streets. Although you have to have a mod that lets you select what citizens you want. Otherwise the penguins would be amongst normal citizens. I've already made a zombie prop. I like to know how to put him in my city?
      Also does anyone know if we have access to the vanilla main citizen models and not just the lods, so I can dump them?
    • By Skibitth
      Hey guys!
      I come back with another custom build! This time is an old wooden train bridge
      Hope you will enjoy it!

Cheers!
    • By Babyhead Gaming
      Cities Skylines British Themed  with Babyhead Gaming and we are back with a NEW season of British City with the new DLC that has been released with Cities Skylines . Here in EP1 we start out with a very humble start unlock a few starter Milestones. I know I am new here I only just found this website ( I know I must been living under a rock or something ) . Scroll down for more screenshots and videos , uploaded daily . 

[/media]

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• @mattb325 Yes, I enjoy doing this on my days off. I will have a Kmart, Walmart, and Lowes foods tomorrow.
    • I do plan on doing more to these lots, I'm am looking for some tree and plants props, I did place car props but that don't seem to come up maybe try redoing. I also plan on do more gat station by Deadwood. And a little more of B62. 
    • Haha! Thanks @T Wrecks - I have visited that site plenty of times before, it is very good for a laugh, but had forgotten about it for a while. There's also this one which shows just the opposite end of the hell-spectrum: http://terriblerealestateagentphotos.com/
    • It's good to have yo on board as a lotter, and even better to see old models aren't that forsaken after all. For the fist one (which I like best model-wise), the base texture is not ideal IMO, however. It blurs with the roof of the shop building, makes it hard to tell what's going on on the lot, and it also contrasts very strongly with the modeled concrete around the petrol pumps. I think a very light grey would complement the buildings a bit better. The second one is similar, plus I think it the lot may be somewhat big for the building. All of the lots could use some more props - maybe a fence around the back, some parked cars, the odd oil drum here or there, maybe some crates and/or a dumpster behind the building, or a trashcan somewhere... deadwoods has made some really neat servo station props for his "Deadwoods Petrol" series that you could also use to great effect. As it stands, the lots look kinda barren and deserted. Since you're using SHK's textures & props anyway, you could also try to get some more mileage out of them; perhaps by putting some defined parking spots near the shop building. But most importantly, have fun and keep 'em coming!
    • Well, some may find this architecture and style egreigeous, but I sure welcome having such buildings in my SC4 plugins folder! I particularly like them for the multi-building lots like the 5x5 that you provided - makes it easy to recreate planned development. Thank you for making and sharing them! On a totally unrelated note, your little rant about the generic, bland and somehwat cheap character of that architecture makes me think the blog mcmansionhell.com might appeal to you - unless you already know that one. I've had many laughs out of it.