• Moose

Lyric Theatre (High commercial lvl 2) 1.0.0

(0.00)    (0 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

This is a high commercial instead of a leisure version of the Lyric Theatre. You can find the regular version on the workshop. Don't forget to subscribe to the props on the workshop.

Ariso Light, yudhisti23 and Judazzz like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

• Announcements

• Dirktator

06/30/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By JP Schriefer

Here I'll show you how my BATs are looking and your tips, comments and suggestions are welcome

261 5th Avenue
      (New York City, NY, USA)
      Great Southwest Building
      (Houston, TX, USA)
      Continental Tower
      (São Paulo, SP, Brazil)
      Capital Building
      (São Paulo, SP, Brazil)
      Park Tower
      (São Paulo, SP, Brazil)
      Sophia Building
      (Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil)
      Saint Thomas Building
      Castelo Del Mar
      (Recife, PE, Brazil)
      32 Court Street
      (New York City, NY, USA)
      15 Goitacazes Street
      1001 6th Avenue
      (New York City, NY, USA)
      Hauzeff Building
      (Molching Feinßed, EU, Molching)
      Palácio do Planalto
      (Brasília, DF, Brazil)
      Tiradentes Building
      Solar das Paineiras - Residential
      Magnolia Building
      (Dallas, TX, USA)
      Museu da Inconfidência
      (Ouro Preto, MG, Brazil)
      Porthos Building
      (Eindhoven, NB, Netherlands)
      32 Old Slip
      (New York City, NY, USA)
      John Wesley United Church
      (Sault Ste Marie, ON, Canada)
      Habib's
      Central Bank of Brazil
      (Brasília, DF, Brazil)
      Little Whinging Style House
      (Little Whinging, England)

Hampshire House
      (New York City, NY, USA)
      Santiago Civic Buildings
      (Santiago, RM, Chile)
      Aria Condos
      (Philadelphia, PA, USA)
      Edifício Acaiaca
      500 5th Avenue
      (New York City, NY, USA)
      Singer Building
      (New York City, NY, USA)
      Kemper Building
      (Chicago, IL, USA)
      John Adams Building
      (Washington D.C., USA)
      Skatteskrapan
      (Stockholm, Sodermanland, Sweden)
      Maracanã
      (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
      Pripyat Azure Pool
      (Pripyat, Ukraine)
      Parc Avignon Residential
      Hearst Tower
      (New York City, NY, USA)
      Colégio Loyola
      Palácio Tiradentes
      Mineirão
      Copacabana Palace
      (Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil)
      Tacoma Financial Center
      (Tacoma, WA, USA)
      German Appartments Blocks
      (Erlangen, BY, Germany)
    • By Czardus
      I've started a new project:  Capilano Islands.  I'll be posting videos to my YouTube channel as I progress, along with additional background info on my blog.  Here's the first update!
      Blog post:  Capilano Islands - Starting Terraforming

• By JP Schriefer
      261 5th Avenue is a 26-story high-rise building located in New York City, U.S. Built in 1929 in art deco style, the building offers several commercial offices.

INFORMATIONS
      The model is available in two versions - Landmark and Commercial Office. Both are W2W.

Landmark
      Plop cost: 100,000
      Lot size: 3x2

Commercial Office:
      Lot Size: 3x2
      CO$$$: 6,000
      CO$$: 8,000

INSTALLATION
      Unzip the files from the .zip to your Plugins folder. There are four .zip files in the download area. Be aware!

261 5th Avenue (Landmark - MN): this is the Landmark version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.

261 5th Avenue (Landmark - DN): this is the Landmark version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.

261 5th Avenue (Commercial Office - MN): this is the Commercial Office version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.

261 5th Avenue (Commercial Office - DN): this is the Commercial Office version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      NOTE: if you download both MN or DN .zips, I highly suggest you to delete one .SC4Model file, but never both.

DEPENDENCIES
      SimFox Day and Nite modd (for Darknite users only).

• By Roadman20
      Entry 1: Beginnings of Seattle, Washington... and early setbacks/rebuilding.
      Hello everyone!
      As most of you know by now, I've been showing off bits and pieces of my work in progress of building Seattle, Washington for Cities:Skylines.  I feel it is time for me to consolidate my progress work in a CJ place so I can share and you see my continual work in as close of an interesting city.  Some background on myself, I've loved SC4 finally came back to the city simulator world when Cities:Skylines came out.  My decision to build Seattle is due to living in the Pacific Northwest, although not in the city itself, for a number of years and the challenge it presents to a city planner. 
      So without further ado, presenting Seattle!
      I took Steam workshop map of Seattle and then I roughly recreated the regional highway network.  This work goes back sometime before After Dark.

It was here that began my work on perfecting multi-level interchanges with the signature work on the Interstate 5 and Interstate 90 interchange.  This is first version built in map editor, obviously not perfect.  You'll see throughout this journal the gradual improvement on this design, which influences how I build interchanges now.

As you can see, learning the finer details of onramp/offramp placement is pretty key to making good looking interchanges.  Too bad there was not any retaining walls at the time...

Oh hey, look sunken wall assets are made.  This was my first real test of using them to prop up a hill slope while using duckclog's pillars. Unfortunately, I only had a single save file at this time of Seattle and the save file was corrupted.

Well, it was a learned lesson to have two save files of that ever went down again... but the corrupted file incident provided an opportunity to rebuild in a more correct way.  I started Seattle again in the southern industrial heart near the I-5/I-90 interchange and made some immediate build changes. 
      First, Holgate Street Bridge and rebuilding Interstate 5 as elevated viaduct highway as it should be through this area.  

Second, rebuild western termius of Interstate 90 near Safeco and Century Link Fields.

Rebuilding the Interstate 5/Interstate 90 interchange in it's third and final configuration.  Sorry about the quality of this particular shot... As noted that new placement means a new alignment of the rest of Interstate 90 northward eventually.  Note that Interstate 5 is fully elevated now throughout this shot compared to earlier shots.

Finally, overview of Pioneer Square, Sodo, and Industrial Districts.  Plus, early work on Seattle CBD layout.

Next time, the challenge of building Interstate 5 through the Convention Center.

• By Finnbhennach
      Behold, a curious place, where evil BATs come alive and snack on your brains! 
      (Initial post reserved for project updates or announcements and tutorials when appropriate.)

Ongoing Projects:
      New York City
           Blocks of Midtown, Manhattan
      I. 1292B (4 x 8 Residential/Office)
      // Pending Completion
          ▫ 575 Madison Ave
          ▫ 34 E 57th St
          ▫ 432 Park Ave
          ▫ 48 E 57th St
          ▫ 50 E 57th St
          ▫ 450 Park Ave
      ?. 1293A (4 x 8 Store/Office)