• Moose

NYC Elevated Station_Boformer Street 1.0.0

(3.75)    (4 Reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

NYC style elevated train station named after one of our great modders Boformer, 

This station have dependencies.

Extra Train Station Tracks

Fine Road Heights

Pillar Changer

No Pillars Mod

NYC Elevated Pillar (Actually Optional)

See workshop link for required files.  --------->

Installation: Extract the file into a folder then copy paste crp file into assets folder. Enjoy.

sdrls, BIWDC, Aaron Graham and 1 other like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/20/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we'd love to be able to do some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution is so meaningful, every dollar counts! Hardware Upgrades We've received a recommendation to consider some hardware upgrades to our ageing server. As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

06/22/2017

In order to conserve resources, we've disabled the global chatbar at the bottom of the site. Instead, the Chat can be accessed by clicking the top navigation tab. It will launch a new window. If you're not seeing this behavior, try clearing your browser's cache.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Arnold J. Rimmer
      Truck weigh station (functional)

Hello! 
      When I finished toll booth I decided make TWS. Its just neccessary have it around at least one highway. I started thinking how can I do it "like in real".
      Here is little graph:
      Every truck has to visit this TWS. Cars (service, etc..) can follow only green lane. Trucks follow blue line to weigh scale point where they stopped for few seconds //there is stop sign (red lines). If trucks weight "isnt right", then truck has to follow yellow line into inspection barn (here its starting be little tricky. I builded two industry buildings-mobile office from Beardmonkey. These buildings entrance is exactly in barn (for us its looking like there is some search of trucks trailer - trailer is staying at one position for few seconds). Sometimes truck dissapears in barn because truck delivered goods into industry office buildings (we can imagine like some prohibited stuff was found) or continues to parking lot (cannot imitate functional way) OR can goes again on highway. Trucks CANNOT go on green line, but when truck is going from yellow, he hasnt any other choice - he continues on green lane next to weigh scale (which is as perfect as it can be).

Speed limits are mostly 30.

For me, as man who never visited weigh station in real life it was really hard. Of course I was searching google pictures, but it wasnt exactly what the game allows. So I started with my own system. Dont know if this can be workable in real life. 

And here is short video just for showcase (didnt record final version yet): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLJBnmc5boY
      This "little project" took me few hours but I hope some of you will enjoy it!
      I appreciate every feedback! Critism is also welcome! 

• By Bad Peanut
      so I've been waiting for sub buildings to become native so I could finally finish off Flinders Street Station (from Melbourne) here's a quick WIP look - probably will release sometime soonish - maybe next week.

Let me know what you guys think!

• By alborzka
      As it stands with RICO, buildings need sub-buildings in order to make them mixed-use. This makes it difficult to convert existing buildings into mixed use, as they involve meshes and etc. Why not have a mod that allows users to "add" sub-buildings that serve different functions -- offices, commercial, residential, parks, etc? Could function similar to RICO Settings Panel, where the user simply adds whatever number of sub-buildings they want for a particular asset and choose what stats they want for it. This can make it a lot easier to customise very tall towers/buildings (different floors serving different functions), and make them more realistic than being single-purpose.
      How realistic are the prospects of such a mod being able to be made easily?
    • By Czardus
      This is my latest project.  What do you think so far?
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments