• Moose

6 Screenshots

About This File

Get your Cims ready for showtime.

The "New Regal Theater" aka Avalon Theater built in 1927. This landmark in Chicago hosted some of the greatest entertainers of all times Including

Stevie Wonder, The Jackson 5, Duke Ellington, Earth, Wind & Fire, Aretha Franklin, Herbie Hancock, Richard Prior, Redd Foxx, James Brown, and many many more.

More info found here in the wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Regal_Theater

STATS:

8x5 Landmark Building

Main Model 7,520 Tris 2048x2048 Custom Hand Made Texture with shimmering facade

LOD 222 Tris 256x256 texture.

Installation: extract .rar file and copy/paste into your assets folder.

See side panel for Steam Link------->    

Enjoy!

What's New in Version 1.2.0   See Changelog

Released

Fixed UV that was out of place on side of marquee.

dedgren and Odainsaker like this

User Feedback

I did copy paste the crp files into Appdata\Collossal Order\Addons\Assests and then when I start loading my previous game\load data sunddenly just stuck in loading screen. 

What should I do to load the crp files like buildings etc. Yes, it did load but only for the roads etc. why it didn't load for the other assets in game? 

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/30/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By JP Schriefer
      600 Madison Avenue is a 25-story high-rise building located in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, U.S.A. Built in 1965 by Emery Roth & Sons, the building offers several commercial offices.

INFORMATIONS
      The model is available in two versions - Landmark and Commercial Office. Both are corner models.
      With the custom LODS it's possible to add furnitures as props on the balconies in case anyone wants to do it.

Landmark
      Plop cost: 100,000
      Lot size: 2x3

Commercial Office:
      Lot Size: 2x3
      CO$$$: 6,000
      CO$$: 8,000

INSTALLATION
      Unzip the files from the .zip to your Plugins folder. There are four .zip files in the download area. Be aware!

600 Madison Avenue (Landmark - MN): this is the Landmark version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.

600 Madison Avenue (Landmark - DN): this is the Landmark version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.

600 Madison Avenue (Commercial Office - MN): this is the Commercial Office version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.

600 Madison Avenue (Commercial Office - DN): this is the Commercial Office version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      NOTE: if you download both MN or DN .zips, I highly suggest you to delete one .SC4Model file, but never both.

DEPENDENCIES
      SimFox Day and Nite modd (for Darknite users only).

• By hadece
      I'm trying to exchange the building base texture and I discovered something strange: Its "normal map" inverts light.
      It does not behave as other normal maps in the theme editor. When exchanging it, the lighting of the object inverts, as if the mesh's normals are inside out. Beside that, the vanilla map does not appear like the classic normal map, its a light grey.
      I searched google if this is a unity problem but only found the already known green channel inversion tip. That didnt help, as alot of other experiments didn't.
      Does someone know what the settings for the building base "normal map" are? Or how to export it for further examination?

• By Mr_Maison
      Hello everyone. This will be my custom content showcase and workshop thread. In all the years I been a member here, I never uploaded any content but enjoying great work by other members. I take this opportunity to say Thank You to all content makers for making our city building experience so enjoyable. I feel that making content is overdue for me and I want to give back to the community. I have some buildings and trees that I will be showing in upcoming updates to this thread. I will also be asking for advice and help.
      7/26/2017 Release: Eastern red Cedar Link http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1090421750

More info on last pages of this thread.

Note: This post was edited 5/29/2015 to reserve this first post for all current updates.

• By Lost_Gecko
      I've just released my first assets and I decided to create a post not because there is much to see, but rather because as an inexperienced modeler it will be a good place to collect feedback and ask for advice. (I would like to keep the forum clean from my numerous questions!)
      So my project is a modular medieval wall that is currently made out of 7 parts of a 6m high set. This is the short version, which is suitable for town walls, but a 12m set is planned. I might also do a 9m version but don't quote me on that.
      The wall parts are based on the great "stone wall" template of Sparks, so they can be placed freely and conform to terrain. I tried to make their stats balanced in terms of entertainment value. I wanted the towers to avoid flattening the terrain and as I'm not good with playing with building's properties, I went with a water tower template without stats. It's not the most convenient but it works. It's also worth noting that the assets only really work well with an anarchy mod (especially the gates that I made without roads for more freedom).
      Here is the link to the collection: http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=718095394
      New short pieces and the tall set are on the way, but probably not before the end of July. You can leave suggestions or feedback so that I can improve my future assets!

• By Joe_Winko_From_YouTube
      i make A LOT of buildings in SimCity 4 with BAT, and i've been having this problem for quite a while. the buildings are getting 'mixed up' with each other. and it's getting annoying
      here's a video of an example of whats going on:
      does anyone know how to fix this?  please help! ♥ 
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Thanks, T Wrecks...rewards are such a giant pain to make! So I usually try and put something daft in to try and compensate...this is my nod to the g20 . As far as I know, the OG doesn't do anything, but there is an ATR file in sim city1. dat  (I think it's 0x49a59e37 - 0x01601900), but it might have been deemed a bit too graphic, or it could just have been like the other dozen or so atr files that aren't used in anything....   Oh, and btw, citybuilder234, the building looks like whatever I tell you it looks like.....
    • It doesn't even look like a convention center. Looks like a building at a community college or a state university.
    • Wow, what a fantastic building! I like the intricate shapes of this one, and the many different areas. There are so many details to take in that it really takes a while to grasp the entire structure. I also agree that there's not much going in in terms of conference centres, so this really fills a gap. Kudos for all the reward modding too - I know that part is pretty tedious und ungratifying work (unless you're some sick masochist ). What I also like is how well the lot complements the building, and it acomplishes that with so few and so simple means. Just a few default overlays and props, and we have a lot that leaves nothing to be desired. The one tiny suggestion I have is that all your recent buildings have had their names (and, in cases like this one, also their function) baked into the model. This is not bad generally because it allows a better visual appearance, but sometimes it limits flexibility a bit. The building in question could totally double as a modern city college, for example, or maybe even as a university (not all modern universities are sitting on a lush campus, after all!), but then there's the "Convention Center" lettering in front. I guess it can be covered with cleverly placed flora props... Fun fact: I never knew that there was an Occupant Group "burning dude maker" - what the...???
    • Do we need to delete Oppie's and replace yours?   Ps. Thank you so much for revamping this amazing mod.